[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, golinda27 said:

Whaaa? Today’s eps haven’t been released yet and they already did teasers for next week?

I think it all got uploaded on Tencent 1-2 hours ago. My predictions are wrong lol seems like the merge happens between ep 25-30 along with that heartbreaking poster too.

https://i.imgur.com/fSR1Hym.jpg 

51 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

Note: Please don't ask me what they are saying, I really don't know. (I'm relying on vietsubs)

Thank you so much for these! We really appreciate it! Though Im still going to beg for translations! LOL :joy: 

Guest dramacf

OMG! It's 1.9 Billion views now. I predict by tomorrow show will hopefully get 2 Billion views!

Spoiler

LS finally reveals to S2 MLC that he's also MLC. 

Unfortunately, in EP20 S1 MLC became blind. Most likely the side effect of him being in this timeline.

S1 MLC leaves Snow Villa and left S2 MLC a letter.

S2 QXT went to the creek where she discovered LS was S1 MLC in disguise and she came across the old man who accompanied her to S1 MLC.

S2 QXT was taking care of S1 MLC when her father and his cohorts came. S1 MLC tried to stand his ground but he was in bad shape and was immediately defeated by S2 QXT's father. 

Thankfully, S2 MLC, YH and the old man came just in time. However, S2 QXT was taken hostage by her father and his henchmen.

S1 MLC was coughing blood and that's how it ended. 

Most likely next week, based from the previews S2 MLC will help S1 MLC gain his strength.

Just finished watching the raws. Episode 20 was so intense but looks like next week is going to be even more intense. 

Spoiler

In episode 18, when Xiao Tan snatched the Liu Shang mask and posed as him to turn off the Smurf princess was hilarious.

Looks like noble idiocy didn't last too long. I can't believe that Cheng Cheng was so sick he went blind. And omfg. I can't believe Xiao Tan slapped him. I mean, yeah, he kinda deserved it for all the emotional turmoil he put her through, but he's sick and delicate right now, so I was like, OMG girl, don't slap him!!! Also, when Old Man Qu bargained Xiao Tan for the Soul Suppressing Orb, I knew he would end up breaking the deal. It's the law of dramaland: don't make a deal with the villain. 

I'm so glad that 8th Prince and Cheng Cheng are going to be on the same page from now on. Go go twinsies!

I love season 1, but season 2 is definitely better. Must be the bigger production budget, but most likely the actors.  There was never a boring episode in this season, and i love how they dealt with the noble consort. At least they didn't drag that story to the end.  And it's totally different from the first season. I just hope season 3 will be as good or better than season 2. Good job, show!

(still wondering what happened to those two villains in the beginning...)

Spoiler

Looks like even the 8th prince is confused on what to do. He looks indecisive in ep20.  Can't blame him though. 

I agree with you @golinda27. It's so hard to decipher what will happen next but, it's beginning to make sense now. It looks like it is MLC who will rescue QXT, not the 8th prince, if i am going to rely on the other trailers (glowing hand of MLC).  I have already suspected that it is also MLC who was wearing blue, and not the prince.  The prince is too rigid and rarely smiles, so even QXT knows which one is which. 

All that blood coughing is making me queasy though.

Guest dramacf
3 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

GUYS!!!! Behold~~~~ EPISODE 23:joy:Choose your husband!

Am I the only one who thinks the two guys switched clothes? 

The one in blue is S1 MLC cos of the way he smiles and he's more "naughty" while the other in gray is S2 MLC cos he's always so serious.

Love the nuanced acting to differentiate between the two same characters.

21 minutes ago, dramacf said:

Am I the only one who thinks the two guys switched clothes? 

The one in blue is S1 MLC cos of the way he smiles and he's more "naughty" while the other in gray is S2 MLC cos he's always so serious.

Love the nuanced acting to differentiate between the two same characters.

Yes, the one in blue is MLC and went to save XT from her father. It is what I assume from the teasers. Bruh I’m so sad that the 1st Prince keeps getting manipulated.

The one in white said “Ben wang” to XT.

I’m quite surprised that the 8th Prince is being cooperative.

4 hours ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

LOL.... It's like both twins are after you! LUCKY XIAO TAN!!!

I'm not sure how she can handle it, we need some pointers from her. LMAO

Choose a husband. Lolss...8th Prince or Cheng Cheng. Too difficult. Head over to Yi Huai Ge Ge instead. In all honesty all the men loves her and won't let her suffer anything. She'd get along fine with just about anyone. Heck, she can even get the handsome Royal Grandfather to cater to her whim and mischief in the previous timeline. Hahahaaaaa. Damn. I feel drunk on this story that I'm talking crap.

Please give Yi Huai Ge Ge a happy ending this time. So pitiful of Yi Huai Ge Ge. Can we just get him to either fall sickly in love with Pan Er and return her feelings so that she won't turn evil? Or just give him back his Qu Tan Er. Poor fella. He went all looney just because of that boring second miss of Qu family.

Guest dramacf
37 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

Yes, the one in blue is MLC and went to save XT from her father. It is what I assume from the teasers. Bruh I’m so sad that the 1st Prince keeps getting manipulated.

The one in white said “Ben wang” to XT.

I’m quite surprised that the 8th Prince is being cooperative.

I wonder now, how the two MLCs will merge given that S1 MLC has just been "healed" by S2 MLC.

Darn, we need them to release a new MV so we can have spoilers for the later episodes.

4 minutes ago, dramacf said:

I wonder now, how the two MLCs will merge given that S1 MLC has just been "healed" by S2 MLC.

Darn, we need them to release a new MV so we can have spoilers for the later episodes.

I don’t think that MLC is fully healed. When 1st prince brings that box for him to examine in the previews, it looks like his eyes are still blurry. 

Guest dramacf
19 minutes ago, golinda27 said:

I don’t think that MLC is fully healed. When 1st prince brings that box for him to examine in the previews, it looks like his eyes are still blurry. 

Oh yeah! So, it's a temporary thing which makes me think now that maybe it was really S2 MLC who actually rescued S2 QXT cos I doubt S1 MLC would endanger S2 QXT if he's not feeling 100% cos that could get them both killed. And that rescue kiss could be the first kiss between S2 MLC and S2 QXT. Hmmm...

Archived