Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

OMG What x"D I missed the Demon King! I'm so glad he played General Wei even if he didn't play the same character. (:O OMG AT THE END) It would be nice if they bring back Liu Shang as a different character. Now all we're missing is that cousin from S1. That clip with Chen You Wei (LS) getting close to Liang Jie (XT) is so cute X"D hahaha! 

I feel so bad for Yi Huai Gege. Here's hoping they don't make him foolish and evil. The actor who played him mentioned in an interview how foolish his character was as everyone knew that that's XT and not TE. It's so funny how S1 they were so low budget they had to reuse some of the same cast for characters, but here's hoping in S3 they can reuse some cast as cameos. Praying all original main cast could be kept. 

Random, so while watching the last 2 episodes, who's the other guard aside from Yu Hao with 8th prince (when he merged and when he had the emperor's token)? So...technically there are 2 souls living in 8th prince's body since 8th prince suggest the old guy to  use life and death bond over MLC and 8th prince's soul..... 

Spoiler

OMG So we now know that it was Pan Er who told Tan Er that she should die so MYH could be saved.

The wedding night scene was hilarious when they keep throwing out things that were in the way. Maybe S3 cameo, MLC needs LS's mask again for cameos? lol 

I'm loving the upgraded Jing Xin hairstyle! I don't see that "shopping cart" scene that was mentioned or that kiss scene with TE hairstyle and modern MLC. O_O It'll be nice to see all the deleted scenes of S1 + 2. It's also a nice touch they brought back "love love love" song when XT gave birth! 

Did they just show a scene of the soul hunters in the modern world? O_O They were having a conversation that the true heir of the soul suppressing orb has been born and that they must report to their "boss". S3 continuation? Who's the boss? Yu'Er becomes the focus? Old guy mentioned the demon king and that he had to go back to magic realm. OMG this is so confusing near the end. 

How does everyone feel about the ending? =X I'm not as satisfied as I was watching S1 and wished they didn't cut out so many scenes. Like a poster mentioned the 4 episodes of political stuff with less XT in it could be cut off. Was hoping for more magic realm explanations, but they simply glossed over it. 

Spoiler

OMG who made this fanvid, haha Someone wrote in the comments that in the novel Mo Yi Feng and Qu Xiang Tan had some sort of relationship O_O? Someone who read the novel can clarify?

Why was I watching this?

• Like 2

XZL did mention that he wishes to be known or act different characters from Yue Qi or MLC. He's looking for more diverse roles which I think can heighten his career. I understand what he means, you wouldn't wanna be known as an actor just for one character but as an actor who can take on all type of roles.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

XZL did mention that he wishes to be known or act different characters from Yue Qi or MLC. He's looking for more diverse roles which I think can heighten his career. I understand what he means, you wouldn't wanna be known as an actor just for one character but as an actor who can take on all type of roles.

One more season wouldn’t hurt him... or me... lol!  

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Just read the comment from his agency a while ago. Was complaining the official EL rep that XZL wasn't informed that Chen you wei went to the same entertainment with Liang Jie. I couldn't click in and see what the official EL rep sed as I'm not the registered user. But I guess the chances of having XZL in S3 is a bit below 50% unless they really have a good offer to him. As we can all see, he didn't response or promote S2 anymore since the show begins. Many speculating that he was not in good terms with the EL's side. 

To me he's the 8th prince MLC and LJ is QXT. Nobody can ever replace these 2 main character. Anyone who slips into this shoe will sure get bashes. 

1 thg for sure is LJ will remain as QXT in S3. Let's hope there'll be no replacement for MLC and if there's one, let him be really really good!!! After all MLC is a very good male lead character whom anyone can easily like and love. XZL is good but it's also the character was beautifully and perfectly written.

It's good of him trying other characters as well since he's too young but just wished that he'll finished off the story of MLC beautifully. Idk about others but i saw the upcoming drama teasers of his show, and i found myself being so biased. Any lady leads beside him who isn't LJ, i find myself not interested at all in that drama.:scream: it's just like they are being bound by the contract!!!! Hahahahaha:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, monchoo said:

Just read the comment from his agency a while ago. Was complaining the official EL rep that XZL wasn't informed that Chen you wei went to the same entertainment with Liang Jie. I couldn't click in and see what the official EL rep sed as I'm not the registered user. But I guess the chances of having XZL in S3 is a bit below 50% unless they really have a good offer to him. As we can all see, he didn't response or promote S2 anymore since the show begins. Many speculating that he was not in good terms with the EL's side. 

To me he's the 8th prince MLC and LJ is QXT. Nobody can ever replace these 2 main character. Anyone who slips into this shoe will sure get bashes. 

1 thg for sure is LJ will remain as QXT in S3. Let's hope there'll be no replacement for MLC and if there's one, let him be really really good!!! After all MLC is a very good male lead character whom anyone can easily like and love. XZL is good but it's also the character was beautifully and perfectly written.

It's good of him trying other characters as well since he's too young but just wished that he'll finished off the story of MLC beautifully. Idk about others but i saw the upcoming drama teasers of his show, and i found myself being so biased. Any lady leads beside him who isn't LJ, i find myself not interested at all in that drama.:scream: it's just like they are being bound by the contract!!!! Hahahahaha:D

Are they referring to that show where LJ and CYW was invited as guests? I was under the impression that since XZL was filming at that time, he wasn't able to join, thus CYW.  I thought that since he is playing as the incognito 8th prince, he should also get a chance in promoting his character.

I just hope they fix whatever mess they are referring too. I agree with you, when you talk about EL, you will always remember them as the actors portraying the EL's characters.  It's not as if they are filming superman or batman. It's just one more season!

• Like 2

I honestly didn't watch any of his other works like I Cannot Hug You as an example and he's getting a lot of modern dramas which I never watch cause I know they will be long and boring lol. I'll probably watch Wen Tian Lu...but it seems like a generic plot like any other xianxia series. What's with all these stories based on Zhong Kui? I don't see the appeal. I hate the government with the SARFT but I hope they can kinda like filter away repetitive and boring plots. Instead of cutting airing episodes of historical based dramas, why not cut those modern dramas in half too.

S3 for TEL doesn't sound very promising to me as it's drifting further away from the original plot...I'm not interested in a child's future. We don't know if they can create a good character for the kid. I don't want him to be naive, spoiled or unfilial like typical ones we've seen.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

Are they referring to that show where LJ and CYW was invited as guests? I was under the impression that since XZL was filming at that time, he wasn't able to join, thus CYW.  I thought that since he is playing as the incognito 8th prince, he should also get a chance in promoting his character.

I just hope they fix whatever mess they are referring too. I agree with you, when you talk about EL, you will always remember them as the actors portraying the EL's characters.  It's not as if they are filming superman or batman. It's just one more season!

Truth! you know when a actor is forever associated with a character that nobody else can play them, like Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, etc. Remember what happened to the movie version of Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms, it was lambasted because everybody hated Yang Yang in the role made famous by Mark Chao. Even though Yang Yang is a very handsome actor, people just saw Mark Chao as Ye Hua that's why the movie flopped. I think everybody feels the same if somebody else will play MLC. Xin Zhao Lin already played the role for 2 seasons, it's a mortal crime if somebody else will play him.

if it does happen and he breaks all our hearts for not signing on Season 3, they should just get new actors to play NEW CHARACTERS though I don't think it will be that successful.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, monchoo said:

@crazyoverkdramaAre they referring to that show where LJ and CYW was invited as guests? (The beauty show programme with Big S and Lil S)

Yes, is that the one that created this mess? I was highly entertained watching that one, but I think they got insulted during that portion where LJ and CYW recreated the Sandwich Kiss. If they are referring to that, I don't see anything wrong with it. Maybe they thought that since XZL is the main character, they should have invited him, and not CYW.  Whatever it is, the director did say that XZL is getting way too much exposure and acclaim, when all of the casts are working hard too.

Well, who can blame XZL? Try portraying 2 roles in one drama, it's not that easy. Come to think of it too, he got so much screentime in S2 you'd think the season is made just for him.

Whatever it is, no one can ever replace his character.  If they do plan on making S3, they need someone who is more convincing than XZL. Or better yet, they should iron out whatever problem they are experiencing right now.

22 minutes ago, selena32 said:

Truth! you know when a actor is forever associated with a character that nobody else can play them, like Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, etc. Remember what happened to the movie version of Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms, it was lambasted because everybody hated Yang Yang in the role made famous by Mark Chao. Even though Yang Yang is a very handsome actor, people just saw Mark Chao as Ye Hua that's why the movie flopped. I think everybody feels the same if somebody else will play MLC. Xin Zhao Lin already played the role for 2 seasons, it's a mortal crime if somebody else will play him.

if it does happen and he breaks all our hearts for not signing on Season 3, they should just get new actors to play NEW CHARACTERS though I don't think it will be that successful.

TMOPB movie was such a disaster, I gave up after 10 mins. They crammed all the eps in 1 movie with the actor portraying it so erratic in his actions that I gave up easily. I just hope they don't destroy EL's legacy by passing off one character or two as main leads. It'll cause a riot!

38 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

I honestly didn't watch any of his other works like I Cannot Hug You as an example and he's getting a lot of modern dramas which I never watch cause I know they will be long and boring lol. I'll probably watch Wen Tian Lu...but it seems like a generic plot like any other xianxia series. What's with all these stories based on Zhong Kui? I don't see the appeal. I hate the government with the SARFT but I hope they can kinda like filter away repetitive and boring plots. Instead of cutting airing episodes of historical based dramas, why not cut those modern dramas in half too.

S3 for TEL doesn't sound very promising to me as it's drifting further away from the original plot...I'm not interested in a child's future. We don't know if they can create a good character for the kid. I don't want him to be naive, spoiled or unfilial like typical ones we've seen.

Me too! I honestly TRIED! But I cannot connect him to his character, and that is a bad sign as an actor.  I think that in order for him to move on is to finish what he started, that way people will have closure instead of leaving it in the air.  When I watched his modern drama, my mind is still associating him as MLC because I am currently watching EL, that's why I couldn't appreciate him in another role.  He needs to get closure fast or it'll affect his dramas.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

Me too! I honestly TRIED! But I cannot connect him to his character, and that is a bad sign as an actor.  I think that in order for him to move on is to finish what he started, that way people will have closure instead of leaving it in the air.  When I watched his modern drama, my mind is still associating him as MLC because I am currently watching EL, that's why I couldn't appreciate him in another role.  He needs to get closure fast or it'll affect his dramas.

Yes, I think those other works and characterisations are a weak. I mean I watched The Eternal Love after Princess Agents but I never thought of him as Yue Qi. His new drama Wen Tian Lu is another unrequited love story where the female lead has 3 identities or something...smh. Considering China's entertainment industry it will be hard for him to find a new role as his next breakthrough. We got to see him as a cold hearted guy, a warm loving sunshine, anti-social etc. Maybe a villainous role? I don't need romance stories that much, mystery and adventure sounds good as well like Tientsin Mystic

I noticed that he likes to imitate Liang Jie's role as XT, someone mentioned that they could swap bodies in S3. Idk, maybe he should find something with gender bender.

• Like 1

Ep 29 Recap

Spoiler

Episode 29

Continuing from last episode’s discussion between Liu Qian Shui and the 8th Prince. The 8th Prince recalled that Liu Qian Shui had a magical spell of the life and death contract making him and MLC connected through spirit just like being one person. He wondered if there was a way to have a magical technique similar to that and use him to host MLC’s spirit.

Liu Qian Shui warned the 8th Prince that if this fails, he also won’t be able to save any of them. The Prince was resolute to his decision, it was better to try this than die here. The Qian Kun Seal was handed over and the spiritual transfer of MLC to the Prince began.

MLC and the 8th Prince met each other spiritually, they accepted each other as one and merged each other’s spirit together successfully. The awoke man sitting before Yu Hao and Liu Qian Shui claimed that he was the 8th Prince, the Mo Lian Cheng from the past and also the present.

-----

XT blamed herself for the cause of Qu Tan Er’s death, if she didn’t appear none of these things would've happened. JX comforted XT that this was not her fault at all, Tan Er jumped into the lake before XT’s appearance and Qu Pan Er’s death was for MYH’s sake.

MYH walked in and ordered to have his Tan Er’s original hairstyle to come back as it was her favourite. XT stood up and asked if he was crazy, she for the last time claimed that she was not Tan Er. MYH slapped her in the face that instant and told her not to say that she wasn’t Tan Er. MYH threatened XT with JX’s death again so he could force the hairstyle and clothing he wanted on his Tan Er. XT became obedient and sat down but MYH tried to force sweet desserts onto XT leading JX to push him aside. JX told MYH to wake up from reality and stop deceiving himself. She begged him to return to the gentle Prince that her Miss once knew, the guy that could sacrifice himself for her. Out of anger, JX was sent to prison and was reunited next to the 14th Prince’s prison cell.

XT continuously refused to try the headpiece and outfit for the Empress Coronation but was once again threatened with the death of the Empress Dowager, 14th Prince and JX.

-----

Liu Qian Shui helped the 14th Prince and JX escape from prison and sent them to Hidden Star. He found XT and asked her to steal the Imperial Commanding Token and wait until the Empress Coronation was over for things to make a change.

----

The 14th Prince used a hidden path in the Palace to reach the Empress Dowager’s chamber. He was envious that his Grandfather only told MLC about this. The Empress Dowager explained that the death of the late Emperor was due to MYH overtaking the Palace, forcing his father to abdicate the throne through writing a decree but the late Emperor instead drank poisoned tea. She showed 14th Prince evidence of the the late Emperor’s last will.

----

XT tried on her crowning dress, she was sorry to MLC that she had to use her seductive techniques again. Before she thought of anything, MYH directly told her that his Tan Er wouldn’t do what she was thinking. Her only method now was to provoke him which she did, grabbing onto his clothes and told him that his Tan Er wouldn’t love him being like this. She swiftly shook her hands down and grabbed the Imperial Commanding Token hanging around MYH’s waist.

----

As night came, Liu Qian Shui entered the Emperor’s imperial study and played around. He sat on the Emperor's seat, drank tea with an appalled face, and bit onto the Imperial Commanding Token to test its worth. He was indeed proud of his clan leader who’s quick witted and clever. After noticing the decree on the table, he swapped it and left.

As he came back to Hidden Star with such a great mood, Liu Qian Shui reported his success. MLC began to plan his infiltration of the Palace and immediately took action after everything was finalised.

----

The day of the Empress Coronation began. XT walked along many paths in deep thoughts believed that MLC would appear as a knight in shining armor riding a white horse, save her then hold her in his arms taking her away.

The crowning began, the eunuch began to read the decree. XT was praised non-stop, until MYH’s part was read he was publicly announced for patricide, overtaking the throne, faked the edict which resulted in a big crime.

Confusion took place amongst everyone, MYH checked the scroll and confirmed everyone that it was swapped by someone with ulterior motives. At this moment the Empress Dowager who was dressed as an eunuch stepped out along with MLC and 14th Prince following behind. She announced that the letter in her hand was the real will that was left behind and had 14th Prince display it to the ministers. MYH finally admitted his wrongdoings, but was satisfied as he finally got his Tan Er. He gave all the ministers one last chance, he promised that he would promote them. Just as he said that, a soldier ran in to report that the entire Palace was surrounded. MYH then realised that the token around his waist was gone, he knew that he was in a dead end went speechless. The Empress Dowager ordered everyone to be dismissed along with her since everything has been cleared. This situation left only Yun Ying, MYH, XT and MLC at the scene.

• Thanks 4

3 hours ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

What to watch after this?? I'm having withdrawal symptoms already! 

Try watching Thai drama: Jao Sao Jorm Yom.

Super romantic with seductive husband onboard.

• Thanks 1

I hope, if anything, he’ll reprise the role for his fan base. Especially if this is the last season, he should just finish it off. It’s really hard to see the role of MLC going to anyone else. He looks like a guy that cares about his fans, right? *grasping at all straws* lol 

If the main leads don’t come back, they should just do a time jump and make the story about their son. Other than all of the scenes that make up the open ending for season 3, I think they did a good job with a closed, happy ending for XT and Cheng Cheng. 

• Like 2

Thanks so much @Renaro Kopique for the recaps. Im sorry if I missed it, but what happened to 9th prince Jing Kang?! 

3 minutes ago, selena32 said:

Thanks so much @Renaro Kopique for the recaps. Im sorry if I missed it, but what happened to 9th prince Jing Kang?! 

Gen Wei surrounded the palace, so by the word of mouth, he surrendered and was captured. No last glimpse of him though .^_^

Sorry, I kinda got lazy in the last episode lol and the complications are getting harder for me to understand so don't really trust what I've written.

Episode 30 Recap

Spoiler

Episode 30

MYH grabbed his sword and flew forward having a 1v1 with MLC (internal power battle). MYH began to lose after a few exchanges, Yun Ying entered the fight to assist but was miserably knocked out by MLC’s internal strength. Back to 1v1 again, MYH lost his sword and took a blow. Being easily defeated like that, MYH summoned the power of the Soul Suppressing Orb, worried XT ran over and blocked MYH from utilising this power. However, this action lead Qu Tan Er to be summoned. She called for MYH and told him that she never thought they would meet each other again, she found out that they had no fate together, and foresaw that he died for the throne. The only way to prevent his death was to offer her body for a person from a different world. She then bid him farewell and will meet him in their next life.

MYH was in disbelief, he expressed that there was no use having the throne if Tan Er was not there. He began to laugh and continuously repeated that he only wants to be together with Tan Er and left the scene with Yun Ying.

This left with only XT MLC at the scene, the two reunited and hugged each other. MLC who was filled with happiness showed signs of being cheeky and said that he was not Cheng Cheng. She claimed that she knows who’s who by their looking at their eyes, she took off his robe but did not find the tattooed rose on his chest. MLC asked if she loves MLC, she agreed and he told her that if she close her eyes her Cheng Cheng will appear. Seeing her so devoted, MLC went forward for a kiss but XT was taken back and pushed him away immediately. MLC then admitted that he and the 8th Prince merged as one. He will no longer disappear and will be by her side for a lifetime. XT who was glad leapt onto MLC for a kiss.

----

Marriage preparations began as the maids one by one brought carried items to set up the altar and the ceremony. JX lead XT who is covered by the wedding veil along the path towards MLC as flower petals were thrown into the air. The couple did the traditional wedding ritual by bowing to the heavens, the parents then towards one another. Steward Zhou announced that consummation comes next but XT took of her veil and refused! Everybody was in disbelief by the situation. XT called for Liu Qian Shui to quickly read their modern marriage vows. After MLC agreed to his vows, it was time to read it for XT but she brushed it off and said no matter what she agrees.They were then announced husband and wife, exchanged rings, and then was allowed to kiss. The Empress Dowager was dumbfounded after she heard that. She asked MLC if he wanted everyone here to witness this. He responded that not only the people here but also the entire world to witness this to let everyone know that XT is his woman. The couple went for their romantic kiss.

All the single ladies were invited to the Snow House for the bouquet. JX caught the bouquet, both XT and MLC hinted at JX and 14th Prince for their news.

----

XT sat on the bed patiently for MLC to come in. MLc walked in, he picked up the stick to lift XT’s veil but she stopped it with a piece of jade. She asked him what was the difference between in the bed chamber from before and now. MLC knelt down, lifted her veil and said that this time he won’t leave half way. XT was furious and said “In the name of the moon I shall punish you!” MLC moved forward and kissed her. He told her her that difference was that no matter in what time and space, what is of the present, or how the future will be, or anything else they both will love each other eternally. Either it be Empress or Princess Consort, it will only be her Qu Xiao Tan. The consummation between the two then began.

----

The 14th Prince professed his love to JX through a sky lantern. He claimed that he was not scared of anything but her because he’s scared of his wife which lead JX to shy away. JX then asked if knew the difference between him and a monkey. She explained that monkeys are in mountains but he’s in her heart.

----

MYH was left unattended in his own world talking to Tan Er.

----

XT asked Liu Qian Shui if he could predict the future but sadly not. AS XT was about to chug down wine, MLC swiftly came and spun her into his arms to stop her. Liu Qian Shui and MLC discussed that XT may not be the real owner of the Soul Suppressing Orb this time.

----

The next scene, XT gives birth to a Prince.

----

The Soul Hunters appear and found that the sky was strange. Knowing that the owner of the Soul Suppressing Orb had changed to the Prince, they went decided to gather more information and report this to their master.

----

-Time-skip-

Many toys and items were laid in front of Yu Er (baby) but in the end he took the Soul Wandering Flute. MLC and Liu Qian SHui alone discussed about the Soul Suppressing Orb. Liu Qian Shui guessed that because XT did not unlock the Orb in the box, the Orb itself found a new home which is Yu Er. He said the need needs to return to Xuan Ling and use the force the the Orb and his fellow elders to suppress the Demon King. The baby has a mysterious force in it where it will be hunted by others

----

MLC, XT, JX and 14th Prince together played cards. General Wei who’s now promoted as some sort of minister (?) seeked for an audience but was invited to play cards together. He refused and took at look that Yu Er playing on the side. He sat down beside Yu Er and praised that this kid was such a lovely Prince. The moment he laid his hand on the kid's, he seemed to have been possessed or awakened. His eyes turned amber for a second and an inner voice spoke “This is the child I’m looking for.”

[Note: The actor of Wei Zong Heng was the Demon King in S1. So there’s some sort of correlation here.]

MLC came from behind, Wei Zong Heng stood up and asked for forgiveness of not looking after the Prince properly. MLC picked up Yu Er and brought him away. The moment MLC left, Wei Zong Heng seemed unpossessed again in confusion.

----

XT asked MLC to find her the largest boat in Dong Yue because she needs it to store all valuables and bring it home. She explained that they came here through the lake that they found themselves at in Dong Yue. So this area is the way back home.

MLC brought XT into his arms and told her that when he’s Emperor she is Empress, when he’s Prince she is Princess Consort. No matter when and where, who they become, he will definitely find her, love her, marry her thousands and thousands of times, for eternity they will never separate. The episode then ends with a passionate kiss.

2 hours ago, selena32 said:

I literally never saw him again since Ep 28:sweat_smile:he was ordered to go capture MLC and stuff but yea I didn't notice till you mentioned that.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, selena32 said:

Just like any extra, came too quickly, and left without a trace....

1 hour ago, Renaro Kopique said:

Sorry, I kinda got lazy in the last episode lol and the complications are getting harder for me to understand so don't really trust what I've written.

Episode 30 Recap

Reveal hidden contents

Episode 30

MYH grabbed his sword and flew forward having a 1v1 with MLC (internal power battle). MYH began to lose after a few exchanges, Yun Ying entered the fight to assist but was miserably knocked out by MLC’s internal strength. Back to 1v1 again, MYH lost his sword and took a blow. Being easily defeated like that, MYH summoned the power of the Soul Suppressing Orb, worried XT ran over and blocked MYH from utilising this power. However, this action lead Qu Tan Er to be summoned. She called for MYH and told him that she never thought they would meet each other again, she found out that they had no fate together, and foresaw that he died for the throne. The only way to prevent his death was to offer her body for a person from a different world. She then bid him farewell and will meet him in their next life.

MYH was in disbelief, he expressed that there was no use having the throne if Tan Er was not there. He began to laugh and continuously repeated that he only wants to be together with Tan Er and left the scene with Yun Ying.

This left with only XT MLC at the scene, the two reunited and hugged each other. MLC who was filled with happiness showed signs of being cheeky and said that he was not Cheng Cheng. She claimed that she knows who’s who by their looking at their eyes, she took off his robe but did not find the tattooed rose on his chest. MLC asked if she loves MLC, she agreed and he told her that he if close her eyes her Cheng Cheng will appear. Seeing her so devoted, MLC went forward for a kiss but XT was taken back and pushed him away immediately. MLC then admitted that he and the 8th Prince merged as one. He will no longer disappear and will be by her side for a lifetime. XT who was glad leapt onto MLC for a kiss.

----

Marriage preparations began as the maids one by one brought carried items to set up the altar and the ceremony. JX lead XT who is covered by the wedding veil along the path towards MLC as flower petals were thrown into the air. The couple did the traditional wedding ritual by bowing to the heavens, the parents then towards one another. Steward Zhou announced that consummation comes next but XT took of her veil and refused! Everybody was in disbelief by the situation. XT called for Liu Qian Shui to quickly read their modern marriage vows. After MLC agreed to his vows, it was time to read it for XT but she brushed it off and said no matter what she agrees.They were then announced husband and wife, exchanged rings, and then was allowed to kiss. The Empress Dowager was dumbfounded after she heard that. She asked MLC if he wanted everyone here to witness this. He responded that not only the people here but also the entire world to witness this to let everyone know that XT is his woman. The couple went for their romantic kiss.

All the single ladies were invited to the Snow House for the bouquet. JX caught the bouquet, both XT and MLC hinted at JX and 14th Prince for their news.

----

XT sat on the bed patiently for MLC to come in. MLc walked in, he picked up the stick to lift XT’s veil but she stopped it with a piece of jade. She asked him what was the difference between in the bed chamber from before and now. MLC knelt down, lifted her veil and said that this time he won’t leave half way. XT was furious and said “In the name of the moon I shall punish you!” MLC moved forward and kissed her. He told her her that difference was that no matter in what time and space, what is of the present, or how the future will be, or anything else they both will love each other eternally. Either it be Empress or Princess Consort, it will only be her Qu Xiao Tan. The consummation between the two then began.

----

The 14th Prince professed his love to JX through a sky lantern. He claimed that he was not scared of anything but her because he’s scared of his wife which lead JX to shy away. JX then asked if knew the difference between him and a monkey. She explained that monkeys are in mountains but he’s in her heart.

----

MYH was left unattended in his own world talking to Tan Er.

----

XT asked Liu Qian Shui if he could predict the future but sadly not. AS XT was about to chug down wine, MLC swiftly came and spun her into his arms to stop her. Liu Qian Shui and MLC discussed that XT may not be the real owner of the Soul Suppressing Orb this time.

----

The next scene, XT gives birth to a Prince.

----

The Soul Hunters appear and found that the sky was strange. Knowing that the owner of the Soul Suppressing Orb had changed to the Prince, they went decided to gather more information and report this to their master.

----

-Time-skip-

Many toys and items were laid in front of Yu Er (baby) but in the end he took the Soul Wandering Flute. MLC and Liu Qian SHui alone discussed about the Soul Suppressing Orb. Liu Qian Shui guessed that because XT did not unlock the Orb in the box, the Orb itself found a new home which is Yu Er. He said the need needs to return to Xuan Ling and use the force the the Orb and his fellow elders to suppress the Demon King. The baby has a mysterious force in it where it will be hunted by others

----

MLC, XT, JX and 14th Prince together played cards. General Wei who’s now promoted as some sort of minister (?) seeked for an audience but was invited to play cards together. He refused and took at look that Yu Er playing on the side. He sat down beside Yu Er and praised that this kid was such a lovely Prince. The moment he laid his hand on the kid's, he seemed to have been possessed or awakened. His eyes turned amber for a second and an inner voice spoke “This is the child I’m looking for.”

[Note: The actor of Wei Zong Heng was the Demon King in S1. So there’s some sort of correlation here.]

MLC came from behind, Wei Zong Heng stood up and asked for forgiveness of not looking after the Prince properly. MLC picked up Yu Er and brought him away. The moment MLC left, Wei Zong Heng seemed unpossessed again in confusion.

----

XT asked MLC to find her the largest boat in Dong Yue because she needs it to store all valuables and bring it home. She explained that they came here through the lake that they found themselves at in Dong Yue. So this area is the way back home.

MLC brought XT into his arms and told her that when he’s Emperor she is Empress, when he’s Prince she is Princess Consort. No matter when and where, who they become, he will definitely find her, love her, marry her thousands and thousands of times, for eternity they will never separate. The episode then ends with a passionate kiss.

I literally never saw him again since Ep 28:sweat_smile:he was ordered to go capture MLC and stuff but yea I didn't notice till you mentioned that.

Thank you for the recap! At least we don't have to guess what they are saying anymore. LOL. Recapers are life-savers to us!

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1