[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

8 minutes ago, phuong1317 said:

Episode 11 ended in such a cliffhanger Is that it for episodes this week I need to know the schedule 

Hide contents

I knew XT was going to find out before the real 8th prince MLC knows himself too well

Hi!  Can you tell me where you watch the latest episodes?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, thephamle said:

Hi!  Can you tell me where you watch the latest episodes?

I watched it at http://cn.lovetvshow.info/ I switch between that site and maplestage but at least for today lovetvshow site uploaded it a lot fater the only problem I have is they only have openload source which I hate because when you click to play their is a popup ad FYI 

Just watched the new episodes raw. I wish my chinese comprehension was as good as my korean but alas, got the gist but barely any details. Anyway, I thought it was hilarious at how suspicious 8th Prince was with Liu Shang/Cheng Cheng. I bet Cheng Cheng was like, "Dammit, why do I have to be so paranoid?!! I'm ruining everything for myself!" Lots of self-reflection for him. LOL. Also, Cheng Cheng must spend like half his day changing outfits. The poor guy.

Last night 4 episodes are really good and fast pace! It’s funny and Xiao tan finally get to know liu Shang is mo lian cheng! It’s gotta be good cos in next eps we gotta see how 3 guys fighting for her attn! And we see a very green eyed 8th prince when he saw xiao tan jesting with liu Shang! It’s so funny with 1st prince too when he misunderstand what xiaotan has written to him! Damn funny. There so many added new tracks too! Can’t wait can’t wait for next mon! 

17 minutes ago, lovehuche said:

Just wondering if someone can translate the preview of these future episodes clips 

40 minutes ago, lovehuche said:

Just wondering if someone can translate the preview of these future episodes clips 

Preview:

8: I asked u to spy on him, not to let him have a place in your heart. U really don’t know what i wish? u don’t need to reply me now.

XT: Is he making a confession just now? 

2nd clip:

8: Why r u keep on staring at my woman?

1: I’m looking her in this way because she’s looking at me at the same time

King: tmr fight tournament and concubine suggested XT as the prize

3rd clip

XT: I swear to the moon, from today onwards, I’ll keep a distance from MLC. I’ll not look at him and my heart will not flutter for him. I’ll not be someone’s replacement.

4th clip

Old man: U must distant urself from 8th prince and the dong yue members. Otherwise, i’m afraid i can’t save u.

5th clip

King in blur saw and thought 8th prince assassinated him.

6th clip

8: Incomplete sentence (bring along XT to confirm as an evidence I’m not around)

7th clip

XT: the 8th prince finds out?

LS: What r u doing XT?

XT: we can run away now. I’ve to pack.

(Then he just tied a knot around her) How sweet~~~~

LS: Only need to pack this~ We don’t need others

Then someone calling at the door.

8th clip

8: I dunno why it’s like playing the chess game with my own self.

LS: Yes, it’s strange

XT: Truly a great gay couple

8: What does it mean?

9th clip

King was poisoned. Liushang treated the king with his own blood(i guess) and was stopped by someone. Then 1st prince came in and sed he authorised Liushang the right to treat the king.

Then someone on the street assassinated him?

44 minutes ago, monchoo said:

7th clip

XT: the 8th prince finds out?

LS: What r u doing XT?

XT: we can run away now. I’ve to pack.

(Then he just tied a knot around her) How sweet~~~~

LS: Only need to pack this~ We don’t need others

Then someone calling at the door.

8th clip

8: I dunno why it’s like playing the chess game with my own self.

LS: Yes, it’s strange

XT: Truly a great gay couple

8: What does it mean?

9th clip

King was poisoned. Liushang treated the king with his own blood(i guess) and was stopped by someone. Then 1st prince came in and sed he authorised Liushang the right to treat the king.

Then someone on the street assassinated him?

Thanks for the translation.  I am laughing at XT saying truly a great gay couple.  

How sweet that Liuseng aka future MLC tied the knot around XT and said all he needed is just her. 

5 minutes ago, lovehuche said:

Thanks for the translation.  I am laughing at XT saying truly a great gay couple.  

How sweet that Liuseng aka future MLC tied the knot around XT and said all he needed is just her. 

I think that scene is super mushy! And i think Liu Shang is so adorable like a dollop of fresh cream !!!! Hahhahaha:wub:

Episode 9 Recap

Spoiler

Note: I don’t know how to translate the poison’s name so I’ll just call it Dark Poison for now.

We start Episode 9 with the Emperor allowing Liu Shang to investigate the matter of Dark Poison.

Liu Shang began the investigation by having all maids gathered. He hinted Xiao Tan to take initiative. She dipped her hands into the water and every other maid also followed. Qu Pan Er also went to dip her hand in pretense. Everyone showed their palms towards the front which showed a black stain on it whereas Qu Pan Er hands were clean.

Liu Shang claimed that this method has no use for testing the poison as it was simply just walnut water. Whoever touches the water will have their hands turn black and if not they have not touched it at all.

Qu Pan Er claimed that she had no intention to harm the Emperor but her own sister Qu Tan Er. All she wished for was to ruin the painting knowing that Xiao Tan was in charge of the gifts in which she poured some liquid on top of the painting in order to have Xiao Tan punished. She provided evidence of what she had poured and Liu Shang reported to the Emperor that no normal human can see this type of Dark Poison and further mentioned that this timing was too coincidental where Qu Pan Er has been used by someone.

Liu Shang told Qu Pan Er to reveal the person that instigated this and one of General Wei’s subordinates took initiative to kill Qu Pan Er. He was then taken down by Liu Shang and told everyone that this has nothing to do with the General but for his own motive. He says that 3 years ago, the 8th Prince shamed his elder brother which lead his brother to suicide. He then took his own life in front of everyone.

In the awe of silence, concubine Dugu cleverly used the topic of the Emperor’s birthday to prevent bloodshed saving General Wei’s life who had his position demoted by 3 levels.

The 1st Prince was rewarded 10k gold taels and the 8th Prince was given the position to take the army under his command.

----

The 8th Prince came to Liu Shang’s bedroom and thanked him for the help. They start to discuss about the poison. The 8th Prince said that even the imperial physician has never seen this before but how could Liu Shang know of it. Liu Shang responded with “it’s fate” and said that his past is quite complicated to understand but the 8th Prince will surely understand in the future.

The 8th Prince wished to reward Liu Shang and in turn Liu Shang asked for Qu Tan Er. The first condition was for him reside at the Snow living quarters. Second, Qu Tan Er is to manage his daily necessities. The 8th Prince agreed.

Note: The Snow living quarter is where MLC and XT used to live together in S1.

---

Xiao Tan began her busy body storytelling reciting the events that occurred during the night of the Emperor's birthday to her fellow workers. She then demanded money for the continuation of the story. The 8th Prince came from behind and heard her praising Liu Shang non stop and said that Liu Shang is way better than the 8th Prince.

The 8th Prince then scolded her and everyone ran away. Xiao Tan began to twist and turn her words to make it pleasant for the 8th Prince to hear.

---

The Emperor’s eunuch personally visited concubine Dugu’s living quarters. Concubine Dugu tried to gather information on the Emperor’s wellbeing. The eunuch reported that he came to return everything that she offered to the Emperor and also does not need to give the Emperor anything in the future.

The eunuch left and concubine Dugu fell into distress. Her personal maid then suggested a scheme that it was time to get a certain imperial physician to repay them.

---

The 8th Prince rewarded XIao Tan with valuable stones. Xiao Tan started to talk about how she can make money with these valuable stones and how independent women needed houses without relying on men.

Xiao Tan was then told that she has a new duty and if she complied her rewards will be doubled. Liu Shang’s request was then relayed to Xiao Tan. She refused and said that she will only listen to one person, the 8th Prince. He then handed her another stone and told her to closely observe (spy) Liu Shang. Xiao Tan was then in a hassle with all of these problems popping up where it will hinder her from meeting up with her buddy the 1st Prince to discuss on how to return back to the modern world.

XIao Tan then continued to convince the 8th Prince that a man and woman being together is not good. The 8th Prince told her that he has already promised with this matter and of course he has his own plans.

He told her that everytime she finds something suspicious about Liu Shang, he will fulfill her wish even if her wish was to leave the manor. She then started to calculate in her head telling herself that there was no reason to hesitate on this matter and also to not forget about 8th Prince’s mental illness. What if he goes back on his words? She must make him sign a contract. They then start to write their contract listing benefits and rewards.

---

The imperial physician reported that the concubine’s health was fine and steady. The maid reassured him and told him to check the concubine’s pulse again. Concubine Dugu retorted and questions why a good physician like this couldn’t detect her pregnancy. The imperial physician continued to deny about the pregnancy matter. Concubine Dugu then told him that she will rely on his words. The imperial physician finally understood his place and had to submit to the matter.

Episode 10 Recap

Spoiler

The episode began with Xiao Tan bringing JIng Xin to the Snow living quarters to show off their new bedroom praising that it is the best room throughout the manor.

Xiao Tan told Jing Xin that she is her only friend in Dong Yue so they must should go through good and bad together. She also prepared a new attire for Jing Xin in advance but it turned out that the prettier one belongs to Xiao Tan leaving Jing Xin in an  awkward situation. They then had a little Victoria’s Secret fashion show upon trying on their new attire.

Thereafter, Xiao Tan and Jing Xin went into role play where Xiao Tan imitated the 8th Prince and Jing Xin played as the poor victim. 

Whilst the 8th Prince was strolling around with the 14th Prince, he heard Jing Xin’s loud voice announcing his coming but it turned out that they were role playing. The two Princes creeped up behind Xiao Tan who was immersed in her role and continued to watch. Jing Xin was horrified and knelt down paying her respects to the 8th Prince but Xiao Tan mistook her for acting.

Xiao Tan is then shocked in awe the moment she took a little turn to show her prowess.

The 8th Prince instructed her to continue however Xiao Tan acknowledged her wrongdoings and began to defend herself. The 14th Prince helped with leeway by asking for some tea. The two girls ran to make some tea in the side room.

The 14th Prince told his brother to stop making that face otherwise he will scare the girls away. He said that even though Xiao Tan is careless but she understands him best. The very moment the 8th Prince smiled with joy, Liu Shang entered looking for XIao Tan calling her with such a casual voice making the 8th Prince become stone cold again.

Liu Shang paid his respects to the 8th Prince and did not want to disturb his precious tea time. However, the 8th Prince insisted on knowing Liu Shang’s intentions in which Liu Shang asked for Xiao Tan right at this moment in such a bold and confident manner. The 8th Prince took his cup of tea and told them to go. As they both left, he squeezed the cup tightly in his hands.

---

Liu Shang walked along the veranda on his way to the Snow living quarters. Within his sight, he spotted the cherry blossom tree and started to recollect his past seeing his Tan Er waving at him under the tree. The moment he called her name, Xiao Tan popped up right beside him which left him in surprise.

He told her to get familiar with this place as it will only belong to the two of them. They start taking a stroll as they advanced within the Snow yard. Xiao Tan straightforwardly did not expect this scholar to have the heart of a princess (to be like a girl) with such decorations and structures of the area.

She said that seeing that Liu Shang is living here, it's like seeing a prepared area for the 8th Princess Consort. Liu Shang also agreed that this area is suitable for the Princess Consort. Xiao Tan suggested that the place will even be better if there is a garden of red roses then Liu Shang immediately points to the direction of what she wanted.

Xiao Tan expressed her liking to the roses and felt like she has seen it before leaving Liu Shang with curiosity. She continued that this was her first time seeing the roses here it's not much about remembering anything and wished to have a rose garden just like that.

Liu Shang smiled and said that fate was so bad, maybe this Snow living quarters was waiting for her. Xiao Tan reassured Liu Shang that she won’t leave this place as it was too wonderful.

Xiao Tan then went to make tea nearby talking to herself. She praised that the area was indeed nice but it’s way over the top. She theorised that ever since Liu Shang met the 8th Prince, he continuously helped him and stubbornly wanted to live in the Snow living quarters which was exactly like the customs of a Princess Consort thinking that he was not satisfied with the title as a strategist but wish to become the Prince’s lover. She also found that the 8th Prince was very suspicious hiding in the study room to secretly draw a portrait of Liu Shang.

---

Xiao Tan laid on the bed where Jing Xin urged her to sleep reminding her about the meet up with the 1st Prince. Xiao Tan said that she couldn’t go like this, she just moved to serve Liu Shang, there was no way for her to take a day off on her second day of the job. Therefore, she had an idea to write a secret code letter to the 1st Prince using both english and chinese terms.

Note: The use of red is her actual English.

Dear, Homie (buddy/lao tie/bro)

Your identity special. I deeply understand. But, Dong Yue not my home. I miss my home very much. Homie, don’t worry. Dong Yue is currently nobody (suspicious). We can conveniently let’s go. River or the sea.

The next day, Jing Xin headed over to the 1st Prince’s manor and handed him the letter. The 1st Prince was shocked to see his Tan Er’s writing to turn out so bad. Jing Xing then helped him with her special translation and interpretation.

---

Xiao Tan goes for a walk and spots Liu Shang playing the qin. She heads over and waits till he finishes his piece. He calmly welcomes her over with his hand and taught her how to play. Xiao Tan thought she ruined the mood by accidentally snapping the string. Liu Shang smiled at her and headed off to his room asking for tea.

---

The moment Xiao Tan entered Liu Shang’s bedroom, she starts to remember 8th Prince’s precautions. “Do not enter the bedroom.”

She tried to convince herself from entering otherwise she will break the second rule. She was then ordered to get a new attire. She came back and gave herself new excuses that as long as she does not go past the folding screen then she is not breaking any rules. She tried to find ways to peek at Liu Shang’s body but Liu Shang knew that something might happen so he gave her the option to have herself blindfolded or leave. Xiao Tan felt that this scholar is really similar to a person she knew and started to talk about that particular person with her eyes blindfolded.

---

Xiao Tan merrily prepared snacks for Jing Xin waiting for the good news from the 1st Prince. He returned with a letter and she criticised him for not knowing English well. She then blamed herself for being illiterate with Chinese characters and wished to strive harder to learn it. Due to Jing Xin’s interpretation going both ways trying to make life easier for both people, Xiao Tan again misunderstood and still thinks that the 1st Prince is from the modern world.

She’s then determined to go find him but was abruptly stopped by Liu Shang as he insisted her to help him bath in during the day. He immediately regretted his excuse of bathing just to stop Xiao Tan from meeting the 1st Prince.

At this time Liu Shang was behind the curtains changing and his mask was off. Whilst Xiao Tan prepares the water with flower petals, Liu Shang reminds her to shut the door when leaving. She rebuked and told him that if he is so shy then why bother asking her to assist him. He ignored her and suggested that she either leaves with the door closed or stay with her eyes blindfolded.

She then pretended to say that she will leave but before that she will add some more hot water as the bathing water was getting cold. She picked up the kettle and poured the water and took small steps closer to the curtain that was separating them. She placed the kettle down and started to count 3, 2, 1...she quickly dashed past the curtain and fell into Liu Shang’s chest. Liu Shang exclaimed that she was indeed naughty, this habit needs to be fixed. He blindfolded her and kicked her outside. At this very moment, the 8th Prince came knocking right from outside to gift Liu Shang some fine wine.

Xiao Tan opened the door and reported that Liu Shang was taking a bath. He questioned whether she broke the 3 rules. Xiao Tan denied and explained that this man was very weird. He tried to avoid contact especially with bathing and has the trait of a sissy where he has the habit of wanting to light incense when bathing. The 8th Prince confirmed that there must be some sort of secret and walked towards Liu Shang’s inner bedroom.

Archived