[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Renaro KopiqueHe’s suspecting liu Shang is the royal off spring. So he purposely took poison which only the same family members’ blood could save him. Pan er prepared the 9th bro blood as well. He drank fr LS 1st cup but didn’t help. So suspicion of LS of the same bloodline is off

1 hour ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

Aww... The weibo  sites are inaccessible. :(

Some countries can’t access de.:cry:

Guest dramacf

Okay, if google translate is to be trusted it says in the article that Tan'er's memories will be restored because of the orb? And she will remember about her son and asks future MLC about him and future MLC teases her that they're in the past Dongyue so their son isn't born yet and they should just give their son a brother. OMG I'm lovin' this!

Here's the article if anyone can understand Chinese. 

http://www.sd.xinhuanet.com/news/yule/2018-11/02/c_1123653638_2.htm

21 minutes ago, dramacf said:

Okay, if google translate is to be trusted it says in the article that Tan'er's memories will be restored because of the orb? And she will remember about her son and asks future MLC about him and future MLC teases her that they're in the past Dongyue so their son isn't born yet and they should just give their son a brother. OMG I'm lovin' this!

OMG, I've been dying for her to know. I hope it turns out that way. Not like I would hate it if she wouldn't, but it would make their relationship stronger and relatable to one another. But I wonder if she could also gain her past life's memories:sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, dramacf said:

If this is reliable, how great this news is! I felt sorry for the son that they left behind at the end of S1.  Hopefully, they will return to their own time and be with their son.

According to sources she will eventually remembers everything. But I’m kind of hoping that everyone appears in the modern world as an ending;) 

And here’s the latest love confession of his undying love to her! Just scroll down and click into the screen which they kissed. https://m.weibo.cn/u/3616300095?is_all=1&jumpfrom=weibocom&refer_flag=1005055010_

hopefully it’s accessible to all as we are all so agitated of how they officially load the next wk eps trailers bit by bit. 

I’ll only translate his last sentence of all he confessed: “u dun have to trouble urself with thoughts. You’ll only have one solution. That’s to love me. I’ll never let u escaped ever again”

1 hour ago, monchoo said:

And here’s the latest love confession of his undying love to her! Just scroll down and click into the screen which they kissed. https://m.weibo.cn/u/3616300095?is_all=1&jumpfrom=weibocom&refer_flag=1005055010_

hopefully it’s accessible to all as we are all so agitated of how they officially load the next wk eps trailers bit by bit. 

In case you guys can't view it on weibo. Here.

13 hours ago, monchoo said:

I’ll only translate his last sentence of all he confessed: “u dun have to trouble urself with thoughts. You’ll only have one solution. That’s to love me. I’ll never let u escaped ever again”

12 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

In case you guys can't view it on weibo. Here.

OMG! :astonished: They are killing me here! This drama is filled with sweetness! 

Cannot wait for this scene to come and all those other scenes to come up. 

I knew he would be fine. :joy:I got hit so badly with the feels then that happened. I gotta admit that China gives you the best quality pictures and posters man especially with ancient/historical themed dramas. They give those pictures a special and magical feeling. :grimace:I'm not pulling others down but one factor to watch a drama is through promotional stills and China excels at this.

c38j05d.jpg 

pTk2l1c.jpg 

lpNo84C.jpg 

:sweat_smile:Okay, I assume that MLC was kissing her then the Prince came knocking.

----------------

MLC/Liu Shang watching the 8th Prince sleep.

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/jHMvGDdoO?fid=1034:4302646618862960 

n5v0yLo.jpg 

4 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

I knew he would be fine. :joy:I got hit so badly with the feels then that happened. I gotta admit that China gives you the best quality pictures and posters man especially with ancient/historical themed dramas. They give those pictures a special and magical feeling. :grimace:I'm not pulling others down but one factor to watch a drama is through promotional stills and China excels at this.

I'm going to agree with you on the whole special pictures and posters. China sure know how to give it the best and all the details and editing. I love this one with MLC and 8th prince both on it. 

Archived