Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

4 hours ago, Ellie Toh said:

Try watching Thai drama: Jao Sao Jorm Yom.

Super romantic with seductive husband onboard.

Thanks! Will do! Hopefully it will lessen the withrawal symptoms. I'm planning on re-watching S1 and S2 again.  I just hope they release news about S3 soon and end our misery.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

Thanks! Will do! Hopefully it will lessen the withrawal symptoms. I'm planning on re-watching S1 and S2 again.  I just hope they release news about S3 soon and end our misery.

Try not to get too addicted to this one if you  watch it. I kept rewatching this one too. Lolssss. Handsome, seductive husband is my weakness. Lolsss

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

Does anyone know when they plan on starting the filming? If it’s early 2019 then they should be announcing it anytime now. 

They announced s2 last November and then started filming in March. 

4 hours ago, golinda27 said:

Does anyone know when they plan on starting the filming? If it’s early 2019 then they should be announcing it anytime now. 

They announced s2 last November and then started filming in March. 

No news yet... Come to think of it, i remember one of us posted the news here, but the poster is that of S2 but instead of II, it was III. Are they trolling us??

Maybe there are plans already, but the actors are not yet fixed. Usually when they do sequels, they have a plot already, right? It's the actors that just need to confirm. My gosh, the suspense is real!

• Like 1

Just now, crazyoverkdrama said:

No news yet... Come to think of it, i remember one of us posted the news here, but the poster is that of S2 but instead of II, it was III. Are they trolling us??

Maybe there are plans already, but the actors are not yet fixed. Usually when they do sequels, they have a plot already, right? It's the actors that just need to confirm. My gosh, the suspense is real!

I know that it’s just a drama but not knowing is giving me anxiety! I want their story to continue with XZL and LJ. 

• Like 3

On 12/4/2018 at 10:48 AM, monchoo said:

Just read the comment from his agency a while ago. Was complaining the official EL rep that XZL wasn't informed that Chen you wei went to the same entertainment with Liang Jie. I couldn't click in and see what the official EL rep sed as I'm not the registered user. But I guess the chances of having XZL in S3 is a bit below 50% unless they really have a good offer to him. As we can all see, he didn't response or promote S2 anymore since the show begins. Many speculating that he was not in good terms with the EL's side.

I recall reading somewhere (can't recall source) that the original plan was for XZL to lead a team (I wonder who would be in that team though, Crown Prince and Crown Princess?) to go Taiwan and LJ to lead a team to Malaysia, but the Taiwan side cancelled last min, so XZL went for other stuff instead.

On 12/4/2018 at 9:02 AM, Yui. said:

Random, so while watching the last 2 episodes, who's the other guard aside from Yu Hao with 8th prince

That's General Wei's assistant.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ellie Toh said:

Tsk...I think I will need to watch S1 and S2 again. I haven't got enough.

Topless Cheng Cheng in next season, please!

I was thinking, if they made CYW as MLC, he needs to do some serious body-building, fast!  He's so skinny in S2. 

Also, if they made YY as part of the cast, let's hope he's Yu Er, and not MLC. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, golinda27 said:

I know that it’s just a drama but not knowing is giving me anxiety! I want their story to continue with XZL and LJ. 

I know, right?? We need closure! Like, what happens after knowing that Yu Er is the new owner? I don't think that MLC and QXT will just stand aside and watch what will happen next. Especially MLC. He's the only one who has knowledge of Xuan Ling, since this XT doesn't have an inkling of XL.  I think he will have a hand again in the fate of his son. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

S1's director went for this drama in which people said if you like TEL you might like this one as well. I'm not sure what it's about though. It probably won't be out till late next year.

好色千金 - Hao Se Qian Jin

https://www.weibo.com/u/6382809608?is_hot=1#_rnd1543917105295

xXsWrFI.jpg

tN5pyRy.jpg

Spoiler

Ehh?? Another time travel from present to past drama? Has almost the same plot like EL too. I hope it's good, will give it a try. 

EL has set a standard so high, i think nothing will ever beat it.

On 12/3/2018 at 5:09 AM, Ellie Toh said:

I think yes, they kinda have 2 kids now. I mean...I did come across someone saying that Cheng Cheng said this when Xiao Tan asked where is their son when she finally remembered everything "We are in the past Dongyue, so Yu Er is not here. Why don't we give Yu Er a brother or a sister instead?"

Not sure if this is an official source of something, but I personally think it is believable that Yu Er is their first child and this baby Prince is their second?

This nonsense make no sense lol I feel like they need to truly come to terms with planing. They need to decide if we are in an alternate past or in they went to the past.  Because going to the past should actually negate everything that we know from season 1. While being an alternate past just means that the two dimension are riding along each other I'm not as psyche for season 3 as Iwas for season 2 with all this confusion.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Ellie Toh said:

What? Now it's all ended, they are not going to treat us to some extras and deleted scenes? I need summore. Sobsob! :bawling:

Here, @Ellie Toh..... Something to tide you over until S3...

Spoiler

LOLLLLLL.....

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

Here, @Ellie Toh..... Something to tide you over until S3...

Hide contents

LOLLLLLL.....

Okay it's official I'm a perv! When I opened this up I was all "woohoo! Chest, Cheng Cheng's chest! Now we are just like XT and her obsession about his chest!:scream:

• LOL 3