[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Meteor Garden 流星花園

kokodus

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

Man! Then they are leaving the amnesia to the end, too. I hope it does drag on long. I remember for the Korean version, it didn't drag long and he got this memories back quickly.

I'm really looking forward to the London.

@turtle0217 I was glad they didn’t drag it out with the Korean version. It was too painful for me to watch DS not only forget everything about SC but also for him to fall for another girl. Whenever the amnesia arc happens in every MG version and the “other girl” comes in, I have to fight the urge to scream at her. I’m always like “go away already you hag! No one wants you here!!” Lol

3 hours ago, feliset said:

This is the first adaptation I've watched through so I had no idea he kisses Umi ever. OMG! Can they not haha. SC's tears after she saw DS/XZ kissing broke me already. I really didn't care about the amnesia arc. I can't waiiiiit for the island arc.

The NY arc was the saddest for me because

Reveal hidden contents

I hated seeing him being cold to her without the excuse of amnesia. My heart was in shambles before we found out he did it cause his mom said she'd give him freedom in 2 years or whatever. At least I know that now so when we see cold DS in London, I'll rest a bit easier knowing those might be his intentions.

@feliset for some reason I can’t remember the NY arc happening in the Korean version but it’s been many years since I last saw it so maybe I’ve just forgotten. 

It’s kinda backwards of DS to keep SC out of the loop on this so-called arrangement with his mom since he complained before of how SC kept him in the dark about her encounters with his mom and the challenges she was facing. Honestly, so many of their issues could have been resolved so easily if both of them had been open to each other from the get-go. Lol 

3 hours ago, marielou92 said:

I really hoped that amnesia arc will go first though, just so it will end the misery because I know Daomingsi forgeting Shancai will make me sad & mad with the existent of that Umi girl.

And I’m already dreading the last kissing scene of Daomingsi with another girl aka Umi.

I know a kissing scene with Umi is not in the manga but I’m looking at a bigger possibility that they will make one for Daomingsi, because its like all the adaptations had one for amnesia arc :sweatingbullets:

only want Shancai with Daomingsi from hereon so im possessive

@marielou92 I know right? After all the stuff DS and SC have been through already and how long it took for SC to confirm her feelings towards DS, one can’t help but be possessive of DS for SC and vice versa. They deserve to just be happy together forever. And not to mention the fact that hearts everywhere break every time they are apart. 

7 minutes ago, feliset said:

@rimjayc those interviews are so cute. I love how he says that 2018 Dao Ming family's reduced wealth is the reason it took him 30+ eps to get SC to like him versus the 10 eps in the original. :joy:

@feliset Didi definitely has personality on and off cam. I love that he’s playful and outspoken and has a sense of humour. ❤️

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

@turtle0217 I was glad they didn’t drag it out with the Korean version. It was too painful for me to watch DS not only forget everything about SC but also for him to fall for another girl. Whenever the amnesia arc happens in every MG version and the “other girl” comes in, I have to fight the urge to scream at her. I’m always like “go away already you hag! No one wants you here!!” Lol

You're not the only one who does. I'm sure everyone hates the whole amnesia and another person comes in and steal out main away and breaks out OTP.

Saw this on instagram. Some BTS of future episodes.

Spoiler

credit to instagram owner yueyueand

2 hours ago, mouse007 said:

for some reason I can’t remember the NY arc happening in the Korean version but it’s been many years since I last saw it so maybe I’ve just forgotten. 

I think the Korea version of this arc is when Jun Pyo goes to Macau, and then Jan Di and F3 follow him there. I'll never forget when he tells Jan Di  at the bridge"You're a stain I want to erase." OOF! So harsh! Hopefully, DS won't be quite that bad.

25 minutes ago, Table122000 said:

I think the Korea version of this arc is when Jun Pyo goes to Macau, and then Jan Di and F3 follow him there. I'll never forget when he tells Jan Di  at the bridge"You're a stain I want to erase." OOF! So harsh! Hopefully, DS won't be quite that bad.

@Table122000 oh right! I had totally forgotten about the Macau trip. And yes! That was painful. 

10 hours ago, mouse007 said:

I have to admit that the scene where Lei and SC are talking at her cafe is one of my favourite scenes of the two of them. I think he really does have feelings for SC because he made a move as if to caress her face or maybe  touch her hair and he changed his mind at the last minute but he still says that this is a time where he can enjoy her company without having to worry about DS. I just love this scene of the two of them because they're so comfortable with each other that they can just be frank about how they feel. And can we just talk about how adorable that forehead flick was?  :wub:

And we know this is above and beyond for him! The love he has for his brother and his restraint are commendable. I really admire this about Lei.

He also blessed us with this lip bite.

39229059_230413290980749_557665001317544

/dead

Still in the process of watching ep 33 with eng subs and I'm at the bus scene and my goodness, can we all agree how good Didi's acting was as he was running after that bus? My heart broke into a million pieces watching him run so hard after that bus and screaming SC's name. And when he finally stopped running, the look of heartache and pain on his face... ugh!!! Let's just say I'm soooo glad SC got off that bus!

34 minutes ago, chocolatetruffles08 said:

And we know this is above and beyond for him! The love he has for his brother and his restraint are commendable. I really admire this about Lei.

He also blessed us with this lip bite.

/dead

@chocolatetruffles08 yaaassss! Gah! Honestly, he has such a beautiful smile and that lip bite was the cherry on top. DS is still my type though..hahaha

5 hours ago, feliset said:

Thanks a lot for the info

So I watched Eps 31-33 with this sub and so thanks to the fan who made it.

So I actually like Shigeru aka Xiao Zi character. I feel that her part when she is being introduced is a bit rush and doesn't give a big impact (IMO this character is portrayed best in korean version). But I'm quite surprise when XZ came along to comfort DS, it's more significant rather than when she first time met DS and SC.

Miss Yu advice for SC is the best from all version, and when SC confess her felling towards DS to Miss Yu, I cry along with SC :joy:

I may need to add that I can't stop looking DS when he chase the bus. The desperation on his face!

PS: I like the song that Lei played with violin during graduation, anyone know what the title is?

So I keep refreshing the fansub twitter to see if the sub for Eps 34 is coming out but you know, they will stop upload the following episodes until someone remove the re-uploaded video :(

I just don't understand why they keep re-upload the video when the owner saying don't. It's not that hard actually because they can just be like @feliset, share their twitter link, go to that link and find the video that they share.

We are all dying waiting for SC bento for DS!!

*back re-watching bus scene

48 minutes ago, parksooha said:

So I keep refreshing the fansub twitter to see if the sub for Eps 34 is coming out but you know, they will stop upload the following episodes until someone remove the re-uploaded video :(

I just don't understand why they keep re-upload the video when the owner saying don't. It's not that hard actually because they can just be like @feliset, share their twitter link, go to that link and find the video that they share.

We are all dying waiting for SC bento for DS!!

*back re-watching bus scene

Right!!! Thanks to wanghediarchive for even doing this for all the fans.......Like please people, take them down so we can watch the next episode!:tears:

Episode 34 is out with full subs. I am so grateful for these kind souls who are subbing the episodes for us. I hope people stop stealing their work. Is it that difficult to give proper credit to people who are providing us with subs for free?.

Even though Netflix will upload 31 and 32 in a couple of hours, I can't sit patiently until then so I went and watched 33 and 34 TV version with fansubs. Thanks to wanghediarchive in Twitter, they are really doing such a great thing, I'll forver be grateful. 

The bus scene was ruined by the arrival of police officers. Sighhh. I was expecting them to at least have a hug or something, they didn't even allow them to hold hands. SIGHHHHHH. You know after that ramen scene, I was a little frustrated that Shan cai STILL find it difficult to tell him her true feelings. But her inner monologue and attempts to admit her feelings towards him was totally funny and adorable, I bet Ah Si found it cute as well, hence why he let her off the hook. Hahaha. 

I already miss Lei. Why did he have to go??? The revelation that Si already knows that Lei did all that to trick both of them into facing their true feelings was a surprise. From time and again, i'm impressed with the depth of their friendship and how perfectly they understand each other. Totally heartwarming. Si and Lei's relationship is definitely one of the best part of the show. People who are here from the beginning would know, I started out hating Lei at first, but he grew on me. I wish he comes back soon, F4 isn't complete without him and I can't live without his sarcatic smiles and "I'm done" faces he gives whenever Si does something stupid. Haha. 

Coming back to Si and SC, I'm glad that she is being open to him now and told him about his bodyguards following her. After their last breakup, she finally learned to confide in him about her difficulties. This way they both can fight together. I'm pretty sure she will not be the one who will leave him if things get worse again. I'm extremely proud of her. We all know that the London arc is coming, I'm dreading it, sighhhhh. Si, don't break my heart. And SC's too. LOL. 

man ep 33 was super emotional and cute 

i always say it but an open expressive daoming si is my favorite

i love how he didnt care about anything and anyone on that bus scene and just clearly expressed how he feel deep inside about sc 

we are at this part of the story where he knows that he cant live without her and he is making sure she gets the msg 

and she did by getting off that bus ! i was so happy for him ... for them both <3 

also that was very cute ! very "them" haha

tumblr_pdflnyb86J1xzctfeo2_400.giftumblr_pdflnyb86J1xzctfeo1_r1_400.gif

the scene with lei was everything that i expected too .. his friendship with si is everything and ilove him for being sush a strong figure for them !someone to relay on when they have issues or need help 

he is angel really ... DO WE NEED HIM TO GO THO ?????? NOOO ????? 

i miss him already ;;

tumblr_pdfnsyrUtw1xtyy36o1_400.jpgtumblr_pdfnsyrUtw1xtyy36o2_400.jpg

also did i get pissed at that after dinner talk when si wanted a clear answer about why she did get out of that bus ? YES ? 

( especially after all what he said to her on his said ! how hard it mush have been to be this HEART OPEN ! how he ran like crazy after her and made it clear that its her and only her ) 

am i blaming her ? no ... 

especialy knowing that its a matter of time :D 

tumblr_pdfiqo2qGG1sls47co7_540.png

a major respect for all the team thats subbing all the new episodes on twitter i wish they were here too so we would thank them directly 

i hope people would respect their work and not reupload it all over the net later 

its just silly and disrespctful :/ 

sush an amazing fast work !

Spoiler

did for superELLE . lord have mercy 

Didi darling why are you swimming with your jeans though??? LOL 

Love the gifs @rimjayc Even after running around all day I love how he was perfectly handsome by the end of the second day. Haha. Why does he have to be so perfect???? I can't even....Also is this part where he reports to the police after waiting for her all day in the manga??? That was very funny. Poor SC though, she has to deal with a boyfriend who is not afraid to go to any extreme for her. I also like his idea of getting a handcuff and locking her up. That would be good for everyone, I tell you. 

@kokodus he is just naturaly handsome by now even after a huricane i bet we would still find him beautiful haha

we loved him at his pineapple head debuts ... leave alone now B)

the police plot was just so funny ( straight out the manga) and we could feel it , it was very caricatural and fun 

and by now i think she is aware of how crazy her boyfriend is lol

the handcuff idea was just very doaming si ( very posessive lowkey naughty xD)

also is it just me of XIMEN IS BEING EXTRA HANDSOME THOSE PAST FEW EPISODES ?? 

ximen :*breaths*

me::wub:

Archived