Quantcast
Jump to content

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Meteor Garden 流星花園


Recommended Posts

@feliset when i was talking about spoiler i was exactly thinking about that kiss thats coming and the few bedscenes they hinted at in the karaoke MV thas been out yesterday !! haha

im sure acoming back from a breakup that emotional would only make them stronger and needy of eatchothers 

______________________

okey so i finaly had the guts to watch ep30 subs

and ho boy what a ride the scene where shancai and lei were looking for the necklace was so beautiful

And for once the music, was perfectly matchy to the moods 

 

i dont know if i said it befor but shen yue is suh a good/beautiful crier ! i dont know if its only me but i love her sad scenes ! she knows her to express those feelings the best 

 

and now LET ME TALK ABOUT MY BOY WANG HE DI !*inhale*

he outdid for that scene , and to think that he didn’t even have to cry a river just to show how much pain Ah Si was in? His entire face and even his eyes were so red and it seemed so real, it felt so real that it crushed my heart. 

easly one of this best work was in this episode ! that face pure sadness and hopelessness. the way he switched from laughing to crying in a sush a subtil well played way 

( and lets not forget its dylans very early work ... imagine him in 2 ..5 ..10 years ! CANT WAIT) 

i loved how the guys around him werent having it ! as mush as he tried to play it cool and asked them to cheers to lei/sc relationship 

they knew whats up since he sat down with those bottles ! and im kinda glad they were around and he wasnt alone like that TT 

-------------------------------------

 to  finish up im glad cainas plot line is over ... kinda sad for meizuo ! he is a cuty but im sure he will get over it soon 

that plot started silly and endedup silly for me lol

lowkey kinda bitter that the best kiss scene we have on the show right now was ACUALLY CAINA AND TERRANCE ! xD

have you see that guys ??? xD 

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember seeing a post asking if anyone could make HuaZe Lei gifs, so here are some...  P.S. I had to upload the rest under spoiler so this post doesn't get too long.      

What in the world this show is doing to me??? Who in the hell invented that freaking hotpot?? I'm going to kill that person. Seriously why is this soooo painful. Why am I crying this much??? Who opene

A translation from subs of that whole preview for you here.   @kokodus DO NOT OPEN FOR YOU WILL SPOIL YOURSELF    Full long preview of episodes 33 + 34   Extra preview:  

@rimjayc I agree SY is a great cryer. I wish we could hear it undubbed. She got me right from the first episode when she cried with Lei after DMS had thrown the food at her.

 

the necklace searching scene was sooo T-T. I loved the music used starting with when DMS and SC first start talking by the water. It was done so well.

 

As for those future bed scenes...

Spoiler

 

im kind of hoping we get some sort of adaptation yo this chapter where things get hot and heavy and Doumyoji goes a little too far http://mangafree.online/18420/277634/hana-yori-dango-chapter-185

maybe not to this level cause I don’t think it would fit into how the current cast was written, but a little extra push from his side would be nice to see. 

 

I just love him telling her there isn’t anyone else he could imagine having sex with so he’ll just have to wait. Then her telling him it might take 5 years haha. My OTP

MR-19995-321027-19.jpgMR-19995-321027-20.jpg

MR-19995-321027-21.jpg

 

 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

« SPoiled brat , littel boy , spoiled man » 

yep thats domiyoji tsukasa all around xD

 

 @feliset me and @kokodus brough up that chapter few days ago and wished for it to be redone in this version so bad xD

 

the chances are weak to be honest ( that scene is very daring ..shin yue did some cute kiss/cuddle bed scenes in a love so beautiful  as shy as she can get she is good ... i dont know about didi tho xD )

And i dont know if the mood of the drama will follow too ... they are keeping it very pg13

but hey the pd said they will follow the manga closely ... who knows may for the last episodes ? 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Spoiler scene for future arc :warning:

 

Spoiler

There it goes ... the most waited(ornot) leading traumatism to the memory losing arc 

i guess someone is going to stab si at the airport ? 

I need more visual clues 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@rimjaycyea I don’t think they’ll go there either but one can hope :). Even if it’s just verbal, I’d love to hear a little more. Like the one chapter after he’s moved in the apt net to her and she falls asleep on him, he calls her stupid for falling asleep cause now he could take advantage of her. Or I forget which chapter but when he likens the sight of her/not being able to have her to a buffet in front of a starving man. :tounge_xd:

 

 

That spoiler scene... ahhhhh :bawling:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm looking forward to when Si moves in as her neighbour to protect her. That arc is so funny in all other versions. Hehe. I'm not sure about the bed scenes, even if they give us one it will probably be similar to the one in 13th ep. LOL. 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, pirateparade said:

I have been lurking on this thread for the entire week. Couldn’t stand how the show left off this week. I had to re-watch earlier episodes to “recover” and get on with life.  

 

I've been lurking around, too. It just sucks having to wait another week just to see some parts, then it going to get cut off again and waiting again. :mellow:

 

2 hours ago, rimjayc said:

Spoiler scene for future arc :warning:

 

 

 

Ohhh! THank you for sharing. This is probably leading to the memory loss.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, feliset said:

@rimjaycyea I don’t think they’ll go there either but one can hope :). Even if it’s just verbal, I’d love to hear a little more. Like the one chapter after he’s moved in the apt net to her and she falls asleep on him, he calls her stupid for falling asleep cause now he could take advantage of her. Or I forget which chapter but when he likens the sight of her/not being able to have her to a buffet in front of a starving man. :tounge_xd:

 

 

That spoiler scene... ahhhhh :bawling:

I think we will have that scene! It's probably the one where they sleep on the same bed from those spoiler pictures (from the karaoke clips that have been circulated around twitter). 

The chapter where he said that was towards the end, when they were stranded on the island :D I think we will have the island arc as well but maybe not the whole ship scene where 

Spoiler

he accidentally saw her naked and then said that.

Subbed ep 32 is out on Twitter as well (wanghediarchive)!

 can't wait for tmr!!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Those people are heroes for subbing the episodes befor netflix omg xD

thank you for sharing too @feliset and @insertusernamehere 

 

Spoiler

Also on those bts and few scene from the island arc that are out 

we can see that both si and sc are in the tent  hugging and laying down ect ( dylan and shinyue had alot of laughs on that part) so i think the dialogue is gonna be fun :P

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember seeing a post asking if anyone could make HuaZe Lei gifs, so here are some... 

P.S. I had to upload the rest under spoiler so this post doesn't get too long.

XuAE1Dq.gif X0JFTFS.gif

 

5JeKz74.gif

 

Spoiler

1vhkR1b.gif 

 

gbYJFA6.gif

 

vt93tlu.gif

 

ap9xQHk.gif  FIq1sdB.gif  LJWpAOC.gif

 

bVsMcDH.gif cp7DNxU.gif

 

qwqpuwr.gif EpHxRRJ.gif

 

W8HmJ32.gif

 

9oQJsXH.gif UJs4R5C.gif

 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

First, a big "Welcome!" to all the new people on the forum. It's great to have so many people discussing the drama. I'm enjoying reading everyone's posts and insights about characters, plotlines, etc. 

I've accepted the fact about the low key kiss scenes in this drama, but I understand where people are coming from when they say they want more! I'm just grateful that so far they are real kisses with lips touching as I'm currently watching another  C Drama with fake kisses and weird camera angles (and the 2 main leads are a marrried couple!-go figure) But, yeah, I do wonder how different the love scenes might have been if this production was not hampered by the China restrictions, and if the cast was more experienced actors.  Regarding the sexual tension level in the drama: I agree it's been toned down as compared to manga and other adaptations where the characters are talking about sex a lot more. It is a bit unrealistic-they are teenagers, after all! OK-College students, but you know what I mean! That being said, I think there are quite a few scenes which show DS wanting to be close to SC: Trying to kiss her in the elevator, cuddling up to her when she was distracted looking at the phone, the piggyback rides, the playing cards on the bed, and he is always invading her personal space: standing close, backing her up against walls. 

My question: When are they going to start the Ximen/Xiaoyou storyline in this drama? I was hoping that we'd get a really fleshed out storyline for them in this version, but so far they have hardly interacted. This side story was so well done in the Korea version, so I've been looking forward to see how the writers would handle it for this version. So far, it is so disappointing! (And I am afraid that they are going to take the MG2001 route with these characters, which I didn't like how it was handled in that version) 

 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Apart from the uncomfortable kisses, it's unfortunate that the restrictions also meant F4's wealth had to be toned down.

 

Thank goodness Caina's storyline has ended (has it really lol). I'm also one of the many who fast forwarded when they came on. I'm sorry but I would rather watch DS/SC/Lei's angle develop.

 

I cannot wait for Thursday when Netflix releases 31 and 32! Another reason for me to look forward to the weekend :) I'm a bit wary about seeing Lei cry though.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

After watching both ep 31 and 32  subbed 

i can officialy confirm it 

Spoiler

Lei is tottaly doing all of this shananigans to provoke both si and sanshai to get their sh@t together lol

you can clearly feel it in ep 32 especialy 

>the way he talks to both of them even meizuo and ximen when they try to resonate him to not hurt si 

>how he laughed at Si face when he told him « she us mine ! Lets make this clear and fight equaly »

> how he didnt even touch sc when he visited her at work and he totaly got a chance to !

 

we can also understand that he does have feelings for sc still [The drama apart ]

 

but they are more on the platonic love side than anything else i guess

since he said « im just really happy to take care of you and make you happy for now »

 Also i loved that talk with mr Yu 

it was beautiful ! She felt like a nice grandmother figure to sc 

and i love how she lowkey take care of both sc and si 

Sc needed that , sush a nice lady TT

 

Spoiler

To finish up SOFTHEART DAO MING SI IS BACCCKKK and his hair is fresh as ef !!! XD

I loved how the episode ended with his confident walk 

knowing that what he is gonna do is litteraly silly and unrational and hard !

BUT HEY PERSISTENCY AND TIMING ARE KEY FOR ROMANCE 

 

so you go get your girl 

 

Im really excited for whats coming ! I can see the light ! And its pink and cute and fluffy :wub:

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Table122000 said:

That being said, I think there are quite a few scenes which show DS wanting to be close to SC: Trying to kiss her in the elevator, cuddling up to her when she was distracted looking at the phone, the piggyback rides, the playing cards on the bed, and he is always invading her personal space: standing close, backing her up against walls.

These are one of my favorite scenes. Did you see the BTS for the phone? Even the assistants in the back were smiling, which I've noticed in most of their BTS. The way DMS looks at SC and the subtle advances he makes are still quite intense. 

 

1 hour ago, Table122000 said:

My question: When are they going to start the Ximen/Xiaoyou storyline in this drama? I was hoping that we'd get a really fleshed out storyline for them in this version, but so far they have hardly interacted. This side story was so well done in the Korea version, so I've been looking forward to see how the writers would handle it for this version. So far, it is so disappointing! (And I am afraid that they are going to take the MG2001 route with these characters, which I didn't like how it was handled in that version) 

I hear ya. I would have watched 4+ episodes of Ximen/Xiaoyou love story instead of the Caina/Terrence. Oh well. I'm glad that's over with! Hahaha. I have a feeling that the Ximen/Xiaoyou storyline will start after DMS/SC reunite. If I remember correctly,

Spoiler

they all get together in Ximen's house (where the shower scene takes place!). SC is protective of Xiaoyou, so she might ask/force DMS to go on double dates to keep an eye on the two. It would be fun to see this soon! :blush:   

 

On another note. Have you seen this? Whoever dressed him up is clever. The shirt says it all. :lol: 

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rimjayc said:

After watching both ep 31 and 32  subbed 

i can officialy confirm it 

  Reveal hidden contents

Lei is tottaly doing all of this shananigans to provoke both si and sanshai to get their sh@t together lol

you can clearly feel it in ep 32 especialy 

>the way he talks to both of them even meizuo and ximen when they try to resonate him to not hurt si 

>how he laughed at Si face when he told him « she us mine ! Lets make this clear and fight equaly »

> how he didnt even touch sc when he visited her at work and he totaly got a chance to !

 

we can also understand that he does have feelings for sc still [The drama apart ]

 

but they are more on the platonic love side than anything else i guess

since he said « im just really happy to take care of you and make you happy for now »

 Also i loved that talk with mr Yu 

it was beautiful ! She felt like a nice grandmother figure to sc 

and i love how she lowkey take care of both sc and si 

Sc needed that , sush a nice lady TT

 

  Reveal hidden contents

To finish up SOFTHEART DAO MING SI IS BACCCKKK and his hair is fresh as ef !!! XD

I loved how the episode ended with his confident walk 

knowing that what he is gonna do is litteraly silly and unrational and hard !

BUT HEY PERSISTENCY AND TIMING ARE KEY FOR ROMANCE 

 

so you go get your girl 

 

Im really excited for whats coming ! I can see the light ! And its pink and cute and fluffy :wub:

 

You gotta thank Lei for doing all his best to save these two couples. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rockee19 said:
6 hours ago, Table122000 said:

That being said, I think there are quite a few scenes which show DS wanting to be close to SC: Trying to kiss her in the elevator, cuddling up to her when she was distracted looking at the phone, the piggyback rides, the playing cards on the bed, and he is always invading her personal space: standing close, backing her up against walls.

These are one of my favorite scenes. Did you see the BTS for the phone? Even the assistants in the back were smiling, which I've noticed in most of their BTS. The way DMS looks at SC and the subtle advances he makes are still quite intense. 

 

6 hours ago, Table122000 said:

My question: When are they going to start the Ximen/Xiaoyou storyline in this drama? I was hoping that we'd get a really fleshed out storyline for them in this version, but so far they have hardly interacted. This side story was so well done in the Korea version, so I've been looking forward to see how the writers would handle it for this version. So far, it is so disappointing! (And I am afraid that they are going to take the MG2001 route with these characters, which I didn't like how it was handled in that version) 

I hear ya. I would have watched 4+ episodes of Ximen/Xiaoyou love story instead of the Caina/Terrence. Oh well. I'm glad that's over with! Hahaha. I have a feeling that the Ximen/Xiaoyou storyline will start after DMS/SC reunite. If I remember correctly,

 

The only BTS I saw was the director working with Dylan and Shen Yue about how he wanted the  phone scene executed. He demonstrated what he wanted Dylan & Shen You to do.  Not sure if this is the same BTS that you are talking about- there are so many clips out there.

 

As for Caina/Terence: Yes, it would have been much better if they could have used all that time for the Ximen/Xiaoyue story. Now I'm worried that there won't be any time left for them-everything will just be rushed. I hope you're right and we get to see a lot more interactions between them, so that their storyline feels natural and organic. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

New to the forum (and the drama) so sorry if this question has been asked. But, can someone tell me if there is any symbolism to why we often see Si's breath?

 

Also, as an American watching this show, one of the things that has impressed me the most is how much the feeling/emotion comes through in their acting. I mean, I am reading while watching this and was just devastated by her distress in the pool looking for the necklace despite not knowing the language. Or with the forced kiss...you could feel her terror the first time you watch it.

Edited by bccem99
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...