Login Problem

scarletlover1

Question

Hello!

I don't know if anyone else has this problem but ever since I've signed up on Soompi Forum, any time I tried to login in it will take forever to login. When I go click on sign in on top, then type my email and password and click sign in it will go to the home page and sometimes it will still say sign in when I already did. That's it, it doesn't say anything is wrong. I have to do it multiple times until I my account shows up. Any way to fix this?

6 answers to this question

58 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

Quite annoying I imagine!

Have you removed cookies and internethistory from your browser? It's most likely due to some stuck bad cookie your computer decided to have a fight with. Get rid of the cookie, declare your computer the winner and it should be smooth sailing from here on after :) 

Managed to do that so I'm testing it out to see if it works this time.

On 11-11-2017 at 8:18 PM, scarletlover1 said:

Desktop

This mostly happens due to things going wrong with cookies. Do you log out every time or does the site log you out? Perhaps you're using different computers so you log out?

If there's not need to log out, just don't. It saves some time and some clicks and some typing (I'm lazy so I'm all about efficiency :tongue: ). If you do need to log out, is the problem on all computers you log in or just one?

Whatever it is, try first to clear all cookies and internethistory for Soompi. No need to clear other sites, just Soompi :) After that, try logging in again and see how fast/slow it goes. Let me know how that works.

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:15 PM, CamelKnight said:

This mostly happens due to things going wrong with cookies. Do you log out every time or does the site log you out? Perhaps you're using different computers so you log out?

If there's not need to log out, just don't. It saves some time and some clicks and some typing (I'm lazy so I'm all about efficiency :tongue: ). If you do need to log out, is the problem on all computers you log in or just one?

Whatever it is, try first to clear all cookies and internethistory for Soompi. No need to clear other sites, just Soompi :) After that, try logging in again and see how fast/slow it goes. Let me know how that works.

Okay, I'm back again. So I tested it out. After this, I managed to sign in and then left the site without signing out. I haven't been back here since last Tuesday and got back up here today. When I came to the site, I was signed out. Once again, several attempts I had to keep signing in until my account showed up and when it does, it keeps signing me out whenever I go to my profile or my account settings or a topic forum. Every time I keep signing back it, it signs me out.

On 2-12-2017 at 8:37 PM, scarletlover1 said:

Okay, I'm back again. So I tested it out. After this, I managed to sign in and then left the site without signing out. I haven't been back here since last Tuesday and got back up here today. When I came to the site, I was signed out. Once again, several attempts I had to keep signing in until my account showed up and when it does, it keeps signing me out whenever I go to my profile or my account settings or a topic forum. Every time I keep signing back it, it signs me out.

Quite annoying I imagine!

Have you removed cookies and internethistory from your browser? It's most likely due to some stuck bad cookie your computer decided to have a fight with. Get rid of the cookie, declare your computer the winner and it should be smooth sailing from here on after :) 

Archived