[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

2 hours ago, Shiori Me said:

What does that mean in your opinion? Will Cheng Cheng and Xiao Tan leave Dong Yue again?

I really hope not, they're already king and queen as well as have a child! I want them to never leave their child again!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Shiori Me said:

I hope the trailer comes. I also hyperventilate. I love these two characters and as Ellie said, we all mutated into aggravating perverts.:w00t:

Actually I din mutate. I think I'm already a pervert deep inside. It just so happen that this drama triggered my pervertness to another level Hahahaha. Omg.

6 hours ago, selena32 said:

I really hope not, they're already king and queen as well as have a child! I want them to never leave their child again!

Hmm...this scene is so...I dunno...how does it fit into the story if everything ended well in Dongyue for Xiao Tan and Cheng Cheng?

Does our new Cheng Cheng have the rose on the chest? Or is he still tattooing her? He has a scar there because it is the body of the eighth prince.

Shiori...we need Cheng Cheng to be topless. Like...NOW. Hahhaaaaa. Xiao Tan, strip him for us please, and let us see if there's a rose tattoo there. Lolssssss

Too bad the S2 has only 2 episodes. What does the wedding and the pregnancy mean, and then baby prince seems so rushed. That's why S3 has to come fast. I want it to be in Dong Yue. I love historical dramas. All the leading actors play again and life in Dong Yue is shown. Your love will deepen and maybe there will be some happy ending for poor Yi Huai as well.

Please someone give Yi Huai Ge Ge a happy ending. He isn't a bad person, actually. He was just a lost soul who pined for his love.

12 hours ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

I'm DYING to see this trailer!!!

LOL....

https://fx.weico.net/share/46799797.html?weibo_id=4312780398291954

It is the same as previous season.

Xiao Tan: Mo Lian Cheng! You bastard! I'm not giving birth anymore! You can give birth in the next life!

So I guess Cheng Cheng's reply would be the same as previous season too, "Ok ok! I will exchange with you and give birth in the next life"

I need Cheng Cheng to be topless. Like, really topless. Show us the rose tattoo more.They dun give us that in S1 or S2. Give us some topless scene next season plssssss. A strip dance by Cheng Cheng similar to the deleted scene where Xiao Tan delivered the rose. 

Sigh. It's 4am in Malaysia. I'm rushing datelines and I'm supposed to finish up my work but here I am in Soompi...doing what? Asking for a topless Cheng Cheng. Omg. Can I blame it on the soul supressing orb for such horrendous sorcery?

It would be interesting if they really make good of Cheng Cheng's promise in S1 to switch with Xiao Tan and give birth in the next life instead of her. Instead of all the forgetting crap, it'll be the gender switch where Cheng Cheng and Xiao Tan's soul accidentally switch with each other's body. Now...I reckon it will be another level of hillariousness. The amnesia thing is getting really old now. Let's have Cheng Cheng and Xiao Tan switch bodies with each other. Lolssss

2 hours ago, Ellie Toh said:

I need Cheng Cheng to be topless. Like, really topless. Show us the rose tattoo more.They dun give us that in S1 or S2. Give us some topless scene next season plssssss. A strip dance by Cheng Cheng similar to the deleted scene where Xiao Tan delivered the rose. 

Sigh. It's 4am in Malaysia. I'm rushing datelines and I'm supposed to finish up my work but here I am in Soompi...doing what? Asking for a topless Cheng Cheng. Omg. Can I blame it on the soul supressing orb for such horrendous sorcery?

Oh yeah! We wanna see proof about that chest! OMG, this drama has brought our perv sides to a whole new level! :joy:

i think its the soul oppressing orb too. Every few minutes I had to check the chat just in case there are new pics of Cheng Cheng’s chest, NO I meant trailers, yes trailers! Im here for trailers! :sweatingbullets:

Whoa! Yes, we want to see the rose on the chest. Perverse! Doctor! I have just thought. The face of Liu Shang can be a prediction for the future. Maybe it's the baby prince's face when he's a grown man. From birth we need the trailer! Yes, when Xiao Tan rams about. The drama is so captivating. It's 0:40 and I can not sleep.

It would be nice to see Season 3 as Cheng Cheng and Xiao Tan exchange another 100 kisses and have more babies. Yi Huai might still find a happy ending. And Cold Face Mo might get a gig. So the certain action bars are connected. I'm in favor of this story continuing to play in Dong Yue. I like the beautiful costumes, the long hair and the great shots.:love:

15 minutes ago, Shiori Me said:

Whoa! Yes, we want to see the rose on the chest. Perverse! Doctor! I have just thought. The face of Liu Shang can be a prediction for the future. Maybe it's the baby prince's face when he's a grown man. From birth we need the trailer! Yes, when Xiao Tan rams about. The drama is so captivating. It's 0:40 and I can not sleep.

But first, give us a topless Cheng Cheng. Ahahahhaaaaa

Archived