[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Meteor Garden 流星花園

kokodus

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I'm guessing that they were planning to break up on good terms after eating that DAMN HOTPOT. GOSHHHHHH. Maybe she promised him that she will have hotpot with him or something, idk because when she gets off the car, she said to Lei that she has to at least fulfill her last promise to him??? I really don't know. I'm guessing based on the spoilers I saw in the Twitter. 

@kokodus It's so freakin' painful to watch! I couldn't breathe watching it and I don't even understand what's being said. Just to see them both so sweet and crying together was too much for me. I really hate his mother!!!!

But.. thinking about it, I think DS agrees to his mom's demands out of concern for the employees of Daoming Group. And when I think about it, perhaps the old DS wouldn't have given a damn about other people but because of SC, he's become a changed man and actually cares for others (like the time he helped Xiao Zi up when she fell). So in a way, he's breaking up with SC because he actually cares for other people and it was SC who made him that way.. gahh.. the feels!

:bawling::heartbreak::bawling:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Forced wedding?!?!?!?! gahhhhhhhhhh hope they give us one ep full of lovey dovey greatness of Si and SC after they get married. 

I’m hoping there’s no forced wedding, as it wasn’t in the manga. I think it’s a storyline from MG 2 - where DMS marries Xiao Zi to solve the problem of his mum, but it’s just a sham?

Spoiler

In the manga, after the amnesia arc, DMS opts to take time away from SC and run his family company, in the process earning the respect of his mother, and becoming his own man. It doesn’t sound particularly romantic, but I’d prefer it to a forced wedding ending. And it would leave plenty of room for a whole two episodes of everything being great in the world! 

28 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus It's so freakin' painful to watch! I couldn't breathe watching it and I don't even understand what's being said. Just to see them both so sweet and crying together was too much for me. I really hate his mother!!!!

But.. thinking about it, I think DS agrees to his mom's demands out of concern for the employees of Daoming Group. And when I think about it, perhaps the old DS wouldn't have given a damn about other people but because of SC, he's become a changed man and actually cares for others (like the time he helped Xiao Zi up when she fell). So in a way, he's breaking up with SC because he actually cares for other people and it was SC who made him that way.. gahh.. the feels!

:bawling::heartbreak::bawling:

I didn't even watch any clips tonight, just seeing the spoiler pics makes me SOOOOOOOOOOO sad. I won't survive watching the ep real time. You are right, he has changed A LOT and this breakup in a way indicates how much of a influence SC has on him. He has grown up from a self centered arrogant jerk to a person who is willing to sacrifice everything, even the love of his life, for the benefit of his employees. It's incredible and I'm so proud of him. 

@cantbreathe omg no!!!!! Forced wedding between Si and Xiao Zi!!!!!! God no please we already had so much drama, not another one. Oh no we already saw some spoiler pics of XZ in wedding dress, didn't we??? Dangit!!!!!! Only 6 eps left, and suddenly there seems to be not enough time for a proper happy ending with  rainbows, unicorns and puppies. Why do I feel like the ending will be rushed???

17 minutes ago, cantbreathe said:
  Hide contents

The only pic I saw of XZ in a wedding dress didn’t look like it was on set. I’m hoping it was a random photo the actress put out to try to throw us off :mellow:

Same here. I am so in love with this version that I am worried how they will end the series. I don't want them to rush it in the end. Would love to see their post marriage life even if it's for 5 minutes. How I wish they end all the painful arcs by episode 47 and give us our happy CaiSi and ofc F4 in episode 48 and special episode ( I really hope it's the continuation of their story with added special bts and interviews in the end). Come on Angie Chai I know you can give us the most pefect HanDan ever.

I can't believe they had to delete this scene because of China's censor board. They could have just censored whole C and T arc instead of this one .

1 hour ago, Harry97 said:

Same here. I am so in love with this version that I am worried how they will end the series. I don't want them to rush it in the end. Would love to see their post marriage life even if it's for 5 minutes. How I wish they end all the painful arcs by episode 47 and give us our happy CaiSi and ofc F4 in episode 48 and special episode ( I really hope it's the continuation of their story with added special bts and interviews in the end). Come on Angie Chai I know you can give us the most pefect HanDan ever.

I can't believe they had to delete this scene because of China's censor board. They could have just censored whole C and T arc instead of this one .

@Harry97 What?! I've never seen this photo and now I'm upset they cut it out of the episode!! 

Me too, I really hope they don't give us a rushed ending. If they do, I will be so upset that they wasted precious air time on Caina and Terrence when it could've been spent on developing more of DS and SC's story. I would really love an entire episode of just pure sweetness for them both and if episode 49 really is a special episode, please let it be more sweet moments between DS and SC or like @kokodus said, some post-marriage life! 

Ep 39 eng sub is out:

Dylan and Shen Yue's acting in episodes 41-42... amazing :star:

I've seen Shen Yue cry before but I've never seen Dylan and him crying so much... ugh.. really tugs at the heart, breaks it and leaves it in pieces.. he did such an amazing job.  :thumbsup:

My face is a mess after that hot pot scene preview..... oh god it hurts.

All this talk about DS growing up and making decisions for the sake of his family, does that mean the London breakup here is really going to be out of his own will? I can see them going that way with how they changed the last breakup but man that's going to destroy me. Island better deliver all the fluffs before they run us over again with amnesia arc.

was litteraly just about to beg someone to link me a raw of 39/40 here 

bcuz i couldnt wait anymore ! then seen @mouse007 POST ! MY DEPRESSION IS CURRED ! MY BOREDOM IS GONE ! MY MOOD IS GREAT 

thank you xD <3

ALSO remember guys when daoming Si said in the early episodes ( when he taks her to his house for that crush makeover thing xD)  that he would do all of those things if she dates him and stop playing games :,) ?? 

Remember how he offered to help Shan Cai with her schoolwork?

tumblr_pcvjnqoBKP1t0szw6o1_540.jpg

tumblr_pcvjnqoBKP1t0szw6o3_540.jpg

or when he said that ( Turns out one-meter radius was MORE LIKE 0mm xD)

tumblr_pdrzj6P5c01t0szw6o2_540.jpg

tumblr_pdrzj6P5c01t0szw6o1_540.jpg

or when he talked about his games :

tumblr_pdtnmq4VYL1vl05ad_540.jpg

tumblr_pdtnms5Myj1vl05ad_540.jpg

IM JUST SAYING Dao Ming Si has always been consistent with his words. HE  WASNT JUST THROWING WORDS IN THE AIR 

1 minute ago, rimjayc said:

was litteraly just about to beg someone to link me a raw of 39/40 here 

bcuz i couldnt wait anymore ! then seen @mouse007 POST ! MY DEPRESSION IS CURRED ! MY BOREDOM IS GONE ! MY MOOD IS GREAT 

thank you xD <3

ALSO remember guys when daoming Si said in the early episodes ( when he taks her to his house for that crush makeover thing xD)  that he would do all of those things if she dates him and stop playing games :,) ?? 

Remember how he offered to help Shan Cai with her schoolwork?

tumblr_pcvjnqoBKP1t0szw6o1_540.jpg

tumblr_pcvjnqoBKP1t0szw6o3_540.jpg

or when he said that ( Turns out one-meter radius was MORE LIKE 0mm xD)

tumblr_pdrzj6P5c01t0szw6o2_540.jpg

tumblr_pdrzj6P5c01t0szw6o1_540.jpg

or when he talked about his games :

tumblr_pdtnmq4VYL1vl05ad_540.jpg

tumblr_pdtnms5Myj1vl05ad_540.jpg

IM JUST SAYING Dao Ming Si has always been consistent with his words. HE IS WASNT JUST THROWING WORDS IN THE AIR 

@rimjayc thank you for these! Yes, I agree, DS has always been consistent with his words. I think that's a huge reason as to why he needed to hear SC say for sure that she liked him because he would literally do anything for her. You can't blame the guy for wanting some assurance that his feelings were in fact being reciprocated considering all the work he puts in for her. I admire DS in that he is a man of his words regardless of how trivial it might be like giving her gold in the online game. He does what he says which is also why I think SC trusts him. 

3 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

All the feels!!! :bawling: 

Open at your own risk.... don't say I didn't warn you.

Preview of ep 43-44

Hide contents

:bawling::bawling: Omg seriously 2018 MG does everything x 1000000 feels......  I can't believe its ending next week. The first thing I'm going to do when it's over is rewatch the entire thing lol.

Also, why does DS look so good running? haha.

1 minute ago, feliset said:

:bawling::bawling: Omg seriously 2018 MG does everything x 1000000 feels......  I can't believe its ending next week. The first thing I'm going to do when it's over is rewatch the entire thing lol.

Also, why does DS look so good running? haha.

@feliset  I know right? He looks so damn good regardless of what he's doing. He's still so hot even when he's crying!

And yes,  the first thing I'm going to do is re-watch the whole thing. I'm going to be honest, I'll probably watch it at least 3 more times. I have a habit of re-watching dramas I love over and over and over again.

I actually watched ALSB 3-4x after I finished it. And I watched They Kissed Again 3-4x after too! 

LOL as you can tell, I really do get quite obsessive with these things...

The last time I visited this forum was way back in 2016/2017 when one of my favorite korean series aired, life happens and I had to step away but I can't help myself but go back because my life is a mess right now, I don't know what to do. :bawling:

It's already messy as it is but MG2018 and DyShen made it worst lol. They have officially taken over my life. 

I slept last night at close to 1am, watching clips from the recent episodes and preview... I just can't with all these better sweet scenes in London! My heart can only take so much! They even appeared in my dreams. And when I  woke up at 5am feeling heavy and all, here I am finding myself lurking in this forum agskalagdjwizjw someone's gunna get a very bad case of separation anxiety and drama withdrawals. Y'all feel me?

Anyway, just wanted to share my insight about the arranged marriage... they might still proceed with it in order to save the company or something like that. I would like to think that instead of Umi (when DMS had amnesia), it would be XiaoZi that he'd think the special person in his life? I know XiaoZi still has feelings for DMS and might take advantage of it (I'm not judging her but you know since DMS forgot about SC, we can't really blame XZ if she will still agree to get married to him). I saw a clip/image where XZ is looking at the mirror, wearing a wedding gown. I think she's contemplating if she will really marry DMS but will eventually call off the wedding because she knows fully well who DMS loves. 

Of course, that's just me coz I don't really know how they're gonna insert this arranged marriage sequence now that we only have 7 or 8 episodes left and there are still a lot more to happen.

Over and out! xx

57 minutes ago, savingemily said:

The last time I visited this forum was way back in 2016/2017 when one of my favorite korean series aired, life happens and I had to step away but I can't help myself but go back because my life is a mess right now, I don't know what to do. :bawling:

It's already messy as it is but MG2018 and DyShen made it worst lol. They have officially taken over my life. 

I slept last night at close to 1am, watching clips from the recent episodes and preview... I just can't with all these better sweet scenes in London! My heart can only take so much! They even appeared in my dreams. And when I  woke up at 5am feeling heavy and all, here I am finding myself lurking in this forum agskalagdjwizjw someone's gunna get a very bad case of separation anxiety and drama withdrawals. Y'all feel me?

Anyway, just wanted to share my insight about the arranged marriage... they might still proceed with it in order to save the company or something like that. I would like to think that instead of Umi (when DMS had amnesia), it would be XiaoZi that he'd think the special person in his life? I know XiaoZi still has feelings for DMS and might take advantage of it (I'm not judging her but you know since DMS forgot about SC, we can't really blame XZ if she will still agree to get married to him). I saw a clip/image where XZ is looking at the mirror, wearing a wedding gown. I think she's contemplating if she will really marry DMS but will eventually call off the wedding because she knows fully well who DMS loves. 

Of course, that's just me coz I don't really know how they're gonna insert this arranged marriage sequence now that we only have 7 or 8 episodes left and there are still a lot more to happen.

Over and out! xx

I think you’re a genius, savingemily. I’ve been wondering how they have managed to hide Umi with all the promos and bts footage, but maybe it’s because they use Xiao Zi for her plotline. 

Spoiler

Because I’m obsessed, I was watching the bts footage of the wedding scene, where DMS is in everyday clothes, and I could hear what he was saying (I love Dylan Wang’s accent,  :wub:aaaahhhh) . It was like an epiphany! He’s giving the speech he gives to SC when he first kidnaps her and gives her a makeover. The one where he gives her all the conditions and benefits of going out with him (but this time it must be for marrying him). And as per that scene, in this wedding scene, we see her throw her shoe at him! :rolleyes:

Just catched some cuts and previews from ep42 

Spoiler

CAN EVERYBODY HEAR ME SING SAY SOMETHING IM GIVINGUP ON YOU WHILE CRYING ?!

bcuz that hotpot scene looks like its gonna be the  end of me 

both of them crying knowing thats gonna probably be the last time they can share a meal happily together ! Remembering all of their good time 

/ the acting looks on point too ... shinyue is amazing at crying we know by now  ... didi is confirming a close 2nd too 

sush a great couple with sush a nice chemistry ! Happy or sad scenes they slayed all of them 

and im so gonna miss them :bawling:

and that bridge runback scene too 

I CANT ?????? 

And im feeling this mush heart tightened just by cuts how will i deal with the full episode ? Lol

I think you are right guys ! They may seriously use XZ for the amnesia arc 

they clearly builded her chara as a comeback worthy 

since she never loses feelings for si in this version i think 

i would hate to see her back as a antagoniste for the couple again 

but its true that we can see her her standing in those bts and cuts from the wedding with all the others 

the probabilities are high ... but who knows

Ok ok the wedding between XZ and Si might be an act then, idk. But I thing it's better this way that they would use XZ for the amnesia arc, instead of some random girl at this point in the story. There is a scene in last night's ep where she raosts Si for giving up on SC, and she also has a hand on the whole kidnapping/island arc, so I seriously don't know what to make of her character. Sighhh

Archived