[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come to think of it, a drunk Yi Huai Ge Ge can be quite sweet and seductive too. OMG. What has this drama done to me???? I can't get over it! As much as I love Cheng Cheng and Xiao Tan, I would like to see Yi Huai Ge Ge and Tan Er gets a happy ending too.

Is eng sub for ep 29 and 30 out yet? :bawling:

1 hour ago, selena32 said:

I know right! Now Im uber worried that this will spoil all dramas for me and make other love stories so bland in comparison. I hate those close-mouthed-wide-eyed kisses where the actress need only act like a block of wood. Scenes where they just mash their lips together and supposedly are passionately in love!

You guys are right! Its sorcery, pure sorcery! Its so rare in a drama where there are passionate kisses! Sigh! :bawling: what are we going to do?!

Binge on Thai dramas. Their kisses are usually steamy hot. Trust me, I know.

11 minutes ago, Ellie Toh said:

Come to think of it, a drunk Yi Huai Ge Ge can be quite sweet and seductive too. OMG. What has this drama done to me???? I can't get over it!

It's either the kisses or the fault lies on Cheng Cheng's chest tattoo! Either way, what are we going to do with our lives? Season 3 must come soon for the sake of our sanity.

18 minutes ago, Ellie Toh said:

I can't be bothered with logic for this drama. I just need my Cheng Cheng and his tattooed chest back.

Sorry, can't find any in IG aside from the one I gave you. Maybe this will suffice?? 

Spoiler

Now I know why QT love rubbing his chest.... LOL... 

10 minutes ago, Ellie Toh said:

Is eng sub for ep 29 and 30 out yet? :bawling:

Binge on Thai dramas. Their kisses are usually steamy hot. Trust me, I know.

I think I need to hide while watching Thai dramas. LOL

I'm thinking right...what if Xiao Tan accepted Cheng Cheng's proposal when they were still in the modern world. The story would have been interesting too. Eh, isn't Lin Ke...Cheng Cheng's assistant in the modern world is the Smurf Princess in Dongyue?

I've been working or lethargic for days. I miss this drama. I mutated to the megaperverse, which already needs a doctor. Yes, this chemistry between the leads. Something you can hardly find in other dramas. I remember that I found Princess Agents very well. Yan Xun was my favorite. I loved his split side. There I would have liked more passion. Eternal Love has that passion. In season 3, we want our mask Liu Shang maybe the later Yuer and still our Cheng Cheng comes back. Yes, I want a tattoo artist to make that rose on his chest. Who would not want to pet her? I also want to see 100 more kisses. God, I'm pervert. The claims have increased. We do not want rigid lips when kissing. Maybe Yi Huai will have a happy ending too. The poor guy. Through the drama, I now have withdrawal symptoms. I'm waiting for The Wolf to air.

8 hours ago, cantbreathe said:

Als ich nach neuen Shows suchte, um das EL-förmige Loch in meinem Leben zu füllen, wurde mir gerade klar, dass ich für meine Kussszenen so viel anspruchsvoller sein werde. Ich will keine realistischen Sehnsüchte und geheime Sehnsucht. Und wenn ich Küsse bekomme, müssen sie leidenschaftlich sein, nicht die deprimierenden, die sich über die Lippen drücken, um eine Leiche zu küssen, vor allem diejenigen, bei denen das Mädchen so gefühlvoll ist wie eine Holzplanke. Ich fand es toll, dass XT das Küssen genauso genoss wie MLC. * seufz * Dieses Drama hat mich wirklich verdorben : brüllen:

Yes you are right. It just can not go without these VIP kisses.:w00t::w00t:

Vor 10 Stunden hat Renaro Kopique gesagt:

: sweat_smile:Was wäre, wenn sie Liu Shangs Verkleidung zurückbringen würde? Aufgrund vieler Konsequenzen werden unsere Hauptfiguren Gesichtsmasken verwenden, um ihre Identität während der gesamten Saison zu berücksichtigen. Hat jemand wie Blumen verblassen und fliegen über den Himmel gesehen? Ich bin immer noch von der Verschwörung des Gesichts traumatisiert.

Normalerweise, wenn Sie Geschichten über das Kind schreiben, sind die Eltern normal, wie MLC und XT. Oder die Eltern werden irgendwo heimlich eingesperrt. Ich glaube nicht, dass Sie so lange vor dem Dämonenkönig verstecken können. Die Geschichte des Kindes beginnt normalerweise im Alter von 16 bis 18 Jahren.

It would be nice to see something about the married life of Cheng Cheng and Xiao Tan. That was so cute. How are you going with Yi Huai? How does Yuer grow up? How is Cheng Cheng as Emperor? General Wei is the enemy. Yuer in danger. Cheng Cheng must protect him.

8 hours ago, selena32 said:

Ich weiß es schon gut! Jetzt bin ich besorgt, dass dies mir alle Dramen verderben und andere Liebesgeschichten im Vergleich dazu so fad machen würde. Ich hasse diese Küsse mit großen Augen, bei denen die Schauspielerin nur wie ein Holzblock handeln muss. Szenen, in denen sie sich nur die Lippen zusammenbeißen und angeblich leidenschaftlich verliebt sind!

Ihr habt recht! Seine Zauberei, reine Zauberei! Es ist so selten in einem Drama, wo es leidenschaftliche Küsse gibt! Seufzer! : brüllen:was werden wir machen?!

What should we do? We can continue to languish until they release S3 with the cast members. Or we write our passion of the soul.:crazy:

Yes I'm crazy. I even think about kisses with tongue.:w00t:

6 hours ago, Ellie Toh said:

Wenn man bedenkt, kann ein betrunkener Yi Huai Ge Ge auch sehr süß und verführerisch sein. OH MEIN GOTT. Was hat dieses Drama mit mir gemacht ???? Ich kann es nicht überwinden! So sehr ich Cheng Cheng und Xiao Tan liebe, ich würde gerne Yi Huai Ge Ge sehen und Tan Er bekommt auch ein Happy End.

Yes Ellie you are right. The poor man. Just a messed-up night with his wife. The poor man was not even allowed to kiss properly. Only his little brother Cheng Cheng was allowed to kiss so much and experience pure passion. You have to feel sorry for that.:vicx:

:confounded:

That's how bad I felt after Scarlet Heart Ryeo. And now the same again. S3 has to come fast. We are lovesick.

:bawling:

4 hours ago, Ellie Toh said:

Ich denke richtig ... was wäre, wenn Xiao Tan den Vorschlag von Cheng Cheng akzeptierte, als sie noch in der modernen Welt waren. Die Geschichte wäre auch interessant gewesen. Eh, nicht Lin Ke ... Cheng Changs Assistent in der modernen Welt ist die Schlumpfprinzessin in Dongyue?

Smurf Princess? Haha:w00t::D:sweat_smile:

9 hours ago, Ellie Toh said:

Kiss kiss kiss....help yourselves to some candies, ladies. 

I cannot for the life of me understand how the underwater kiss scene fits in, but that’s not my complaint, haha. Why didn’t they put it in anyway? They could have gotten away with putting it in the title sequence to show how their love exists in both timelines. Surely an underwater kiss is a total pain to film, so they would have wasted at least half a day filming it. What a waste of good footage.

On 12/4/2018 at 10:41 PM, crazyoverkdrama said:

Eh.. I wonder why lipstick??

Reveal hidden contents

It’s got to be good lipstick because it never comes off with all the kissing! But as an aside, I did notice that XT’s lipstick colour at her wedding was really pretty. 

45 minutes ago, cantbreathe said:

I cannot for the life of me understand how the underwater kiss scene fits in, but that’s not my complaint, haha. Why didn’t they put it in anyway? They could have gotten away with putting it in the title sequence to show how their love exists in both timelines. Surely an underwater kiss is a total pain to film, so they would have wasted at least half a day filming it. What a waste of good footage.

I think that the underwater kiss scene was an alternate ending. Maybe the ending if they didn't get season 3.

I would have rather had the closed ending because now we're just all sitting in limbo wondering what's going to happen next with the plot and cast.

I hope someone who can understand chinese translate the translation of the royal decree before and after it changed. It was written on the left side of the dong yue document in ep2...  I'm not sure if the english translation is accurate, but what i noticed is that the age disappeared when MLC came back to dong yue.  

12 hours ago, cantbreathe said:

It’s got to be good lipstick because it never comes off with all the kissing! But as an aside, I did notice that XT’s lipstick colour at her wedding was really pretty. 

I'm willing to buy that lipstick!!! 

Too bad, it's no longer available for sale.... If QXT's lipstick lasted that long, that some darn good lipstick. I'm sold!

Archived