Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Meteor Garden 流星花園

1 hour ago, BaiPinTing said:

They are doing another remake? Interesting. I still think the one with Jerry Yan was the best version.

yup another remake lols....

That was the first i watch but i also like the Jap version too :) 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, angelangie said:

I like the Japanese version as well but I am not a fan of Japanese dramas in general and I kind of love Jerry Yan, so I am a bit biased when it comes to it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BaiPinTing said:

I like the Japanese version as well but I am not a fan of Japanese dramas in general and I kind of love Jerry Yan, so I am a bit biased when it comes to it.

well  you will be biased when it involved your favorite artist :wink: 

i hope this remake is cute as i didnt watch the one with ZhangHan, but i will catch this as i like the leading girl :) 

• Like 1

in every version, i have really liked hanazawa rui's character - second lead...and well it didn't help that each adaptation actually casted the most good looking one in that role..

Damyoji 's character and sincerity is what makes him lovable.. but rui has that initial charm (to fit the story of girl falling in love with him first)

But i don't know.. this new guy doesn't look appealing.. the main guy seems way better.. even other boys :( .. ofcourse I am talking about pure physical looks.. 

On 1/16/2018 at 6:43 AM, angelangie said:

i am saying... what about the girl..

lead in meteor garden/hana yori dango.. and lead in 99.99999% similar drama to it started with a kiss/ itazura na kiss..

she hit jackpot there.. like once in centuries/eons jackpot.. these are the two ultimate romance manga's with cult following

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Dylan update his weibo 

11th Feb 2018 - 6.19pm (+8 UTC)

一个人霸占两个小太阳 (One person hogging two little sun) 还用鞋踩我脸 (Using your feet to step on my face) 哼   想在现场称王称霸,不可能的 有我在一辈子都不可能 (Hmphh..you think to dominate the scene, it will not happen as long as I'm on the scene forever) @ShenYue 

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting and shoes

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and outdoorImage may contain: 2 people, people sitting and shoes

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

When is this drama air? Is this the first Mainland Chinese Meteor Garden version? I know Tawainese version has one. The cast looks great!!! Love bts photos. 

no this is not the first mainland version....they had one before casting ZhangHan and also ZhengShuang :) 

• Like 3

#Trending! A #MeteorGarden remake crew member claims to know the “real” reason the show switched directors mid-filming. The rumor states that the original director #XuFuxiang began romancing actress #IvyChen and prioritized their relationship over the show.#陈意涵 #流星花园 pic.twitter.com/s2GKNuai4a

• Confused 1

LOL @angelangieI didn't even know that they changed the director mid filming. That's not a good sign for any drama. Sigh. And I don't know who Ivy Chen is either. Does she play a role in this show???

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, kokodus said:

LOL @angelangieI didn't even know that they changed the director mid filming. That's not a good sign for any drama. Sigh. And I don't know who Ivy Chen is either. Does she play a role in this show???

not sure whether is she involved in the drama or they are talking about the same Ivy Chen from Taiwan.......but yea i just happen across the news that they changed the director half way

however the picture shown doesnt look like the Ivy Chen from Taiwan 

Edit again: @kokodus confirmed it is the same Ivy Chen as there is rumors of her cohabiting with XuFuXiang

• Thanks 1

I'm so looking forward to shen yue and dylan's chemistry as Dao ming si and Shen cai. I feel like while shen yue had that cute and adorable chemistry with her costar in her last drama, in this one, they will have a more intense/passionate chemistry. Which is something I'm looking forward to so much! Hope they both do justice to Dao ming si and shen cai. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, tigro said:

I'm so looking forward to shen yue and dylan's chemistry as Dao ming si and Shen cai. I feel like while shen yue had that cute and adorable chemistry with her costar in her last drama, in this one, they will have a more intense/passionate chemistry. Which is something I'm looking forward to so much! Hope they both do justice to Dao ming si and shen cai. 

everyone hope :D 

i believe ShenYue can pull off ShanCai looks from the stills we have been given a glimpse at........and i had to admit that DaoMingSi in here look better than HuaZeLei :D 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, angelangie said:

everyone hope :D 

i believe ShenYue can pull off ShanCai looks from the stills we have been given a glimpse at........and i had to admit that DaoMingSi in here look better than HuaZeLei :D 

Haha. Yeah, Dylan is really good looking. Though Darren chen has been casted well as the white anglic Huazelei. lol. He gives off that innocent vibe in spades. While Dylan is more intense and perfect as Daomingsi. As for shen yue, I also believe she can pull it off. She can definitely do that rom-com thing as she did with "a love so beautiful," and as long as she works a bit on her emotional scenes, I think she will be fantastic as Shan cai. Now if only the four boys and especially dylan also show good acting, then I will be in heaven! :D

• LOL 1

1 minute ago, tigro said:

Haha. Yeah, Dylan is really good looking. Though Darren chen has been casted well as the white anglic Huazelei. lol. He gives off that innocent vibe in spades. While Dylan is more intense and perfect as Daomingsi. As for shen yue, I also believe she can pull it off. She can definitely do that rom-com thing as she did with "a love so beautiful," and as long as she works a bit on her emotional scenes, I think she will be fantastic as Shan cai. Now if only the four boys and especially dylan also show good acting, then I will be in heaven! :D

er seeing how this is only ShenYue 2nd lead role.....lols maybe she will be better? but i guess i will hold off my opinions first and try not to hope too much lols....

as i learn sometimes when we set bar we tends to be disappointed come the times

• Like 1