[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

Here, @Ellie Toh..... Something to tide you over until S3...

Hide contents

LOLLLLLL.....

Okay it's official I'm a perv! When I opened this up I was all "woohoo! Chest, Cheng Cheng's chest! Now we are just like XT and her obsession about his chest!:scream:

25 minutes ago, golinda27 said:

Not to scare everyone again... but why are they specifically thanking him for his role? Are they trying to butter him up or is he really not coming back? 

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4313807041763641

I was thinking the same too! They've been thanking him all the time! Is that a foreshadowing or something?? Please don't let us down!

7 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

I was thinking the same too! They've been thanking him all the time! Is that a foreshadowing or something?? Please don't let us down!

I’m nervous!! They’re not doing this with any of the other actors. 

Just end our misery already!!! Gah!!!

Guys! I dont know if its just me but some of the scenes in the OSTs, I didnt see them in the episodes. There was one scene where I dont know if its MLC or the eigth prince but he was drinking and tears where falling from his eyes. In which episode was that? The song was at the end credits but the scene was in the OST.  

How about some of the fight scenes? Were they all cut? Can somebody please enlighten me.

And isnt Xin Zhao Lin an amazing actor, tears would just fall and he doent need to scrunch up his face. Crying and laughing he is still so handsome! I cant believe Im fangirling over a guy almost half my age! :tounge_xd:

@golinda27 fans at then Weibo of EL are wondering why too. Some asked if tis is bidding him goodby but the official EL rep answered do not think too much of the msg. Hmmm I think he might be somewhr of saying yes and no. But I’d rather he cud just gave an answer rather than keeping us all in suspense! And just to thank him alone is a bit too obvious the scale is weighing 1 side.. :sweatingbullets:

6 hours ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

Woooowwww.... The drama made it in the finals!

Congrats, congrats! All the more they should BEG XZL to still be MLC!

Nice one! Though as much as I drool over XZL, I wish he wasnt the only one in the pic!

15 minutes ago, selena32 said:

Nice one! Though as much as I drool over XZL, I wish he wasnt the only one in the pic!

True! Everybody did a really good job.  And they all improved since S1.  But we have to admit, XZL did the most job in S2.  I always thought that S1 is for QXT, and S2 for MLC. Is S3 for Yu Er??

This is great news! At the same time this post is scary. Someone slap me and tell me that I’m too paranoid. On his Weibo post, He’s named all of his 2019 roles except for MLC... maybe it’s because it hasn’t been totally confirmed yet?? However, if that’s the case, don’t list your roles!! 

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4313946452315909

I don’t know how much of the plot aligns with the book, but even if it was taken from the book, the writers of season 2 have done an excellent job of adapting it to tv. They should get as much credit as the actors! Two MLCs would have been amazing enough, but throw in a Liu Shang too? Heart wrenching, swoon inducing, and really funny! I really looked forward to Chen You Wei’s scenes as much as I looked forward to XZL’s (he was excellent as a tease, a scholar, and as XT in that one scene). I will definitely follow his next few dramas. 

It’s sad that XZL seems to have put TEL behind him. I wonder if the script isn’t that good, and they’re rewriting it behind the scenes to try to convince everyone to get on board.  I’d like to think it’s not him being difficult. There’s a lot of pressure for the third season. 

I’m thinking if watching the Legend of Yun Xi next. Anyone know if that’s any good? 

Archived