[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Meteor Garden 流星花園

kokodus

4 hours ago, marielou92 said:

4 year time skip will do as long as Daomingsi will not be dating other women for that duration and will just focus on work :lol: but was it even mention in the manga if he saw other women when he was in new york? sorry haven’t read the manga, only watched the live versions

also have they keep the communication when they were apart for that 4 yrs? maybe I’ll have to start reading the manga :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, marielou92 said:

also have they keep the communication when they were apart for that 4 yrs? maybe I’ll have to start reading the manga :)

Yes they video called; also met up after a year when Tsukushi graduated and they all went to NYC. Basically long distance relationship, but it works out well. It was in an after-story bonus chapter.

guys can anybody give me context to those pictures where both of si and sc are on some kind of deserted island ? kinda wet ? barefoot ? ive seen a bunch of pictures going around with them around this fire but i cant relate it to any of the manga ? or drama parts ? 

41 minutes ago, rimjayc said:

guys can anybody give me context to those pictures where both of si and sc are on some kind of deserted island ? kinda wet ? barefoot ? ive seen a bunch of pictures going around with them around this fire but i cant relate it to any of the manga ? or drama parts ? 

Ya its towards the end of the manga. It was an AWESOME plot; super swoony and touching. I wont spoil it for you ;) hang tight!

@rimjayc I thought this must be in the London arc. Because they are both wearing the same outfits as when they were running into each other in London. And also during that throwing away the umbrella part... And I remember Mei Zuo and Xi men in the background cheering for them in the beach....so I don't think they are alone. If it really is a deserted island, then there is an arc in the J-movie where they both get stranded in the island, fight with each other and eventually make up and learn that their love for each other is much stronger than they believed. Lol. 

13 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@rimjayc I thought this must be in the London arc. Because they are both wearing the same outfits as when they were running into each other in London. And also during that throwing away the umbrella part... And I remember Mei Zuo and Xi men in the background cheering for them in the beach....so I don't think they are alone. If it really is a deserted island, then there is an arc in the J-movie where they both get stranded in the island, fight with each other and eventually make up and learn that their love for each other is much stronger than they believed. Lol. 

Ok since you already talked about it:D, here goes:

Spoiler

The gang including Shigeru (monkey girl) plotted to drop them on a desserted island, it went somewhat similar to the movie like you mentioned but the stakes are much higher due to prior events in New York (in this drama will be London), so it was very emotional! Then they found where the gang was, thats why you saw others there in some other scene. 

I wouldnt use the clothes to identify though because both of them have worn those outfits a lot before.

Ohhh @insertusernamehere I honestly didn't see your previous post while typing mine but then after posting it I thought it didn't seem like much of a spoiler because most of us have watched the movie. Anyways, this sounds interesting, I didn't think they would include anything from the movie except for the wedding part maybe (wishful thinking) lol. I didn't know it was from the manga as well. Thanks for telling us. I definitely hope they include this arc as well, is this before or after amnesia arc???

19 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ohhh @insertusernamehere I honestly didn't see your previous post while typing mine but then after posting it I thought it didn't seem like much of a spoiler because most of us have watched the movie. Anyways, this sounds interesting, I didn't think they would include anything from the movie except for the wedding part maybe (wishful thinking) lol. I didn't know it was from the manga as well. Thanks for telling us. I definitely hope they include this arc as well, is this before or after amnesia arc???

Haha no worries. Its just a personal fav arc of mine, I think the impact will be bigger if people dont know ^^ the movie made it very low stake which took away from the impact :/

this will before the amnesia and after a lot of major angst in London. I hiiiighly recommend checking out this arc (from London onwards) in the manga!

(also it seems like not everyone saw the Japanese version it seems, much less the movie).

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

They have released a special MV for Dylan's song. If I wasn't in my phone, I would've linked it here. But do go and check it out. Dylan Wang's swagger is something else. LOL. 

Found it! Loving it!

Credit to AmazingFilmStudio Youtube

This song, the lyrics and the scenes included....gives me so much feels. I love it. Guess this is from the original TW version. Do you guys know whether they made use of this song in the 2018 version somewhere??? I can't remember. I also like the Harlem Yu's song...

10 hours ago, insertusernamehere said:

@kokodus agree! So far still best version but this current one is coming close!

Island arc starts in volume 31 if people want to check it out! For context you should start at volume 29 for that emotional impact!

YOOOOOOOOWWWW guys !!! i really didnt think they would use that arc in here !

thank you for the clarifications <3

im so excited now !!!!!!! its one of my fav too ! since it seems like just those two against the world xD

Spoiler

the one version that used that arc from the manga was the jap one for the finale movie and they kinda changed abit of it but still it was so cute and overwhelming seeying domiyoji and makino descover another layer of their love and friendship there 

that arc just prouves that as long as they are together nothing else really matters 

they make eatch others strong either at home with alot of money and friends and power ! or just in a deserted island ( or what they thought xD)

-----------------

also me hopelessly checking if netflix or any other website subbed ep 26 ( knowing for a fact they are not going to till its time for new episodes :,))

tumblr_pcvzv9M2N81rzwtjbo2_500.gif

Archived