Di3030eUUAIKFRS.jpg Di3030bUcAAs1id.jpg Di3030ZV4AM3DDA.jpg

Spoiler

DiopqRWUYAUIZn3.jpg

Dih7dfpUYAAzwY0.jpg tumblr_pc5c1r6M3u1xzctfeo2_540.gif

Spoiler

DjeI1tbX4AInWOE.jpg

DjeI2grXsAAcU-C.jpg

DjeI3O1X0AA0AxW.jpg

Credit to @meteorgardencd (twitter) for keeping track.

So we can rest assure they'll still have plenty of materials to use for the second half of the drama before the amnesia arc hits.  

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

huum watch me skip every caina x her two boyfriends scenes ! cuz its hella boring and they are trying to force this plot so mush ( and making her look like she is a main since episode 1 ) 

-------------

also did anybody notice this quote ! 

tumblr_pcxfp5y1y81rzwtjbo2_500.gif

i laughed at it ! bcuz its one of "domiyoji" iconic quotes  , he basicaly say that to makino in most versions  and its always hard for her to replay to this xD

-----------------------------

Spoiler

also look at him sending shades at lei !! not even being lowkey xD i cant with this child tumblr_pcw6daVYXW1vjsduwo6_540.jpg

this whole ep 25 was just si being very proud of his girlfriend ! helping her out with school with life ! making everybody know even on social media and school that she is his !

going on soft dates eating ice cream and just enjoying her being around him

and im almost sad to see this softy go soon cuz we all know things are going to be dark in less than 2 episodes , and si without sc is just an angry mess  ;___; 

@rimjayc That's like the 2nd or 3rd time that he's said it in the drama already lol.  Did you also catch his smug face at Lei the morning after he brought her back to his house and said "I can see the person I like when I wake up everyday"  So petty haha.

4 minutes ago, lan_lan said:

@rimjayc That's like the 2nd or 3rd time that he's said it in the drama already lol.  Did you also catch his smug face at Lei the morning after he brought her back to his house and said "I can see the person I like when I wake up everyday"  So petty haha.

He did ??? Wtf xD

How did i not notice lol 

i always loved it when he sassmakino with that quote 

———————

and yes i noticed too !haha  Tbh he doesnt waste a chance  to showoff how close to sc he is whenever lei is around and its SO CUTE  since he is litteraly insecure ABOUT NOTHING but that 

and i love how lei always almost roll his eyes knowing what his bestfriend is trying to do lol 

its like a forever ongoing game between those two 

Omg @lan_lan @rimjaycStop killing me with all these goodies. We still have half of the show left, do you guys really don't want me to survive till then??? LOLOL. That performance though....my mouth was wide open for a good 2 mins. Lolol. And goshhhhh Dylan are you sure you are a human and not some alien from another planet??? Why is he so perfect??? So handsome??? So cute??? Kill me now. 

@rimjayc I so loved ep 23. Did you notice how they didn't bicker and was talking normally in that one scene where he asks her to go with him to buy some books?? I know it's some ppl for an online site, but I still loved it. I absolutely loved how they help each other in studies now, it's a good thing that Si is a good student in this version. LOL. 

Also can someone explain me what he was saying about going to graduate school or something??? I didn't understand that part. All I got is that he is staying in the uni for longer so that he can graduate with her.

9 minutes ago, rimjayc said:

He did ??? Wtf xD

How did i not notice lol 

i always loved it when he sassmakino with that quote 

———————

He said it when Li zhen slipped and the cake fell on him. And I'm pretty sure there is also one more scene where he said that quote, but I can't remember now. LOL

This drama has gained many fans already and I am going crazy waiting for new episodes.... I just love how DMS and SC interacts with each other and each time DMS stared at SC lovingly, I just wanna put myself there n melt....love their chemistry on n off screen in the BTS, I’ll ship them even if they r just friends. :love:And Lei(Darren).... love him too. Also like that F4s can sing together or separetely for the ost, so talented!

@kokodus we are litteraly a dylan wang fandome here by now xD 

he is just the cuttest and we are so proud of him

For that scene i was about to point it out and forgot too 

it was so simple yet so heartwhelming ! 

And they really seemed like a chill cute couple for once ! All smiles

people tend to forget that one of the biggest love languages is act of services 

and si just helping his girl doing small daily stuff as studies and buying books ect is actually a move for him since he rarely care enough about others to care about doing stuff for them (minus his close friends ofc)

—————-

for the studies part im kinda comfused what his plans are too 

since sc is a sophomore and he is on his last year for his master .. where will he stay ( or add years ) for ? 

/ we all know its not happening anyways since we can see him comingback to london soon in the previews/mvs ect

18 minutes ago, lan_lan said:

@kokodus @rimjayc I believe he's only a senior of his Bachelors (or whatever the equivalent is in China).  So if he stays for his Masters which is typically 2 years average afterwards, he'll be graduating with his Masters and she with her Bachelors at the same time.

Huum okey yeah .. if its that , then it totaly makes sense for the two years he was talking about on their icecream date  ( and ofc asking sc to beg /act cute for ! Tho we all know he wants to stay the most xD  ) 

@rimjayc I have no shame in admitting that I've become an crazy fangirl of this 19 year old boy. Lol. You have no idea, I stalk him everywhere. Hahaha. He completely owns my heart right now. Gahhhhhh

@lan_lan Thanks for clarifying that graduate school part. Sometimes it's really hard to understand the Netflix subs. Sighhh. This is why I like Viki. They have the best subs. Hrmph. 

Why NF didn't air ep 26? I'm (not always, but) usually out of "Dramaland" during the weekdays and weekends are my catch-up time. So, I have no idea if anything changed regarding how many eps per week going to be aired.

I was upset NF didnt air ep 26?? I dont remember Mexiou storyline with the Medicine heiress?? I find their storyline odd and out of place. Omg ep 25 when mama Daoming came back, I was so scared for SC!!! The music was the right choice when she appeared, SY acted out her feared seeing the mom very well, I can see and feel her fear with her. Mrs. Yu is correct, Ah Si is changing to a more mature and understanding person bc of SC. 

I hope the amnesia wont be too long too. Also, is Ceaser and Dylan both a duo? I didnt know they sing and dance?? 

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

I think we will get 26 only on next Wednesday. Sighhhh. I should've waited till the show got over. I deserve this for being so impatient. I also blame Dylan Wang for this. 

________

Nose kisses are everything

I swooooon whenever he is on screen. This is is definitely not good for my sanity. I was totally not ogling at Dylan Wang gifs during my lunch break. No. Nope. 

That nose kiss kills me. It's soo adorable. It's these little things that Daoming Si does to Shancai that is soo cute. :wub:

It's weird, some people got episode 26 on their Netflix and some don't. I saw it on this.

Thank you @lan_lan for sharing all the scenes related to the manga book. It's been soo long since I've read the manga, I barely remember everything. 

Guys I’m just curious, is Daomingsi here a virgin? I just remembered monkey girl’s question to Sanchai in the previous episode related to this.. I don’t know if it was mentioned in the Manga about this but as far  as I remember in the Japanese version live action Tsukasa was a virgin before he met Makino, it was even Makino who was his first kiss also :lol:

@turtle0217 Oh I'm convinced that Dylan Wang is a born performer. He owns that stage like it's no big deal. And Caesar too. Caesar has such a beautiful voice and he sings incredibly well, my heart melts at the sight of him. He is too precious.

I forgot to mention about the scene in 24, when Si and Shan cai fights because he hit that jerk of a guy who was XiaoYou's bf. When she angrily comes down, there you have our F3 squad enacting their breakup dramatically. HAHAHAHA. I actually really love the friendship between the F4 in this version. They give a lot of (bed) scenes between Si and Lei and there are also plenty lot of scenes where the F3 gives advices to our helpless puppy Si. LOL. 

34 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@turtle0217 Oh I'm convinced that Dylan Wang is a born performer. He owns that stage like it's no big deal. And Caesar too. Caesar has such a beautiful voice and he sings incredibly well, my heart melts at the sight of him. He is too precious.

I forgot to mention about the scene in 24, when Si and Shan cai fights because he hit that jerk of a guy who was XiaoYou's bf. When she angrily comes down, there you have our F3 squad enacting their breakup dramatically. HAHAHAHA. I actually really love the friendship between the F4 in this version. They give a lot of (bed) scenes between Si and Lei and there are also plenty lot of scenes where the F3 gives advices to our helpless puppy Si. LOL. 

Oh! I'm with you right there. I do believe that Dylan Wang is a true born performer, too. He amazingly surprised me with his acting. I honestly did not expect him to act this well as Daoming Si. Also I didn't expect him to be able to sing, too. :lol: My sister is insanely in love with him right now. Like she's loving how he plays his role and he does it soo well that you can feel all his pain and emotions and love. Lol! But yes, he's incredibly talent. 

Archived