Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

@Renaro Kopique Me too find it bit funny. MYH didn't seem to be concerned at all with almost non-exist sad or heartache expression at all. LOL. And the father, over done acting~~~~:tounge_wink:

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, monchoo said:

@Renaro Kopique Me too find it bit funny. MYH didn't seem to be concerned at all with almost non-exist sad or heartache expression at all. LOL. And the father, over done acting~~~~:tounge_wink:

Lol MLC seemed more affected than them.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

27 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

I don't remember anymore... What happened again to Pan er of S1? I actually ignored all her scenes.

Pan Er tried to kill Xiao Tan with poison at the Empress Dowager’s banquet but Zhao Qing Yun drank the poisoned wine instead of Tan Er wanting to rebuild a good impression. Pan Er got caught red handed with the bottle of poison hidden in her sleeve. Pan Er’s life was traded with the Soul Suppressing Orb. Pan Er tried to tell Xiao Tan who was the mastermind behind the girls night out banquet (the arrow scene) but got killed with a shuriken (sorry I forgot what the weapon was called lol) :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

Pan Er tried to kill Xiao Tan with poison at the Empress Dowager’s banquet but Zhao Qing Yun drank the poisoned wine instead of Tan Er wanting to rebuild a good impression. Pan Er got caught red handed with the bottle of poison hidden in her sleeve. Pan Er’s life was traded with the Soul Suppressing Orb. Pan Er tried to tell Xiao Tan who was the mastermind behind the girls night out banquet (the arrow scene) but got killed with a shuriken (sorry I forgot what the weapon was called lol) :sweatingbullets:

I dunno why I feel so sorry for Pan Er in this season 2 than season 1. I actually hated Pan Er in Season 1 but I feel nothing but pity this Season 2 Pan Er. All she wanted was a place in Mo Yi Huai's heart and it is easy to relate.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

Thanks so much!

Huh... Never cared for that awful girl from the beginning.  Got killed again in S2.  MLC is kind enough to advise her against being nasty, but still. Oh well. Let's move on and off with the father then!

1 hour ago, Ellie Toh said:

I dunno why I feel so sorry for Pan Er in this season 2 than season 1. I actually hated Pan Er in Season 1 but I feel nothing but pity this Season 2 Pan Er. All she wanted was a place in Mo Yi Huai's heart and it is easy to relate.

I agree, she’s more pitiful here. She’s generous enough to even tell Mo Yi Huai that Tan Er will be used for the Soul Supessing Orb. She’s been influenced by her parent’s lack of manner and moral integrity since young. Since all attention had been placed on her since birth, the attention that Mo Yi Huai gave to Tan Er probably left her feeling indifferent. Status has always been a big thing and seeing a lowly birthed sibling receiving this kind of treatment from a Prince seemed out of place for her.

All she wished for was love but the concubine and her parents continued to use her for their own benefits. Pan Er does eventually feel guilty but she tried to use her sister as an excuse for everything.

Her death scene in S2 wait we're still not sure if she really died yet, monchoo mentioned that Mo Yi Huai was expressionless when talking to Pan Er. Seems like last words of comfort but he doesn’t really need to do that if he’s just pretending to feel guilty.

• Like 1

I made two gif files out of the lake kiss scene. :blush:

%EC%8C%8D%EC%84%B82_%ED%98%B8%EC%88%AB%EA%B0%8030%EC%B4%88%ED%82%A4%EC%8A%A4.gif?type=w740

Spoiler

%EC%8C%8D%EC%84%B82_%ED%98%B8%EC%88%AB%EA%B0%8030%EC%B4%88%ED%82%A4%EC%8A%A42.gif?type=w740

If you can't see the picture, click the url above. 

• Thanks 6

1 hour ago, ildiz said:

I made two gif files out of the lake kiss scene. :blush:

Hide contents

can see the picture if you click the url above. 

What episode is this from? 

I much prefer these kisses to the ones where they’re rotating. I mean, why?? It ruins the mood because it takes me out of the drama knowing they’re standing on a rotating pedestal <_<

48 minutes ago, cantbreathe said:

What episode is this from? 

I much prefer these kisses to the ones where they’re rotating. I mean, why?? It ruins the mood because it takes me out of the drama knowing they’re standing on a rotating pedestal <_<

This is from a preview for the next week episode. You can see the preview with Eng sub on page 31.  :)

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, ildiz said:

This pic is from the deleted scenes. Could anyone tell me what's going on here? An Auction?  While MLC and XD are kissing, one woman seems to offer 30 million, and then after the kiss MLC offers 50 million. :lol:

http://t.cn/EZU94a8?m=4298700153045066&amp;u=3986147355

There are deleted SCENES!!! Where can we watch these??!!?!!

3 minutes ago, monchoo said:

XT: Cheng cheng It's my fault. ls do not be angry with me. I'm just afraid we'll be chased out of the house and have to sleep on the streets (Lift up the male puppet) How will i be such a narrow minded person~~

CC: I'll not be angry but this little lady must show your deep remorseful with a kiss.

XT: Turn your head over~~

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

52 minutes ago, monchoo said:

XT: Cheng cheng It's my fault. ls do not be angry with me. I'm just afraid we'll be chased out of the house and have to sleep on the streets (Lift up the male puppet) How will i be such a narrow minded person~~

CC: I'll not be angry but this little lady must show your deep remorseful with a kiss.

XT: Turn your head over~~

Oh my gosh! I just can't with this couple! They are unbelievably adorable! I wonder if they were fighting before this?! Cheng Cheng seemed sad or troubled

Thank you so much for the trailers and pics. I've been trying to tide myself over til Tuesday comes around. I'm so excited to see the next episodes. I really hope MLC and 8th prince will now merge. Too bad we'll lose Liu Shang though.

does anybody know how many online views they already have?

• Like 4

8 hours ago, selena32 said:

does anybody know how many online views they already have?

2.3b views as of now.

The show gets an average of 600m views per week

• Like 3

Somebody tell this man to stop teasing our XT. She complained about him consummating :lol: so he’s gonna give her what she wants. That’s from what I can depict in this scene.

Edited by Renaro Kopique
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3