[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is interesting. I like their chemistry but I'm not sure if the remake can surpass the original given Cdramas' irritating penchant for having many episodes (reported to be 40 episodes) and I guess censorship is the reason why they have the FL get pregnant after marriage.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/13/2019 at 7:54 PM, pad-hari said:

More pics. :kiss_wink::wub:.  Cute

Cr: as tagged

maybe i'm too over.. but i'm realllly.... reallly... blessed.. so much happy can see them act together again :wub:

i really wish this version would as interesting as korean version... ppliiiizzzzzzzz

but as long lian jie n xing zhao ling act on the same screen ... i think i will not really care about that :blush:

• 2 months later...

Guys, guys....anybody still here? Guess what? Da Wang Ye is back...in the drama 'Fall In Love'. Well, he's not exactly back but I'm just going to pretend he found happy ending and true love here. I hated how they finished him off in Eternal Love 1 and 2, so yea, if any of you felt sorry for Da Wang ye, you might wanna watch this. His character is so playful in here and the story is so funny, sweet and romantic. Happy kind of story. It's already completed on YouTube, worth watching although the Eng sub is kinda inaccurate.

On 4/15/2019 at 11:29 AM, bluehibiscus said:

That is interesting. I like their chemistry but I'm not sure if the remake can surpass the original given Cdramas' irritating penchant for having many episodes (reported to be 40 episodes) and I guess censorship is the reason why they have the FL get pregnant after marriage.

I don't care. I mean...I'd killed to see 8th Prince kissing again. And I hope there's some bathing scene in here too. We didn't get to see Xiao Tan and Mo Lian Cheng bathe together in Eternal Love 1&2, I sure hope there's something for us to see in here. LOL! OMG. I can't believe I just said that.

Just finished this!!! I'm so happy to hear that there will be eternal love 3. 

I'm just confused. Did Xiao Tan ever truly get her memories back? 

From the episode wherein her father tortured her, she just said to Mo Lian Cheng that she watched the memories but it's not hers. 

• 4 weeks later...

I hope the 3 season comes back with the two main characters. Without Mo Lian Cheng, it is not the drama that is what it is. It would be best to see how he, as emperor in his empire, solves further problems, especially as his son becomes an active figure.

• 3 months later...

Shout out to Mo Yi Huai the eternal third wheel: Always sticking with his orignal love interest but in every 'reincarnation' he is just one of his relatives/rivals.

ijnFMFo.png

If this isn't a loving embrace, get me out of here

• 5 weeks later...

hiiii... cheng cheng n tan er shipper

season 3 confirm airing this year with the original cast... thanks god :wub:

n we have to wait a whole year... gosh...:wacko:

buuutt..... before that we can watch them at you are my destiny ... thanks god again 

i do really hope you are my destiny  won't airing in october ... crossfinger :tears:

• 3 weeks later...

Esta serie nunca me ha decepcionado. Ya sea que la tercera temporada sea en el mundo moderno o fantasia se que la disfrutare como siempre. Sigo esperando la nueva temporada y espero que sea con el elenco original. :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2020 at 6:20 PM, sken40 said:

So the filming for S3 is all done, right? I am re-watching S2 right now. Can't for this.

I don't think it starts filming yet.  I follow the make lead Facebook fan page and no photo shows up yet.  It might be filming after disease in Chinese in control.

• 3 months later...
On 2/12/2020 at 1:16 AM, lovehuche said:

I don't think it starts filming yet.  I follow the make lead Facebook fan page and no photo shows up yet.  It might be filming after disease in Chinese in control.

Eternal love3 filming in june 2020 with leads the 1 and 2 season!!!!!

1 hour ago, taekwang said:

Can you share where this news is shown ?

looking forward to season 3!!!

I heard that Allen Fang from The Love by Hypnotic will be in this season.  Rumors that he might be playing Mo Yo Hei(first Prince).  I can't read Chinese so not sure if it's true.

Here is the official drama weibo account

22 minutes ago, lovehuche said:

I heard that Allen Fang from The Love by Hypnotic will be in this season.  Rumors that he might be playing Mo Yo Hei(first Prince).  I can't read Chinese so not sure if it's true.

Here is the official drama weibo account

Thank you :)

• 1 month later...

I didn’t expect this first episode to be this good lol, I almost wished they stayed in that modern life hahahaha. Just done watching episode 2 and getting confused now... yet enjoying! Gotta love the change between the first and second season, we can clearly see they put more budget into this one! Also, gotta love that they put the best music of season 1 in here again! :wub:

Archived