Quantcast
Jump to content
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

 

Where are you watching it from? It's blocked in Aus for me <_<

from Malaysia. lemme check if i can have it fr other websites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, monchoo said:

from Malaysia. lemme check if i can have it fr other websites

 

 

30 minutes ago, monchoo said:

http://www.170mv.com/song/189533.html

 

i can find the link of the song but not the mv. It's a nice version of "Not Understanding" fr season 1

@Renaro Kopique @golinda27

 

Wow, thank you very much! I like how this version is more soothing but the original had much more passion, emotion and feels for me. :blush:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

It has surpassed 1 billion views!! 

 

impressive and well deserved!  i love watching the first season and loving the second very much. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, monchoo said:

Are u guys ready for sweetness overdose? It'll keep our wkend restless and yearning for Monday to come quick!!!!

http://multimedia.api.weibo.com/2/multimedia/redirect_tencent_video.json?vid=s0028muovb1

https://m.weibo.cn/u/3616300095?is_all=1&jumpfrom=weibocom&refer_flag=1005055010_

omg you can’t leave us like that? where the next scene after that?????

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, monchoo said:

Are u guys ready for sweetness overdose? It'll keep our wkend restless and yearning for Monday to come quick!!!!

http://multimedia.api.weibo.com/2/multimedia/redirect_tencent_video.json?vid=s0028muovb1

https://m.weibo.cn/u/3616300095?is_all=1&jumpfrom=weibocom&refer_flag=1005055010_

That is the last pill.  He will vanish soon

  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, monchoo said:

Are u guys ready for sweetness overdose? It'll keep our wkend restless and yearning for Monday to come quick!!!!

http://multimedia.api.weibo.com/2/multimedia/redirect_tencent_video.json?vid=s0028muovb1

https://m.weibo.cn/u/3616300095?is_all=1&jumpfrom=weibocom&refer_flag=1005055010_

 

Why did she eat it? I guess she does want him to kiss her. Lol.

 

But no, he's going to be gone, soon. I hope they can combine both their bodies together. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

 

Why did she eat it? I guess she does want him to kiss her. Lol.

 

But no, he's going to be gone, soon. I hope they can combine both their bodies together. 

she thought it was chocolate

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, monchoo said:

Big THANKS!

 

Now I can loop it because I am pervy of their kisses.  First drama that has real kissing scenes hehehe

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is so so so cute. 3 of them vying for her attention. 1st prince sed she will not like the sweet cakes. XT: I love the delicacy. LS: The jade is for u.

 

Poor 1st prince. He has no idea of her likings. while the other 2 one is using food to get her while Modern MLC is using wealth to seduce her. 

 

  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, monchoo said:

This is so so so cute. 3 of them vying for her attention. 1st prince sed she will not like the sweet cakes. XT: I love the delicacy. LS: The jade is for u.

 

Poor 1st prince. He has no idea of her likings. while the other 2 one is using food to get her while Modern MLC is using wealth to seduce her. 

 

 

LOL... Cheng Cheng knows her TOO well.  So obsessed with getting rich. :))

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, monchoo said:

she thought it was chocolate

 

Seriously chocolate in that time period? Wow! Tan er Tan er. Lol! :lol:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest dramacf

Is it really true that they're going to have 42 freakin' kiss scenes?!! 

Love that every time I watch this drama, it's like I'm on a happy pill!

Speaking of pills, that was one imaginative kiss!

If the 2 MLC's merge that means Liu Shang will cease to exist or maybe he will cos he can still use the face mask but he won't be seen anymore at the same place at the same time with MLC ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...