[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Meteor Garden 流星花園

kokodus

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, marielou92 said:

Why is there no english sub for episode 26 yet? I thought it supposed to release today, wednesday <_<

There is still time. It usually releases on 7.30 PM my time, which would be about 7.00AM PST. Hope that helps. 

22 minutes ago, kokodus said:

There is still time. It usually releases on 7.30 PM my time, which would be about 7.00AM PST. Hope that helps. 

Thank you dear :) while waiting, I’ll start reading the manga. After all the previous live versions I’ve watched, It is only just now that I want to read it. I didn’t want to before because of the ugly faces of F4 in the manga :lol: I know that its already old that’s why it was drawn that way tho, maybe now it will be bearable for me

26 minutes ago, marielou92 said:

Thank you dear :) while waiting, I’ll start reading the manga. After all the previous live versions I’ve watched, It is only just now that I want to read it. I didn’t want to before because of the ugly faces of F4 in the manga :lol: I know that its already old that’s why it was drawn that way tho, maybe now it will be bearable for me

You're welcome. I actually did try reading the manga after watching HYD, but I can't really get through it. I'll try once more after finishing this, I don't want to spoil myself, since it's said to be closely following the manga. But the thing is mangas are not meant for me. They are just too over the top and I don't know....I just don't feel like reading them. Sigh.

36 minutes ago, marielou92 said:

The art got really good around volume 20. I think it's beautiful!

16 hours ago, marielou92 said:

Daomingsi should’ve given more room for understandment to Shancai as her situation is not normal to her. she already handled the issue the best she could in her capacity. His pain is overpowering his logic. I’m so mad! Thank god Lei is there to rescue Shancai -_-

and why is that monkey girl hugging Ah Si?!! didn’t understand what they’re saying.. maybe I’ll stop watching for a while until it gets lighter again :sweatingbullets:

I remember the scene where Xiao Zi hugged Ah Si after he broke up with Shancai in 2001 version (just rewatched it a month ago). She did that purely just to comfort him as a friend when Ah Si told her about his feelings after the break up. In the original version after the hug scene, when Xiao Zi left we can see that she still have feelings for Ah Si but she decided just to be his friend because she knows how Ah Si really love Shancai. Someone in twitter have posted this scene in English sub, and it seems like the dialog is similar with the 2001 version, cmiiw 

Geez...waiting for subs is torture!!! Anyway...

here’s my favorite MV. I used to hate this song but I love it so much in this MV!!! It’s David Archuleta- Crush...

please keep posting any bts, your favorite MV, cast content to keep me from going crazy!!!

Eps 26 and 27 are available in Netflix now, in case anyone has missed it. Lol.

Honestly I was mad at both of them after that break up scene. Both of them are at fault. Is it ok for her to leave Si like that without putting up a fight?? No. Is it ok for Si to give up just like that and be mad at her even after knowing what his Mom has done to her and her friends??? HELL NO. But as we discussed before both of them are stupid, immature and young, and I guess their relationship has not yet reached the point where they would sacrifice anything just for their love. Or it has, but they didn't know it yet. Separation is indeed needed to make their bond stronger and make them realize that they can't be without each other. Sigh.

On a second thought, I think Si is not going after her because he is feeling guilty about it all. There is a scene in K version when Jun Pyo tells Ji hoo that she is better off without him. He is the one who causes her all the pain. Clearly she wouldve led a peaceful life if she hadn't met Si. LOL. He kept on pestering her in 26 to tell what his Mom did to her. He is worried and anxious, but she said she doesn't want to rely on him too much and he respected her decision. It's amazing, but after seeing his mom go to such an extreme to break them up, I don't think he would have the heart to tell her to be with him and go through all this. That's what I thought, I maybe wrong but I just want them to have courage in themselves and in their love for each other and fight mom together. 

2 hours ago, Wotad said:

ima wait for this to finish before watching so i dont have to feel your guys pain. 

As drama viewers, don't we all love pain though. As much as I love cute and fluffy stuff, a drama is not a drama unless we get some angst. Although it hurts, it hurts good. Only after a good ole angst we will truly feel rewarded when the couple gets together at the end. LOL. 

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

As drama viewers, don't we all love pain though. As much as I love cute and fluffy stuff, a drama is not a drama unless we get some angst. Although it hurts, it hurts good. Only after a good ole angst we will truly feel rewarded when the couple gets together at the end. LOL. 

And you'll actually feel how long this separation was due to the 4 eps filled with Caina lol.  So it makes this reconciliation much more rewarding rather than them breaking up and back together after just 2 eps.  The producers knew what they were doing because they rewarded us with ep.34 next week.  Everyone already went crazy just from what they did with this arc, I can only imagine the chaos when the amnesia arc hits :lol:  

Spoiler

Ref the kiss:  You should hear what he said to her, the sexual tension reminds me much of the manga haha.

4 minutes ago, lan_lan said:

Hide contents

Ref the kiss:  You should hear what he said to her, the sexual tension reminds me much of the manga haha.

DONT TELL ME @lan_lan I ALREADY REGRET WATCHING THAT PREVIEW. I'LL GO INSANE IF I GOT TO KNOW WHAT HE SAID TO HER. I'M STAYING OFF TWITTER FROM THIS MINUTE

why am I typing in all caps?? Tsk tsk. Sorry I guess I got too excited. 

Just watched today's episodes. Had some tears when Daoming Si was drunk and he cried. Yes, it's painful and you cannot forget about it. :bawling:

But I am soo happy the bus scene is coming and yes! We get a KISS! @kokodus I'm as happy as you are, too. I cannot wait to see what he's going to say to her. Huhuhuhuhu. :love::blush:

Soo happy that episode 26 and 27 is both on Netflix. I am dying to see episode 26

5 hours ago, Wotad said:

ima wait for this to finish before watching so i dont have to feel your guys pain. 

Your self-control is amazing. I can do that with some dramas, but not with this one sadly. 

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

DONT TELL ME @lan_lan I ALREADY REGRET WATCHING THAT PREVIEW. I'LL GO INSANE IF I GOT TO KNOW WHAT HE SAID TO HER. I'M STAYING OFF TWITTER FROM THIS MINUTE

why am I typing in all caps?? Tsk tsk. Sorry I guess I got too excited. 

Ahaha, I watched the preview thanks to all the comments. Big mistake especially since I now have to start work. :bawling: I'd say all caps is warranted. He's got an interesting intensity does Dylan Wang. 

18 hours ago, kokodus said:

About the excessive advertisements, let me be honest, I would not have  complained about it much, if it was Shan Cai and not Caina in that scene. I know it's ridiculous, but I would watch Si and SC watch paint dry together. They have such explosive chemistry that I would watch anything with them together. If they wanted to have a successful product placement, they should have know who is popular and who will be able to sell it. LOL. Take a hint, producers. No one loves Caina. Sigh. 

:lol: @kokodus yes! I am 100% on board with you! I would definitely rather watch Si and SC watch paint dry together. They do have explosive chemistry and honestly, everytime they have any sort of physical contact, I die inside. I can't handle it!

5 hours ago, marielou92 said:

OMG guys the preview for episode 34!!  :wub: There’s a development in their kiss hahahaha :lol:  at least we’re getting back happy scenes again even for just a bit

Ahhhh! I had to quickly search for it anndddd.. gaaahhh! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!! 

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

On a second thought, I think Si is not going after her because he is feeling guilty about it all. There is a scene in K version when Jun Pyo tells Ji hoo that she is better off without him. He is the one who causes her all the pain. Clearly she wouldve led a peaceful life if she hadn't met Si. LOL. He kept on pestering her in 26 to tell what his Mom did to her. He is worried and anxious, but she said she doesn't want to rely on him too much and he respected her decision. It's amazing, but after seeing his mom go to such an extreme to break them up, I don't think he would have the heart to tell her to be with him and go through all this. That's what I thought, I maybe wrong but I just want them to have courage in themselves and in their love for each other and fight mom together. 

@kokodus I seem to remember it too. I think in some ways he does feel guilty about causing her so much pain but I think the fact that this is both Si and SC first time falling in love, they don't really know how to handle everything quite yet. I mean, they're both stubborn and inexperienced in love and both trying to figure out what to do with their feelings while having to deal with external conflicts as well that affect the people around them. Si's reacts by being brash, damn the consequences and all and just goes for what he wants without thinking about anything/anyone else. SC is the opposite, she seems to think of everyone else before her own happiness which results in her being an unnecessary martyr.

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

OMFG!!!! HOLY richard simmons LORD!!!! GOSHHHHHH WHO IN THE HELL GAVE THEM AN IDEA TO RELEASE A HOT KISS SCENE AS A PREVIEW??? LIKE SERIOUSLY??? HOW IN THE WORLD THEY EXPECT US TO WAIT A WEEK????

@kokodus I feel ya!!!

4 hours ago, lan_lan said:

And you'll actually feel how long this separation was due to the 4 eps filled with Caina lol.  So it makes this reconciliation much more rewarding rather than them breaking up and back together after just 2 eps.  The producers knew what they were doing because they rewarded us with ep.34 next week.  Everyone already went crazy just from what they did with this arc, I can only imagine the chaos when the amnesia arc hits :lol:  

Hide contents

@lan_lan what did he say to her??? Please tell us!!!

me barely catchingup on ep 26/27 with sub  after a full day of work , while everybody is talking about 30something eps with Kisses and stuff 

tumblr_ox5an6WKdI1v1z098o1_500.gif

----------------------------------------------------

let me talk about  those two episodes ! it felt like watching WHITE AND BLACK 

ONE EPISODE WAS REALLY CUTE REALLY FLUFFY !

both of them were really happy 

i mean si litteraly said :

tumblr_pd5k443qjL1vjsduwo3_540.jpg

tumblr_pd5k443qjL1vjsduwo4_540.jpg

and man i can see why ... all he really wants is acceptance , affection and emotional confirmation 

and by that kiss ( that actually came from her side for once) it just eased his mind and heart 

we can even see how stoic he was right after it ( on normal times when si kisses sc or is teasing/flirting with her he usualy have that smirk or punk happy face ...yet here)

also special mention for this POV SCENE :

Spoiler

It felt like we werethe one holding this fools hand haha 

tumblr_pd5jjo8rpH1vjsduwo1_540.jpg

tumblr_pd5jjo8rpH1vjsduwo2_540.jpg

and this cuteass date scene :

Spoiler

cuz i litteraly laughed when he called her Pushy :,) ... like ???? really ?????? honey ????? have you seen yourself ????? xD

you litteraly dragged your girlfriend by the arm to this place ! thank god she loves you the way you are haha

tumblr_pd5iq7OLgw1vjsduwo3_540.jpg

tumblr_pd5iq7OLgw1vjsduwo5_540.jpg

and then there is the mandatory rain breakup scene that we have in every version 

its not the best ( especially that we can all agree that they both could have dealed with it in a 100 better ways ! ) yet they do need this breakup to growup ( also for lei to jump right in again XD) and just have their love story go on a another lvl

i always think the fact that si asked sc if she has ever seen him just as ""man"" (without his familly his mother his power and everything that goes with the doaming name ) just him as a man that loved her with all his heart and nothing else 

and she say " no" !

was really what broke him !

im not ready to see how hurt Si is gonna get by all whats coming !

(ive seen him drunk and sobbing in some spoiler images) bcuz boy !!! only the serious angst is coming - not complaining i love angst , its like rain befr sunshine .. just makes the story better-

/////// specificaly not talking about cainas plot line and how annoyed i am about it :)))////

Archived