[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Meteor Garden 流星花園

kokodus

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 34 is just one big bubble of si being madly in love with his girlfriend :wub:

enjoying the food she makes for him

enjoying watching her close 

kissing and touching her and as mush as he can ( that balcony scene when he wanted a kiss and she got shy was so cute and we could see how playful he is becoming ) si was very naughty in this episode without poushing limits still and i loved it xD

he edoesnt like the whole « secret dating » thing yet he is still playing along ! 

and trying hard to avoid the gards as mush as sanshai is feeling safe feom the whole situation and his mom evil plans 

both of them locked in one room was just funny 

bcuz si was litteraly « meizou and ximen those jerks ! They should just have told me that ill endup alone with you in a room ... i wouldnt have complained and they wouldnt have to kiddnap me » lol

and the awated kiss ... that was so soft and cute ! I love my otp :blush:

I was so annoyed at SC in EP 33... OMG she really is the queen of playing hard to get! After all that DS has said and done, and Lei's efforts for her to really own up to her feelings, she still couldn't! I feel bad for DS... can I smack some sense to this girl? :lol: I know she will eventually admit it anyway but I just feel soo sooo bad for DS! He even said they need to come up with a plan, but SC wusses out. OMG! No wonder DS walked out and left lol!

Lei's messages to SC, that scene+SC yelling on the rooftop goodbye+Darren's song as the background music, broke me. I literally had nightmares last night about these two. I also miss him already :tears: (even though he'll be back in ep 35).

Just watched ep 37-38 RAW and I'm dying! Too many cute scenes between DS and SC and my poor heart can't take it. I need to know what they're saying!! I love love love that they're both so affectionate with each other. I also like that SC told DS about the bodyguards following her and opening up to him about her concerns. It's so refreshing to see both of them face challenges together. They both look soooo happy!!

On 8/14/2018 at 7:14 AM, chocolatetruffles08 said:

Maybe he's thinking "DS, are you absolutely sure this time? How far will you go? Will you be a brat again and stop chasing her after 2 hrs? 12 hrs? 18 hrs?"

From Netflix's webpage:

89f92958f250dd6b1025e47d3dc3591e.png

Damn... he certainly took things to the extreme! :lol:

I cannot wait to finally see SC admit her feelings to DS!

This scene though.. :wub:

I love how happy DS was with SC being all jealous. LOL he was like "Success!" :lol:

1 hour ago, redenzione said:

Gah, have to wait till later on tonight to watch. Curse having friends who want to meet after work for dinner! :joy:

@redenzione you're going to have to convert them to MG fanatics and then you can have MG marathons after work!

I have seen all versions of this drama....but can I just say that this cast of F4 is perfect:wub:....

I’m not one to fall for pretty boys but Dylan Wang and Darren Chen are just sooooooo beautiful....They are they perfect Si and Lei:wub::wub:

I can't take my heart of Eps. 34, they are so cute and adorable, I don't know how many times I say it but they really are.

The gift when DS practically dragging SC look more like Dylan rather DS to me :D

I agree that DS is more naughty in this episode. They way he look SC like he wants to eat her .. arrww

4 minutes ago, sunnyfly said:

And I’m not a big fan of Ximen right now...like c’mon man..I was rooting for you..we all are rooting for you but Xiaoyou deserves better than that:mellow:

Actually I'm quite curious about how they will deliver Ximen story in MG2018. The story in manga is very good and so much arc in there, even though it's not the ending that l like.

I myself not really satisfy with any versions for Ximen story though :D

I hope they really following the manga and not mess it up like Mezuo and Caina

I lurrrrrrve that rooftop scene. How his face lightened up when he knew that she made a bento just for him....haha. the only thing missing is a scene after that where he goes and laments to F3 about how SC made a special bento for him and Lei's snarky expression when he says that. That would've been epic. Hehe. Although I was totally expecting her to confess and finally say those three words to him in that scene, I can't complain when they are being this adorable. Atleast she said she wants to be with him and doesn't want to separate again because of his mom. That is kinda like a confession actually, it's all how we see it. Hahaha. 

@rimjayc agreed, Ximen is getting hotter with each ep and his outfits are becoming more questionable and is kinda like in the WTFery territory. Lol. He still looks gorgeous and did you notice that they took off his glasses in these two eps???

Hi all!! I know I didn't write often here...RL calls...but that doesn't mean I didn't watch the series..and the more I watched it, the more I wanted to rant....soooo...please forgive me for this..and again I apologize in advance if anyone feel offended, know that I didn't mean to do that.

First, I feel a little annoyed by Dao Ming Si's ear stud..I know I know..it's minor, but still..sometimes it's there and sometimes it disappeared just like that (LOL) I can ignore about this after a few episodes...okay, maybe the director forget about this bcoz it's sooo minor.

Secondly (the most annoying part for me) what's with this Caina/Meizuo's story?I mean, it took like half times of the episode *rolling eyes* it's like they become the second main lead or something...I mean, Meizuo's story in the manga didn't even close to that..it's like Angie Chai doing it again (when she gave a big amount of air times for Yesha in MG 2 and forgot about the SC-DS love story). I didn't hate Caina personally..it's just.... *sigh*  

Well, I just skipped that part though..but really it took half time of the episode..every episode..every one of them .....again I'm sorry for this, I just need to let this out of my system LOL (looks like I'm not the only one) maybe she's one of the producer or something?hmmm...okay I'm getting ahead of myself so I'll stop here...love you all.

7 hours ago, kokodus said:

I lurrrrrrve that rooftop scene. How his face lightened up when he knew that she made a bento just for him....haha. the only thing missing is a scene after that where he goes and laments to F3 about how SC made a special bento for him and Lei's snarky expression when he says that. That would've been epic. Hehe. Although I was totally expecting her to confess and finally say those three words to him in that scene, I can't complain when they are being this adorable. Atleast she said she wants to be with him and doesn't want to separate again because of his mom. That is kinda like a confession actually, it's all how we see it. Hahaha. 

@rimjayc agreed, Ximen is getting hotter with each ep and his outfits are becoming more questionable and is kinda like in the WTFery territory. Lol. He still looks gorgeous and did you notice that they took off his glasses in these two eps???

@kokodus LOL and the way he choked when SC asked him to date! I would have loved to see Lei's face when DS told F3 about the bento.. to bad they didn't include it in this one. But yes, so many cute scenes between SC and DS! 

I was happy SC told DS that she wanted to be with him and doesn't want to get separated again. It is a confession IMO and even SC said that getting off the bus should've made it clear to him but I guess DS just needs to hear the exact words come out of her mouth. I think maybe DS just wants confirmation that SC is with him because she reciprocates his feelings and not because she's just feeling grateful for all that he's done for her or for some other reason. 

And yes, I noticed that Ximen is getting hotter with each episode and I also noticed that they took of his glasses. It's like they're ramping him up for his love story with Xiaoyou. LOL I can't wait to see how it develops in the next episodes.

Guys, I just saw a preview of episodes 39-40 and we're about to go on another rollercoaster ride next week! :bawling:

8 minutes ago, marielou92 said:

okay. someone posted on twitter that the next heart breaking episodes will be from 39-46. thats 8 heartbreaking episodes!  why does it have to be that long :tears: 

WHAT!!!!!!????!!!! That only leaves the last 2 episodes that are going to be good?

Spoiler

They are going to kiss and get married so fast LOL if they have two episodes to do be happy and end the show with. Is there no space in between the london arc and the amnesia arc? Isn't there a happy island thing going on or is that before london?

1 hour ago, marielou92 said:

okay. someone posted on twitter that the next heart breaking episodes will be from 39-46. thats 8 heartbreaking episodes!  why does it have to be that long :tears: 

What??? I wonder how this will work to fit in all the remaining eps. I thought we’d have a break of DS/SC togetherness between London and Amnesia with the Island arc.

so I finally caught up to rewatching NF 31-33 and the Twitter fan 34. OMG even after having seen all the previews, I still kept playing back all the ds/sc fluff scenes as I watched them. They’re just so cute!!!!!! I was a little distracted by how underdressed they were in ep 33 though, there seemed to be more visible cold breath than usual and they were just in light sweaters haha. Or maybe I am only noticing the breaths now that a user pointed it out.

I spent half the time frustrated at Lei and the other half liking him. I can’t believe DS didn’t just knock him out during the bus scene while he was pouring his heart out to SC and Lei was just there shutting him down with the side comments. That scene was so amazingly acted by our lead couple. My heart tore apart with SC.

can someone remind me, does Lei leave in the manga too? I don’t remember that part. Lol at him saying he won’t be back for a while yet he’s back in one or two eps. 

Spoiler for one of the next eps...

Spoiler

we’re getting the DZ walking in on our couple scene yay!!!!! Ok theyre not quite getting as hot and heavy and doesn’t seem like there’s as much fear on SC side but it’s a pretty good kiss and he has her on the bed lol :kiss_wink:

Archived