Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

Y’all are definitely not alone being crazy over this drama :wub: I have one more out of two flights to catch today and I’ve been coming onto the forum when not on the plane to check for any new videos or content or just more fanfare for the drama :D

• LOL 2

3 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

When you somehow stumble across this comment.:oI ain't playing these damn games with memory loss :rolleyes:

KSXdmCg.jpg

I saw something along those lines too and I don’t like that. It’s halfway through the drama it’s time to start tying things up not break it down again. Ugh. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow, that's messy. But I have high hopes it won't be angsty the whole time. I see modern Cheng Cheng in all their snipets, so I don't think they'll push memory loss again.  I mean, come on, one XT with memory loss is enough, do we have to endure both of them with it? Show, don't disappoint us!

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

When you somehow stumble across this comment.:oI ain't playing these damn games with memory loss :rolleyes:

KSXdmCg.jpg

I honestly dont think that this will be the case. I think this is like the news that the ‘smurf’ princess is S1 XT. This will make the writers really dumb and make the amnesia trope a bit too much. I really hope they dont go down that route or if they do, it wouldnt last long! :cry:

4 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

GUYS!!!! Behold~~~~ EPISODE 23:joy:Choose your husband!

Im begging please please can somebody please translate this?! Please please :cry:

35 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

Note: Please don't ask me what they are saying, I really don't know. (I'm relying on vietsubs)

Whaaa? Today’s eps haven’t been released yet and they already did teasers for next week?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, golinda27 said:

Whaaa? Today’s eps haven’t been released yet and they already did teasers for next week?

I think it all got uploaded on Tencent 1-2 hours ago. My predictions are wrong lol seems like the merge happens between ep 25-30 along with that heartbreaking poster too.

https://i.imgur.com/fSR1Hym.jpg 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

Note: Please don't ask me what they are saying, I really don't know. (I'm relying on vietsubs)

Thank you so much for these! We really appreciate it! Though Im still going to beg for translations! LOL :joy: 

9 minutes ago, selena32 said:

Oh sorry about that :astonished:

Yea, we got rules that we are not allowed to quote pictures and videos, only self uploads. You can quote but you have to make it into a link.

Spoiler

LOL... I just finished watching clips from instagram, and it looks like QXT is in disguise... But as LS!!! She just borrowed his mask to tell the princess off and failing miserably. LMAO

• LOL 3

Guest dramacf

OMG! It's 1.9 Billion views now. I predict by tomorrow show will hopefully get 2 Billion views!

Spoiler

LS finally reveals to S2 MLC that he's also MLC. 

Unfortunately, in EP20 S1 MLC became blind. Most likely the side effect of him being in this timeline.

S1 MLC leaves Snow Villa and left S2 MLC a letter.

S2 QXT went to the creek where she discovered LS was S1 MLC in disguise and she came across the old man who accompanied her to S1 MLC.

S2 QXT was taking care of S1 MLC when her father and his cohorts came. S1 MLC tried to stand his ground but he was in bad shape and was immediately defeated by S2 QXT's father. 

Thankfully, S2 MLC, YH and the old man came just in time. However, S2 QXT was taken hostage by her father and his henchmen.

S1 MLC was coughing blood and that's how it ended. 

Most likely next week, based from the previews S2 MLC will help S1 MLC gain his strength.

Just finished watching the raws. Episode 20 was so intense but looks like next week is going to be even more intense. 

Spoiler

In episode 18, when Xiao Tan snatched the Liu Shang mask and posed as him to turn off the Smurf princess was hilarious.

Looks like noble idiocy didn't last too long. I can't believe that Cheng Cheng was so sick he went blind. And omfg. I can't believe Xiao Tan slapped him. I mean, yeah, he kinda deserved it for all the emotional turmoil he put her through, but he's sick and delicate right now, so I was like, OMG girl, don't slap him!!! Also, when Old Man Qu bargained Xiao Tan for the Soul Suppressing Orb, I knew he would end up breaking the deal. It's the law of dramaland: don't make a deal with the villain. 

I'm so glad that 8th Prince and Cheng Cheng are going to be on the same page from now on. Go go twinsies!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I love season 1, but season 2 is definitely better. Must be the bigger production budget, but most likely the actors.  There was never a boring episode in this season, and i love how they dealt with the noble consort. At least they didn't drag that story to the end.  And it's totally different from the first season. I just hope season 3 will be as good or better than season 2. Good job, show!

(still wondering what happened to those two villains in the beginning...)

• Like 4