[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Meteor Garden 流星花園

kokodus

@cantbreathe

Spoiler

I think the island arc will be plotted by F3 and probably Xiao Zi also has a hand in it. And I'm also curious about that scene where they are separated by a door. It looks like Si's house but I don't know in what context it will happen. Because the only arc that is left, that could possibly happen in his house is the amnesia arc, and I can't imagine how this scene will fit in that arc....hmmmm

@mouse007 ikr??? I'm starting to feel bad for lei who is always left behind. Lol

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just watched the raw episodes. Think they are in those. Btw who is the band? I might ask my Scottish friends about them. Just for a laugh.

I actually watched the raw because I was darn curious about Xiaoyu and Ximen. So skipped SC and DMS scenes until the subs appear.  My Mandarin was rusty but after Fuyao and TMOPB I suddenly understood it again.

The weird thing is when subs are on screen I don't listen as much. But when there are no subs I pay attention. And is HZL's dubbed voice too mature sounding?

2. The plastic surgery standard is pretty darn poor. I keep seeing the uppee bleph/ double eyelid scars. I see it on Caina and ZY.

11 hours ago, angelangie said:

THANKS!!! :D hehehe this is nice to know seeing how she change from 'A Love Beautiful' from a clueless girl to Shan Cai....i find she is interesting to watch :) 

@angelangie YW! I like her too. If she does end up in the remake with Wei Long, I will definitely see it.

11 hours ago, kokodus said:

@cantbreathe

Reveal hidden contents

I think the island arc will be plotted by F3 and probably Xiao Zi also has a hand in it. And I'm also curious about that scene where they are separated by a door. It looks like Si's house but I don't know in what context it will happen. Because the only arc that is left, that could possibly happen in his house is the amnesia arc, and I can't imagine how this scene will fit in that arc....hmmmm

@mouse007 ikr??? I'm starting to feel bad for lei who is always left behind. Lol

@kokodus LOL same. I'm like, isn't Lei getting tired of trying to pick up SC and take her places only for her to get off the vehicle at the last minute? hehehe

I think next time, instead of Lei trying to have it out with DS, he needs to have it out with SC before getting on the vehicle. He'll probably be like, "SC are you sure you want to get on the bus/taxi? I'm telling you, once you get in, I'll lock the doors and make sure you can't get out so decide now. "

This is tooooo funny to not share. LOL. 

DlIATxkUUAAXiM8?format=jpg

DlIATxjVsAAUtP3?format=jpg

Dude, do you realize how cheesy that is??? But why did I still fall for it??? I'm sooo doomed. Sighh

Can't wait for tonight's episode. The London date is coming up. This definitely is different from the other versions. I really appreciate how at the end of every angsty arc they load us with cuteness. Actually the best part is they have significantly cutdown the time spent on angst and added it on the cute part. Wise decision, show. LOL. 

4 hours ago, chocolatetruffles08 said:

Yes, the guy on the right also posted the same picture on his IG

Location, Brocket Hall in the UK!

Can't wait to watch this episode!

Does Darren actually play violin IRL?

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

This is tooooo funny to not share. LOL. 

DlIATxkUUAAXiM8?format=jpg

DlIATxjVsAAUtP3?format=jpg

@kokodus hahaha! Thanks for sharing! That's totally something DS would say!! The look on Caesar and Darren's faces tho! LOL

Nice dp @mouse007!!!!!! Haha. They look adorable!!!!! Shan Cai is enjoying it too, I can't even.... They are too precious for this world. 

Edit

Guess they are doing some musical or something. As I said, precious. Them being in one frame is enough for my poor little heart to start fluttering. Lol. * Yeah I tend to be dramatic sometimes*  * Don't mind me*

DlIRmPMU0AEQ0Tc?format=jpg

DlIRkeNU8AEP0Hf?format=jpg

35 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Nice dp @mouse007!!!!!! Haha. They look adorable!!!!! Shan Cai is enjoying it too, I can't even.... They are too precious for this world. 

Edit

Guess they are doing some musical or something. As I said, precious. Them being in one frame is enough for my poor little heart to start fluttering. Lol. * Yeah I tend to be dramatic sometimes*  * Don't mind me*

@kokodus thanks! I couldn't resist. I saw the photo online and I just had to use it. I just love them both together so so much! And don't worry, I'm the same. I die everytime I see them together.

32 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Well well well the sweet I was expecting turned out to be bittersweet, I guess. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. These two eps are going to be real tearjerkers, I'm not prepared

@kokodus I know!! I kinda skimmed over ep 41 and.. I just can't!!! :bawling: my heart just breaks...

just saw the preview for 43-44 and its going to be the island arc.

so definitely the 45-46 episodes will be for the amnesia arc.

then episode 47-48 will be the forced wedding? 

episode 49 then will be the finale. 

God I just hope they will not rush the finale of this series, I’m worried that it will be rushed. this deserve the best ending! :tears:

I need to know what's happening in ep 42!!! I just skimmed over it and I need to understand why both DS and SC are crying over hotpot!!! I'm dying inside. I don't even know whether to be happy or sad about it because I can't understand what they're saying!! :bawling:

18 minutes ago, marielou92 said:

just saw the preview for 43-44 and its going to be the island arc.

so definitely the 45-46 episodes will be for the amnesia arc.

then episode 47-48 will be the forced wedding? 

episode 49 then will be the finale. 

God I just hope they will not rush the finale of this series, I’m worried that it will be rushed. this deserve the best ending! :tears:

why is there a forced wedding? I am lost.. I don't understand?

17 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Forced wedding?!?!?!?! gahhhhhhhhhh hope they give us one ep full of lovey dovey greatness of Si and SC after they get married. 

ok my bad. just saw in the source that episode 49 will be a special episode. so episode 48 will be the finale then

43-44 is the island arc

45-46 is the amnesia arc

47 - maybe only one episode for the forced wedding

48 - finale

I don’t know what they will put in the special episode of 49. maybe just the extension of episodes, interviews or bts. I’m confused! :sweatingbullets:

21 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I need to know what's happening in ep 42!!! I just skimmed over it and I need to understand why both DS and SC are crying over hotpot!!! I'm dying inside. I don't even know whether to be happy or sad about it because I can't understand what they're saying!! :bawling:

I'm guessing that they were planning to break up on good terms after eating that DAMN HOTPOT. GOSHHHHHH. Maybe she promised him that she will have hotpot with him or something, idk because when she gets off the car, she said to Lei that she has to at least fulfill her last promise to him??? I really don't know. I'm guessing based on the spoilers I saw in the Twitter. 

Archived