[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Meteor Garden 流星花園

kokodus

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/25/2018 at 4:37 AM, rosierosie said:

Just found out the Taiwanese Meteor Garden is on Netflix with Barbie Hsu, Jerry Yan and Vic Zhao :)!!! I literally screamed!! lol.

I did the same, ok no XD, but I'm feel happy to watch Asian Drama on netflix. Meteor Garden can be the mainstream on the Chinese series around the world.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Starting to watch... i thought i was gonna fwd so much of it, but i couldnt. Coz the drama is different from the other remake.

At ep 6-7, the way  DMX wad trying to apprach SC, he look so scary enough for any girl to be put off. Maybe because he is childish and immature and hopefully he will grow more mature towards the end of the drama.....Im sure it will take some time to get use to DMX looks and hair, coz the other F2 are quite good looking and  cooler:lol:

• 4 months later...

Interesting news!  The Thailand version of Meteor Garden/Boys Over Flowers is scheduled to air in 2021! GMM dropped a trailer this week. I'll be interested to check it out and see this Thai version of the story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojZ6eDRCriM

EDIT: Soompi Forum Link: https://forums.soompi.com/topic/459000-thai-drama-2021-f4-thailand-boys-over-flowers/

UPDATE:

The Thailand version of Boys Over Flowers/Meteor Garden is scheduled to premiere on GMM25 December 18, 2021.

Title: F4 Thailand: Boys Over Flowers

Episodes will be available with English subtitles at GMM TV Youtube Channel and VIU.

• Guest changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Meteor Garden 流星花園

Archived