[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Meteor Garden 流星花園

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember seeing a post asking if anyone could make HuaZe Lei gifs, so here are some...  P.S. I had to upload the rest under spoiler so this post doesn't get too long.      

What in the world this show is doing to me??? Who in the hell invented that freaking hotpot?? I'm going to kill that person. Seriously why is this soooo painful. Why am I crying this much??? Who opene

A translation from subs of that whole preview for you here.   @kokodus DO NOT OPEN FOR YOU WILL SPOIL YOURSELF    Full long preview of episodes 33 + 34   Extra preview:  

On 11/25/2018 at 4:37 AM, rosierosie said:

Just found out the Taiwanese Meteor Garden is on Netflix with Barbie Hsu, Jerry Yan and Vic Zhao :)!!! I literally screamed!! lol.

I did the same, ok no XD, but I'm feel happy to watch Asian Drama on netflix. Meteor Garden can be the mainstream on the Chinese series around the world.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Starting to watch... i thought i was gonna fwd so much of it, but i couldnt. Coz the drama is different from the other remake.

At ep 6-7, the way  DMX wad trying to apprach SC, he look so scary enough for any girl to be put off. Maybe because he is childish and immature and hopefully he will grow more mature towards the end of the drama.....Im sure it will take some time to get use to DMX looks and hair, coz the other F2 are quite good looking and  cooler:lol: