Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Meteor Garden 流星花園

1 minute ago, rimjayc said:

was litteraly just about to beg someone to link me a raw of 39/40 here 

bcuz i couldnt wait anymore ! then seen @mouse007 POST ! MY DEPRESSION IS CURRED ! MY BOREDOM IS GONE ! MY MOOD IS GREAT 

thank you xD <3

ALSO remember guys when daoming Si said in the early episodes ( when he taks her to his house for that crush makeover thing xD)  that he would do all of those things if she dates him and stop playing games :,) ?? 

Remember how he offered to help Shan Cai with her schoolwork?

tumblr_pcvjnqoBKP1t0szw6o1_540.jpg

tumblr_pcvjnqoBKP1t0szw6o3_540.jpg

or when he said that ( Turns out one-meter radius was MORE LIKE 0mm xD)

tumblr_pdrzj6P5c01t0szw6o2_540.jpg

tumblr_pdrzj6P5c01t0szw6o1_540.jpg

or when he talked about his games :

tumblr_pdtnmq4VYL1vl05ad_540.jpg

tumblr_pdtnms5Myj1vl05ad_540.jpg

IM JUST SAYING Dao Ming Si has always been consistent with his words. HE IS WASNT JUST THROWING WORDS IN THE AIR 

@rimjayc thank you for these! Yes, I agree, DS has always been consistent with his words. I think that's a huge reason as to why he needed to hear SC say for sure that she liked him because he would literally do anything for her. You can't blame the guy for wanting some assurance that his feelings were in fact being reciprocated considering all the work he puts in for her. I admire DS in that he is a man of his words regardless of how trivial it might be like giving her gold in the online game. He does what he says which is also why I think SC trusts him. 

• Like 2

All the feels!!! :bawling: 

Open at your own risk.... don't say I didn't warn you.

Preview of ep 43-44

Spoiler

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

All the feels!!! :bawling: 

Open at your own risk.... don't say I didn't warn you.

Preview of ep 43-44

Hide contents

:bawling::bawling: Omg seriously 2018 MG does everything x 1000000 feels......  I can't believe its ending next week. The first thing I'm going to do when it's over is rewatch the entire thing lol.

Also, why does DS look so good running? haha.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, feliset said:

:bawling::bawling: Omg seriously 2018 MG does everything x 1000000 feels......  I can't believe its ending next week. The first thing I'm going to do when it's over is rewatch the entire thing lol.

Also, why does DS look so good running? haha.

@feliset  I know right? He looks so damn good regardless of what he's doing. He's still so hot even when he's crying!

And yes,  the first thing I'm going to do is re-watch the whole thing. I'm going to be honest, I'll probably watch it at least 3 more times. I have a habit of re-watching dramas I love over and over and over again.

I actually watched ALSB 3-4x after I finished it. And I watched They Kissed Again 3-4x after too! 

LOL as you can tell, I really do get quite obsessive with these things...

• Like 1

The last time I visited this forum was way back in 2016/2017 when one of my favorite korean series aired, life happens and I had to step away but I can't help myself but go back because my life is a mess right now, I don't know what to do. :bawling:

It's already messy as it is but MG2018 and DyShen made it worst lol. They have officially taken over my life. 

I slept last night at close to 1am, watching clips from the recent episodes and preview... I just can't with all these better sweet scenes in London! My heart can only take so much! They even appeared in my dreams. And when I  woke up at 5am feeling heavy and all, here I am finding myself lurking in this forum agskalagdjwizjw someone's gunna get a very bad case of separation anxiety and drama withdrawals. Y'all feel me?

Anyway, just wanted to share my insight about the arranged marriage... they might still proceed with it in order to save the company or something like that. I would like to think that instead of Umi (when DMS had amnesia), it would be XiaoZi that he'd think the special person in his life? I know XiaoZi still has feelings for DMS and might take advantage of it (I'm not judging her but you know since DMS forgot about SC, we can't really blame XZ if she will still agree to get married to him). I saw a clip/image where XZ is looking at the mirror, wearing a wedding gown. I think she's contemplating if she will really marry DMS but will eventually call off the wedding because she knows fully well who DMS loves. 

Of course, that's just me coz I don't really know how they're gonna insert this arranged marriage sequence now that we only have 7 or 8 episodes left and there are still a lot more to happen.

Over and out! xx

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, savingemily said:

The last time I visited this forum was way back in 2016/2017 when one of my favorite korean series aired, life happens and I had to step away but I can't help myself but go back because my life is a mess right now, I don't know what to do. :bawling:

It's already messy as it is but MG2018 and DyShen made it worst lol. They have officially taken over my life. 

I slept last night at close to 1am, watching clips from the recent episodes and preview... I just can't with all these better sweet scenes in London! My heart can only take so much! They even appeared in my dreams. And when I  woke up at 5am feeling heavy and all, here I am finding myself lurking in this forum agskalagdjwizjw someone's gunna get a very bad case of separation anxiety and drama withdrawals. Y'all feel me?

Anyway, just wanted to share my insight about the arranged marriage... they might still proceed with it in order to save the company or something like that. I would like to think that instead of Umi (when DMS had amnesia), it would be XiaoZi that he'd think the special person in his life? I know XiaoZi still has feelings for DMS and might take advantage of it (I'm not judging her but you know since DMS forgot about SC, we can't really blame XZ if she will still agree to get married to him). I saw a clip/image where XZ is looking at the mirror, wearing a wedding gown. I think she's contemplating if she will really marry DMS but will eventually call off the wedding because she knows fully well who DMS loves. 

Of course, that's just me coz I don't really know how they're gonna insert this arranged marriage sequence now that we only have 7 or 8 episodes left and there are still a lot more to happen.

Over and out! xx

I think you’re a genius, savingemily. I’ve been wondering how they have managed to hide Umi with all the promos and bts footage, but maybe it’s because they use Xiao Zi for her plotline. 

Spoiler

Because I’m obsessed, I was watching the bts footage of the wedding scene, where DMS is in everyday clothes, and I could hear what he was saying (I love Dylan Wang’s accent,  :wub:aaaahhhh) . It was like an epiphany! He’s giving the speech he gives to SC when he first kidnaps her and gives her a makeover. The one where he gives her all the conditions and benefits of going out with him (but this time it must be for marrying him). And as per that scene, in this wedding scene, we see her throw her shoe at him! :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Spoiler

Oh wait, I just rewatched episode 2 with the kidnap/makeover (gotta do my homework). She sort of just swings her shoes at him, she doesn’t throw them. Argh! My perfect theory in tatters now (sort of) :pensive:

Just catched some cuts and previews from ep42 

Spoiler

CAN EVERYBODY HEAR ME SING SAY SOMETHING IM GIVINGUP ON YOU WHILE CRYING ?!

bcuz that hotpot scene looks like its gonna be the  end of me 

both of them crying knowing thats gonna probably be the last time they can share a meal happily together ! Remembering all of their good time 

/ the acting looks on point too ... shinyue is amazing at crying we know by now  ... didi is confirming a close 2nd too 

sush a great couple with sush a nice chemistry ! Happy or sad scenes they slayed all of them 

and im so gonna miss them :bawling:

and that bridge runback scene too 

I CANT ?????? 

And im feeling this mush heart tightened just by cuts how will i deal with the full episode ? Lol

I think you are right guys ! They may seriously use XZ for the amnesia arc 

they clearly builded her chara as a comeback worthy 

since she never loses feelings for si in this version i think 

i would hate to see her back as a antagoniste for the couple again 

but its true that we can see her her standing in those bts and cuts from the wedding with all the others 

the probabilities are high ... but who knows

• Like 1

Ok ok the wedding between XZ and Si might be an act then, idk. But I thing it's better this way that they would use XZ for the amnesia arc, instead of some random girl at this point in the story. There is a scene in last night's ep where she raosts Si for giving up on SC, and she also has a hand on the whole kidnapping/island arc, so I seriously don't know what to make of her character. Sighhh

• Like 1

I’ve been lurking this thread since the day I started googling Meteor Grden 2018 and OMG I am so happy to read your comments, thoughts and insights to every episode. This week is kinda bittersweet for me as a fan of the show. You know that feeling when you want to know whats gonna happen next but you don’t want the show to end? That’s what I am feeling right now and I bet you guys too. This version is indeed a rollercoaster ride for me/us. When I first watch this I was like? Meh? Really but boy after 2 episodes I am whipped. I can’t stop. Twitter, IG, you name it. I am a stalker of the show and of course #DyShen (I can’t help it! They ate just tooooooo adorable and I hope and I pray that someday.. someday they will be reunited or can date IRL. But who knows? Hahaha) And to think that I have to wait for Netflix to upload the episode. I will miss the show definitely. I’m already telling my friends that for the comings there will be some serious random crying, withdrawal once this show ends.

Sorry for the random drama. I just need to let it out since I’ve seen the previews for the next episode. I can’t help to be emotional too. Hormones!!!

I do have a question tho. I’m actually trying to keep up with the episode and the manga but it seems that everything is happening in a blink of an eye. In episode 36 they are lovey dovey and now Shancai is in London? What is happening? And how are they gonna fit everthing with 6/7 remaining episodes.  There are a lot of pictures that are still not airing. Like the one where I think Shancai is sleeping in the classroom and Dao Ming Si is watching her sleep? How are they supposed to end it? I hope they don’t just end it senselessly. Huhuhuhu

• Like 3

tumblr_pdtnkqI3pt1vl05ad_540.jpg

@albert weskerwelcome to soompi!!!! Where did you see the scene of Dao Ming Si watching SC sleeping in the classroom. I don't remember seeing it anywhere. If you can find the pic, share it here. Hehe

• Like 3

Hey does anyone still have the link the that video where Dylan played a character from a game (the clip changed from him to a dating video game character)? He was waiting in the rain and the camera has the girl's POV. Its driving me crazy trying to search for it...thank you!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cantbreathe said:

I think you’re a genius, savingemily. I’ve been wondering how they have managed to hide Umi with all the promos and bts footage, but maybe it’s because they use Xiao Zi for her plotline. 

Hide contents

Because I’m obsessed, I was watching the bts footage of the wedding scene, where DMS is in everyday clothes, and I could hear what he was saying (I love Dylan Wang’s accent,  :wub:aaaahhhh) . It was like an epiphany! He’s giving the speech he gives to SC when he first kidnaps her and gives her a makeover. The one where he gives her all the conditions and benefits of going out with him (but this time it must be for marrying him). And as per that scene, in this wedding scene, we see her throw her shoe at him! :rolleyes:

Oh, haha thank you for the kind words. That's just my imagination running wild coz I really can't make up how are they going to squeeze all of those remaining scenes in like 7 episodes.  

Yep, I think it would make a lot more sense if it will be XZ on the amnesia arc because the production kept her character until this very end unlike other versions? (correct me if I'm wrong though, been ages since I've watched MG2001 and HYD lol)

But anything can happen haha so we'll never know too. 

One thing is just confusing me though, where are they going to put in the "proposal" between DMS and SC where there are candlelights all over the floor with a big heart and you know what they did *wink wink* scene? After amnesia arc?   Or before that? 

@insertusernamehere I'm trying to find it but there are too many clips out there to dig. Lol. I'll send the link when I see it. 

• Like 2

Just watched ep 41 and 42...

Spoiler

The angst was so good! I was brawling and totally feeling their pain during the hot pot scene. :tears:

I’m so sad that the show is coming to an end soon. I wish I could watch DMS and SC hang out and be cute all day. 

• Like 2

Caught up to the episodes broadcasted yesterday and my heart... cannot handle the sadness. :bawling: can’t wait for more happy scenes but that also means we’re nearing the end. 

• Like 2

I’ve just woken up. So... time to rewatch the hot pot scene. I think it is my favourite scene in the whole series. They’re both so in love! It’s sad, but also beautiful :bawling: 

I’m confused about the entire wedding and proposal too! It looks like SC is annoyed in some scenes, and I don’t know why DMS is in casual dress. I’m thinking they might tie it in with the end of the amnesia arc? As in xiao zi will substitute herself for SC at the wedding, and DMS has amnesia still and is a jerk. Then ... uh... he stops having amnesia because he gets hit with her shoe and they immediately get married?

(In the manga SC throws a baseball at DMS’ head and that’s how he gets his memory back. Angie Chai hasn’t strayed too far from the manga, so I think a scene like that will happen.)

But then the wedding will come out of nowhere <_< and it would make SC look pretty desperate to just show up in a wedding dress to get married to her bf who doesn’t remember her. 

This is is why I’m not a scriptwriter!!!! :weary:

• Like 2

And there is also a scene where he sends her a huge bouquet of roses.... Wonder what that is about.....gahhhhhhhhhh I'm going to stop thinking and go with the flow....everything will happen when it will happen. LOL. 

• Like 3

OMG! How am I going to survive this Thursday to Sunday?? I’m already in a near constant state of excitement/anxiety. I can’t sustain it. I’ll drop dead from anticipation. 

I think the bouquet scene must happen straight after the one with DMS in casual dress, just because SC is in the same wedding dress. Or do you mean the scene where SC has an actual enormous bouquet of red roses? Because I thought that was bts, from Dylan as opposed to DMS :love:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, cantbreathe said:

. Or do you mean the scene where SC has an actual enormous bouquet of red roses? Because I thought that was bts, from Dylan as opposed to DMS :love:

Hmm that can't be a bts, I don't believe it. Shippers are always delusional, they also said the ice cream kiss scene in the London is a bts, but we know it's not. I also don't think the meteor necklace was designed personally by Dylan Wang. It all seems too far fetched for me. LOL. I mean I ship them too, I love how physical they get behind the scenes, and I can definitely see some sparks here and there. But even if something is going on, I don't think Dylan would be too transparent to do it on the sets and feed the reporters. LOL. 

Anyways I think there must be a small gap between the island arc and amnesia arc, where he returns to Shanghai and the bouquet scene, door scene and the proposal scene(?) will take place. Thats my guess. Lets wait and watch. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

Anyways I think there must be a small gap between the island arc and amnesia arc, where he returns to Shanghai and the bouquet scene, door scene and the proposal scene(?) will take place. Thats my guess. Lets wait and watch. 

Yeah, true. Considering how fast-paced this drama is. One thing you're crying a river, next thing you're giggling because their sweetness is too much to handle. LOL. 

And I don't think the giving of big bouquet of roses is a BTS too. Perhaps when he gets his memories back, no? 

Re: icecream scene in London aka their last date, that felt more like candid shots of Dylan & Yue doing all the cute stuff and then the production was just like, "okay I like this, include that in post-prod". Same thing on how they included that scene in Canada where DMS pushed SC too hard lmao which actually made it to the final cut.

• Like 1