Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

Yang Yang is a great actor, but he can not replace our MLC. I hope that S3 comes back with the old daters. XZL can not replace any one as MLC. In addition, this character is too anchored in our minds. I had to work the last few days, but my heart hurts when our old MLC does not come back. I love this drama, but if XZL does not come back it was for me, then I will keep the old MLC in my heart and come to an inner end. This is really sad, because this story has so much potential and could still tell so much. Yes, and I am also a pervert. These beautiful kisses, this chemistry between the actors. This is so rare and it is something special.

• Like 3

:sweat_smile:what if they brought Liu Shang’s disguise back? Due to many implications our main characters will use face masks to hide their identity throughout the entire season (to escape danger) and of course because it was left on for too long it has merged onto their real face. Did anyone watch As Flowers Fade and Fly Across the Sky? I’m still traumatised with the face swapping plot.

Usually when they write stories of the parent’s child, the parents are usually dead like MLC and XT sacrificing themselves to protect the child or something. Or the parents are secretly detained somewhere. I don’t think they can go into hiding from the Demon King for that long. The child’s story usually starts when they’re 16-18 years old.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

:sweat_smile:what if they brought Liu Shang’s disguise back? Due to many implications our main characters will use face masks to hide their identity throughout the entire season (to escape danger) and of course because it was left on for too long it has merged onto their real face. Did anyone watch As Flowers Fade and Fly Across the Sky? I’m still traumatised with the face swapping plot.

Usually when they write stories of the parent’s child, the parents are usually dead like MLC and XT sacrificing themselves to protect the child or something. Or the parents are secretly detained somewhere. I don’t think they can go into hiding from the Demon King for that long. The child’s story usually starts when they’re 16-18 years old.

I thought of the MLC and XT sacrificing themselves to protect Yu’Er but then the more I thought the more I realized that the writers dig themselves into a hole. MLC and XT have survived through a lot of death experiences so they’re pretty much indestructible lol! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

While looking up new shows to fill the EL shaped hole in my life, I just realised that I’m going to be so much more demanding for my kissing scenes. I don’t want any realistic longing glances and secret yearning. And when I get kisses they have to be passionate ones, not that depressing pursed-lips-kissing-a-corpse ones, especially the ones where the girl is as emotive as a plank of wood. I loved that XT enjoyed the kissing as much as MLC did.  *sigh* This drama has really spoilt me :bawling:

• LOL 6

2 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

I don’t think they can go into hiding from the Demon King for that long. The child’s story usually starts when they’re 16-18 years old.

They might make it so that the demon king will have to wait until the child is of age.  Maybe instead of having MLC and XT as middle-aged parents (killing my romantic visions), they could have them go back to the spirit world while Yu Er is still a child because [insert detailed reason for that here].  Then they could appear when he most needs help, like old weirdo.  Also, that way XT would have powers as the leader of the Qu tribe.  She's quite ineffectual as a protector in her current form.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, cantbreathe said:

While looking up new shows to fill the EL shaped hole in my life, I just realised that I’m going to be so much more demanding for my kissing scenes. I don’t want any realistic longing glances and secret yearning. And when I get kisses they have to be passionate ones, not that depressing pursed-lips-kissing-a-corpse ones, especially the ones where the girl is as emotive as a plank of wood. I loved that XT enjoyed the kissing as much as MLC did.  *sigh* This drama has really spoilt me :bawling:

I know right! Now Im uber worried that this will spoil all dramas for me and make other love stories so bland in comparison. I hate those close-mouthed-wide-eyed kisses where the actress need only act like a block of wood. Scenes where they just mash their lips together and supposedly are passionately in love!

You guys are right! Its sorcery, pure sorcery! Its so rare in a drama where there are passionate kisses! Sigh! :bawling: what are we going to do?!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, cantbreathe said:

Also, that way XT would have powers as the leader of the Qu tribe.  She's quite ineffectual as a protector in her current form.

I was waiting for XT to do some richard simmons kicking but sadly there was nothing. She’s actually very clueless this season except her fujoshi radar lol. I don’t think she had any character development here, but I’m glad that her character is strong and aggressive like when MLC tried to push her away she was true to her feelings and fought back. Other female leads would’ve probably ran away to cry for the next 10 episodes. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Renaro Kopique said:

I was waiting for XT to do some richard simmons kicking but sadly there was nothing. She’s actually very clueless this season except her fujoshi radar lol. 

LOL... I was actually entertained by her radar. She was actually jealous of their loveline. LOLLLL...

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, golinda27 said:

MLC and XT have survived through a lot of death experiences so they’re pretty much indestructible lol! 

True! The drama lacks logic anyway, they will stay alive forever!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

True! The drama lacks logic anyway, they will stay alive forever!

I can't be bothered with logic for this drama. I just need my Cheng Cheng and his tattooed chest back.

• LOL 3

Come to think of it, a drunk Yi Huai Ge Ge can be quite sweet and seductive too. OMG. What has this drama done to me???? I can't get over it! As much as I love Cheng Cheng and Xiao Tan, I would like to see Yi Huai Ge Ge and Tan Er gets a happy ending too.

• Like 3

Is eng sub for ep 29 and 30 out yet? :bawling:

1 hour ago, selena32 said:

I know right! Now Im uber worried that this will spoil all dramas for me and make other love stories so bland in comparison. I hate those close-mouthed-wide-eyed kisses where the actress need only act like a block of wood. Scenes where they just mash their lips together and supposedly are passionately in love!

You guys are right! Its sorcery, pure sorcery! Its so rare in a drama where there are passionate kisses! Sigh! :bawling: what are we going to do?!

Binge on Thai dramas. Their kisses are usually steamy hot. Trust me, I know.

• LOL 2

11 minutes ago, Ellie Toh said:

Come to think of it, a drunk Yi Huai Ge Ge can be quite sweet and seductive too. OMG. What has this drama done to me???? I can't get over it!

It's either the kisses or the fault lies on Cheng Cheng's chest tattoo! Either way, what are we going to do with our lives? Season 3 must come soon for the sake of our sanity.

• LOL 2

18 minutes ago, Ellie Toh said:

I can't be bothered with logic for this drama. I just need my Cheng Cheng and his tattooed chest back.

Sorry, can't find any in IG aside from the one I gave you. Maybe this will suffice?? 

Spoiler

Now I know why QT love rubbing his chest.... LOL... 

10 minutes ago, Ellie Toh said:

Is eng sub for ep 29 and 30 out yet? :bawling:

Binge on Thai dramas. Their kisses are usually steamy hot. Trust me, I know.

I think I need to hide while watching Thai dramas. LOL

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

Sorry, can't find any in IG aside from the one I gave you. Maybe this will suffice?? 

Hide contents

Now I know why QT love rubbing his chest.... LOL... 

I swear, you're a tease! LOL!!!

• LOL 2

I'm thinking right...what if Xiao Tan accepted Cheng Cheng's proposal when they were still in the modern world. The story would have been interesting too. Eh, isn't Lin Ke...Cheng Cheng's assistant in the modern world is the Smurf Princess in Dongyue?

• Like 1