Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Meteor Garden 流星花園

Recommended Posts

Darn you Netflix!!!!!!!!!!

Im pulling out my hair waiting for ep 31 to come out with subs while I’ve already watched 31, 32, 33, and 34 raw...I’m pretty sure i’ll catch 35 and 36 before Netflix decides to release 31. 

 

I’m not patient and I’ve never had to wait this long for subs. The websites I usually go to have subs out by the next day....:crazy: 

ahhhhh!!!!!

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, marielou92 said:

Guys which comes first, the London arc or the amnesia arc? 

Should be London > island > amnesia :)

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, feliset said:

Should be London > island > amnesia :)

 

I really hoped that amnesia arc will go first though, just so it will end the misery because I know Daomingsi forgeting Shancai will make me sad & mad with the existent of that Umi girl.

And I’m already dreading the last kissing scene of Daomingsi with another girl aka Umi.

 

I know a kissing scene with Umi is not in the manga but I’m looking at a bigger possibility that they will make one for Daomingsi, because its like all the adaptations had one for amnesia arc :sweatingbullets:

 

I only want Shancai with Daomingsi from hereon so im possessive :lol: 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, marielou92 said:

 

I really hoped that amnesia arc will go first though, just so it will end the misery because I know Daomingsi forgeting Shancai will make me sad & mad with the existent of that Umi girl.

And I’m already dreading the last kissing scene of Daomingsi with another girl aka Umi.

 

I know a kissing scene with Umi is not in the manga but I’m looking at a bigger possibility that they will make one for Daomingsi, because its like all the adaptations had one for amnesia arc :sweatingbullets:

 

I only want Shancai with Daomingsi from hereon so im possessive :lol: 

 

This is the first adaptation I've watched through so I had no idea he kisses Umi ever. OMG! Can they not haha. SC's tears after she saw DS/XZ kissing broke me already. I really didn't care about the amnesia arc. I can't waiiiiit for the island arc.

 

The NY arc was the saddest for me because

Spoiler

I hated seeing him being cold to her without the excuse of amnesia. My heart was in shambles before we found out he did it cause his mom said she'd give him freedom in 2 years or whatever. At least I know that now so when we see cold DS in London, I'll rest a bit easier knowing those might be his intentions.

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, feliset said:

Should be London > island > amnesia :)

 

Man! Then they are leaving the amnesia to the end, too. I hope it does drag on long. I remember for the Korean version, it didn't drag long and he got this memories back quickly.

 

I'm really looking forward to the London.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i enjoi those simple Qand As so mush 

you can see those two cuties personalities easly 

tumblr_pdgpfg1E3O1xtyy36o1_400.jpgtumblr_pdgpfg1E3O1xtyy36o2_400.jpg

 

also randome apreciation picture of how handsome F4 look here ! SOMEONE HOLD ME 

 

tumblr_pd3ngpXZy21xa7tg2o3_540.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

 

Man! Then they are leaving the amnesia to the end, too. I hope it does drag on long. I remember for the Korean version, it didn't drag long and he got this memories back quickly.

 

I'm really looking forward to the London.

 

@turtle0217 I was glad they didn’t drag it out with the Korean version. It was too painful for me to watch DS not only forget everything about SC but also for him to fall for another girl. Whenever the amnesia arc happens in every MG version and the “other girl” comes in, I have to fight the urge to scream at her. I’m always like “go away already you hag! No one wants you here!!” Lol

 

 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, feliset said:

 

This is the first adaptation I've watched through so I had no idea he kisses Umi ever. OMG! Can they not haha. SC's tears after she saw DS/XZ kissing broke me already. I really didn't care about the amnesia arc. I can't waiiiiit for the island arc.

 

The NY arc was the saddest for me because

  Reveal hidden contents

I hated seeing him being cold to her without the excuse of amnesia. My heart was in shambles before we found out he did it cause his mom said she'd give him freedom in 2 years or whatever. At least I know that now so when we see cold DS in London, I'll rest a bit easier knowing those might be his intentions.

 

 

 

@feliset for some reason I can’t remember the NY arc happening in the Korean version but it’s been many years since I last saw it so maybe I’ve just forgotten. 

 

It’s kinda backwards of DS to keep SC out of the loop on this so-called arrangement with his mom since he complained before of how SC kept him in the dark about her encounters with his mom and the challenges she was facing. Honestly, so many of their issues could have been resolved so easily if both of them had been open to each other from the get-go. Lol 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@rimjayc those interviews are so cute. I love how he says that 2018 Dao Ming family's reduced wealth is the reason it took him 30+ eps to get SC to like him versus the 10 eps in the original. :joy:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, marielou92 said:

 

I really hoped that amnesia arc will go first though, just so it will end the misery because I know Daomingsi forgeting Shancai will make me sad & mad with the existent of that Umi girl.

And I’m already dreading the last kissing scene of Daomingsi with another girl aka Umi.

 

I know a kissing scene with Umi is not in the manga but I’m looking at a bigger possibility that they will make one for Daomingsi, because its like all the adaptations had one for amnesia arc :sweatingbullets:

 

only want Shancai with Daomingsi from hereon so im possessive

 

@marielou92 I know right? After all the stuff DS and SC have been through already and how long it took for SC to confirm her feelings towards DS, one can’t help but be possessive of DS for SC and vice versa. They deserve to just be happy together forever. And not to mention the fact that hearts everywhere break every time they are apart. 

7 minutes ago, feliset said:

@rimjayc those interviews are so cute. I love how he says that 2018 Dao Ming family's reduced wealth is the reason it took him 30+ eps to get SC to like him versus the 10 eps in the original. :joy:

 

@feliset Didi definitely has personality on and off cam. I love that he’s playful and outspoken and has a sense of humour. ❤️

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

 

@turtle0217 I was glad they didn’t drag it out with the Korean version. It was too painful for me to watch DS not only forget everything about SC but also for him to fall for another girl. Whenever the amnesia arc happens in every MG version and the “other girl” comes in, I have to fight the urge to scream at her. I’m always like “go away already you hag! No one wants you here!!” Lol

 

 

 

 

 

You're not the only one who does. I'm sure everyone hates the whole amnesia and another person comes in and steal out main away and breaks out OTP.

 

Saw this on instagram. Some BTS of future episodes.

Spoiler

 

credit to instagram owner yueyueand

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mouse007 said:

for some reason I can’t remember the NY arc happening in the Korean version but it’s been many years since I last saw it so maybe I’ve just forgotten. 

 

I think the Korea version of this arc is when Jun Pyo goes to Macau, and then Jan Di and F3 follow him there. I'll never forget when he tells Jan Di  at the bridge"You're a stain I want to erase." OOF! So harsh! Hopefully, DS won't be quite that bad.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Table122000 said:

 

I think the Korea version of this arc is when Jun Pyo goes to Macau, and then Jan Di and F3 follow him there. I'll never forget when he tells Jan Di  at the bridge"You're a stain I want to erase." OOF! So harsh! Hopefully, DS won't be quite that bad.

 

@Table122000 oh right! I had totally forgotten about the Macau trip. And yes! That was painful. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mouse007 said:

I have to admit that the scene where Lei and SC are talking at her cafe is one of my favourite scenes of the two of them. I think he really does have feelings for SC because he made a move as if to caress her face or maybe  touch her hair and he changed his mind at the last minute but he still says that this is a time where he can enjoy her company without having to worry about DS. I just love this scene of the two of them because they're so comfortable with each other that they can just be frank about how they feel. And can we just talk about how adorable that forehead flick was?  :wub:

 

And we know this is above and beyond for him! The love he has for his brother and his restraint are commendable. I really admire this about Lei.

 

He also blessed us with this lip bite.

 

39229059_230413290980749_557665001317544

 

/dead

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still in the process of watching ep 33 with eng subs and I'm at the bus scene and my goodness, can we all agree how good Didi's acting was as he was running after that bus? My heart broke into a million pieces watching him run so hard after that bus and screaming SC's name. And when he finally stopped running, the look of heartache and pain on his face... ugh!!! Let's just say I'm soooo glad SC got off that bus!

34 minutes ago, chocolatetruffles08 said:

 

And we know this is above and beyond for him! The love he has for his brother and his restraint are commendable. I really admire this about Lei.

 

He also blessed us with this lip bite.

 

 

 

/dead

 

@chocolatetruffles08 yaaassss! Gah! Honestly, he has such a beautiful smile and that lip bite was the cherry on top. DS is still my type though..hahaha

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, feliset said:

Thanks a lot for the info

So I watched Eps 31-33 with this sub and so thanks to the fan who made it.

 

So I actually like Shigeru aka Xiao Zi character. I feel that her part when she is being introduced is a bit rush and doesn't give a big impact (IMO this character is portrayed best in korean version). But I'm quite surprise when XZ came along to comfort DS, it's more significant rather than when she first time met DS and SC.

 

Miss Yu advice for SC is the best from all version, and when SC confess her felling towards DS to Miss Yu, I cry along with SC :joy:

 

I may need to add that I can't stop looking DS when he chase the bus. The desperation on his face!

 

PS: I like the song that Lei played with violin during graduation, anyone know what the title is?

Edited by parksooha
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BTW, I love ramen and that scene where DS and SC get up and leave their barely eaten ramen was heartbreaking for me. I was like, "Don't waste all that good food!" :bawling:

  • LOL 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...