[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, golinda27 said:
  Hide contents

Wow... do you think they set it up so a) there’s a time jump in season 3 and b) they can change the main leads?

Why? What did it say?

9 minutes ago, Ellie Toh said:

Oh man... I've been lurking in this forum for the whole day and now been refreshing youtube. Please put me out of my misery!

Nothing yet. I have to rely on Weibo and IG too. My gosh... This waiting is pure torture! Just imagine waiting for s3!

9 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

Why? What did it say?

Nothing yet. I have to rely on Weibo and IG too. My gosh... This waiting is pure torture! Just imagine waiting for s3!

Spoiler

It says that they won’t give MLC a break. MLC thought he had altered their destinies and achieved their happy ever after, unfortunately, destiny has chosen their child to be the new owner of the soul suppressing orb. 

I think @golinda27 might be right about changing the leads :unsure:

9 minutes ago, cantbreathe said:

Hide contents

It says that they won’t give MLC a break. MLC thought he had altered their destinies and achieved their happy ever after, unfortunately, destiny has chosen their child to be the new owner of the soul suppressing orb. 

I think @golinda27 might be right about changing the leads :unsure:

Spoiler

Oh no! I don't want YY as MLC or whoevs! He's cute, but no one can replace XZL as MLC! If they do, I'll pretend this is the last season. Let it be an open ender then!

Goodness...

Spoiler

I think that next season may focus on Yu’Er and they might only make mention of MLC and XT or...

they somehow change dimensions again and their appearances change. In one of the last lines MLC says something along the lines of “no matter who we become, I will find you.” That line is the line that scares me because it sets them up for different appearances. 

I also don’t fully trust mydramalist as a source to confirm the cast because anyone can add cast members  

8 minutes ago, Shiori Me said:

Awww! He is a father. She is mother! A sweet baby prince. Please Season 3 with the same main characters. With deep love and a great side story. I can not believe that the actors will be changed. That must not be. Please more kisses, love and of this chemistry.

https://mydramalist.com/31927-the-eternal-love-3

December 2019?? *dies*

I also might be wrong about the leads. Can someone translate these Weibo posts?

XZL posted: 很幸运,能遇见墨连城,又很荣幸,能与他第二次相遇,他对于我来讲永远都是最重要的!也感谢大家喜欢,邢昭林出演的八王爷,我还在路上,希望可以给大家带来更多可以让你们记住的角色。[心]

then the drama’s page reposted with: 双世宠妃结局 #双世宠妃2# 很幸运,能陪墨连城一路成长,又很荣幸,能一路同邢@邢昭林 [憧憬]感谢演员邢,不断地自我挑战与用心地角色打磨,给我们带来了独一无二的甜宠世界。[羞嗒嗒]这一季,不说再见;在路上,就等再相见[心]

6 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

December 2019?? *dies*

They put Dec when they’re not sure what the air date is. It might even air earlier. 

20 minutes ago, golinda27 said:

XZL posted: 很幸运,能遇见墨连城,又很荣幸,能与他第二次相遇,他对于我来讲永远都是最重要的!也感谢大家喜欢,邢昭林出演的八王爷,我还在路上,希望可以给大家带来更多可以让你们记住的角色。[心]

then the drama’s page reposted with: 双世宠妃结局 #双世宠妃2# 很幸运,能陪墨连城一路成长,又很荣幸,能一路同邢@邢昭林 [憧憬]感谢演员邢,不断地自我挑战与用心地角色打磨,给我们带来了独一无二的甜宠世界。[羞嗒嗒]这一季,不说再见;在路上,就等再相见[心]

They put Dec when they’re not sure what the air date is. It might even air earlier. 

Spoiler

I heard that because Ashes of Love did really well, they decided to make S2 of it. There were protests since it wasn't about the original cast, but based on their child. The main reason why such dramas click is because of the main characters.  Changing them is like changing the whole premise of the title.  

TMOPB has a sequel, but fortunately, is titled as Pillow Book, so if they do change one or two characters, it doesn't hurt much because it is an entirely different story that disregarded the first one.

I hope they change their minds, though.

18 minutes ago, golinda27 said:

Liang Jie also posted at weibo the same msg. 大结局了,但今晚就是不说再见,连载.....我要放图了. It's finale but tonight I'll not say goodbye. Continuity ...Pics uploaded.

This msg by XZL " 这一季,不说再见;在路上,就等再相见" means Tis season we will not say goodbye. Still on the way, til we meet again.

Both of them posted the same msg of 不说再见. Not saying goodbye.

Praying hard!! for the same cast for Season 3. This is really a cliff hanger!! And General Wei is really the Villain!!!!! So he was in the position for something to come!!!

Unanswered riddles.

1. The 2 partners realises the new master of the Orb was born and will go back to report to the master.

2. General Wei is the vessel for the Devil.

3. Liu has gone back to Xuen Ling to inform the others.

4. XT said she just hoped they will not returned to XUen Ling.

5. MLC was worried that the whole incident will happened again!

MLC did mentioned at the ending clip that however she chg and where she was, he'll e able to find her and they shall fall in love again. Hoping and cross our hearts they will not change the main leads and tell the audiences their outlooks changed. So will have to wait till they officially announced S3 casts before we can rest in peace! I'll defnitely not going to watch if they chg either one.

Pulling my hair now!!!:confounded:

18 minutes ago, golinda27 said:

In english please

Archived