[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

7 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

No problem but like my english sucks especially with my tenses :sweat_smile:I feel embarrassed doing this. Anyways, I just finished with episode 12 with a bonus clip inside :tounge_xd:

Your english was fine. :) We appreciate the recaps! 

3 hours ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

LOL... Just imagine if MLC and the 8th prince cooperate with each other instead of being jealous. QXT wouldn't stand a chance. :))

*Fans myself*

I imagined it and my brain overheated. Like idk how a girl can deal with 2 MLCs coming after her with those cheeky smirks. If they tag team her at the same time, they could really drive her crazy. :D I can't wait until 8th Prince finds out Liu Shang is Cheng Cheng. Is it weird that I want a scene where they sit down, casually drink tea, and discuss their love for Xiao Tan? Like I can see 8th Prince asking Cheng Cheng for the details and Cheng Cheng is just like, "Yeah, we even had a kid together." LOL.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a thought. I think Modern MLC is going to sacrifice himself for the past MLC. I just re-watched the sad mv and found the clip where XT leaned forward to kiss MLC, he actually has a wound at his chest. :scream: Netizens guessed XT will fall in love will Modern MLC and find it hard to accept the past MLC eventhough they merged as one afterward. Sad sad sad~~~~:bawling:

6 hours ago, monchoo said:

Just a thought. I think Modern MLC is going to sacrifice himself for the past MLC. I just re-watched the sad mv and found the clip where XT leaned forward to kiss MLC, he actually has a wound at his chest. :scream: Netizens guessed XT will fall in love will Modern MLC and find it hard to accept the past MLC eventhough they merged as one afterward. Sad sad sad~~~~:bawling:

Sorry, does this post seem like a spam? Especially with the pictures and stuff? :grimace:If so, I'll put it under spoiler to lessen the large post.

I'm so confused with the sacrificing part. As we know that after the sacrifice, the man seen with Xiao Tan wore a lot of colourful clothing just like the 8th Prince. Maybe it's true that MLC will merge into 8th Prince and the 8th Prince will gain new memories. But there's so much stabbing so far that I can't get a grip of the damn timing of these.

Episode 14 - Concubine Dugu says that the 8th Prince is assassinating the Emperor when the Emperor's eyes had blurry vision. The Emperor stabbed this impostor before falling unconscious?

- Copied the 8th Prince's turquoise attire.

rJHgl3O.jpg  img%5D

------------------

Episode 16, Liu Shang got stabbed on the street. I guess that Xiao Tan somehow got him back to the manor and that was where she cried kissing him.

- Same clothing 

6VGKJsO.jpg 2bPZc3q.jpg 

-------------------

But I'm sure he made it through this time because we have yet to witness this scene below. I don't know. Maybe they knew about each other but hid it from everyone or this scene will happen after Concubine Dugu's scheme of the 8th Prince assassinating the Emperor. 

74PAmrl.jpg 

The 8th Prince has this turquoise attire on and looks like the one who got stabbed through the door with that same attire as in Episode 16. Why? Did they purposely stab him through this outfit to have the Emperor wake up and find that the 8th Prince was injured from the Emperor's stab back in Episode 14 and also find evidence of a turquoise attire belonging to a Prince with a ripped area on the chest made by a sword? 

- 1st Pic - Clothing from Episode 16

- 2nd PIc - Stabbing scene with the same clothing (unknown character and future scene)

FX6NOrb.jpg 

-------------------------

Remember this scene? That is Liu Shang's room. The trailer for this part showed the gold sparkles flowing from the 8th Prince to MLC. MLC is unconscious. Maybe there's more than one scene of them saving each other. But dammit,  :joy:can they please stop changing clothes? I wanna theorise the plot but they keep messing with me. The sequencing is not working here <_<. Now MLC  is in his PJ's, what am I gonna do?

- The 8th Prince wore his turquoise outfit again. :sweatingbullets:

PuO1EOY.jpg

Edit: I just realised that the 8th Prince really likes that outfit lol he even wore it in the early episodes.

@Renaro KopiqueKopique i agree. I think it's too early to draw conclusions since it's way too early in.  I don't think he will sacrifice since I see him in almost all MVs. (My clue for Cheng Cheng is his hair ribbon).  I think instead of sacrificing, they will merge, with the 8th prince retaining Cheng Cheng's memories. I might be wrong but if i look at the MVs, the 8th prince that they show is the lighter version of the prince. And she still calls him Cheng Cheng.

12 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

@Renaro KopiqueKopique i agree. I think it's too early to draw conclusions since it's way too early in.  I don't think he will sacrifice since I see him in almost all MVs. (My clue for Cheng Cheng is his hair ribbon).  I think instead of sacrificing, they will merge, with the 8th prince retaining Cheng Cheng's memories. I might be wrong but if i look at the MVs, the 8th prince that they show is the lighter version of the prince. And she still calls him Cheng Cheng.

The hair ribbon only appears when MLC dresses up as Liu Shang. When he uses the 8th Prince's white and silver clothing, the head ornament will appear taller with no hair pin holding on from the side plus there's also no hair ribbon. I agree that one of them will retain the other person's memories.

In the bts there's one clip of the elder sister as a bridesmaid. dunno whether if it's from season 2 or personal clips! Hope the ending is back to modern days! In a recent interview, Little said everyone lives in a different manner and hint that the modern days scenes they filmed quite a lot and she didn't know how the producer were editing them. She further confirms they will be some death and parting scenes..

35 minutes ago, monchoo said:

from Malaysia. lemme check if i can have it fr other websites

30 minutes ago, monchoo said:

http://www.170mv.com/song/189533.html

i can find the link of the song but not the mv. It's a nice version of "Not Understanding" fr season 1

@Renaro Kopique @golinda27

Wow, thank you very much! I like how this version is more soothing but the original had much more passion, emotion and feels for me. :blush:

6 minutes ago, monchoo said:

Are u guys ready for sweetness overdose? It'll keep our wkend restless and yearning for Monday to come quick!!!!

http://multimedia.api.weibo.com/2/multimedia/redirect_tencent_video.json?vid=s0028muovb1

https://m.weibo.cn/u/3616300095?is_all=1&jumpfrom=weibocom&refer_flag=1005055010_

omg you can’t leave us like that? where the next scene after that?????

Archived