Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Devilish Joy, 마성의 기쁨

7 hours ago, booha said:

Btw I was curious why Song Ha Yoon hadn’t selected a new drama yet.  But I just read that SHY left her previous agency and signed with a new one.  Maybe she was in transition so she didn’t pick a new project.  I guess soon we might hear about her new drama. :) 

http://star.mk.co.kr/v2/view.php?mc=ST&year=2019&no=243267

Ohh.. So she already left jyp? Thanks for that info @booha I hope she will have more career growth in her new agency.. I'm also missing her and want to see her next project.. 

Hello chinggu @xpiyox thanks for that video, I'm so jealous of people with artistic talents.. I want to learn how to sketch and draw too..

Haha at @booha's response about us lingering here to see dating news of our beloved OTP.. Yes, I say never give up on this 'shipping' business as long as they're both still unattached. :wub:

• Like 1

@booha thanks for the information of SHY's new agency, King Kong by Starship. It sounds a familiar agency. Yes, hope we will see her soon in a new drama or movie.

@namjiho @booha I was smiling to read your comments about the lingering feeling for the OTP .

Yes, they seem suspicious :kiss:

Hard to dig anything for both of them and makes the viewers just speculate from A until Z :lol:

The funny thing is that the female side which looks more mystic in my opinion.

@namjiho Drawing is my abandoned hobby actually, but due to DJ and waiting for SHY comeback, it raises to my interest again ha ha ha.

• Like 2

@xpiyox yes, SHY is really a low profile person.. 

Wow, so it was your personal artworks that was in the video you shared? :scream:Excellent!! :star:  I hope to see more of your works.. :grin:

• Like 1

@namjiho thank you :blush:

I've read that you also make IG for Mabbeumi Couple. It's really nice to see the picture matching between SHY and CJH. You worked well to pick and sort some of their related pictures and bring together.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@xpiyox Thank you too.. :sweat_smile: 

I haven't posted anything lately. Just quite busy in the real world.. Haha. Yeah this OTP fascinates me the most, the last time I ship a kdrama couple was Jang Keun Suk and Yoona in Love Rain.. I remember I also did some matching pics for them, but MaBbeumi couple made me create a new IG account solely for them.. :D

• Like 3

@namjiho   @xpiyox

I know we all want to see SHY in a drama as a lead from now on.  SHY got the first lead role for DJ. Hoping  her new agency has enough resources to help out further her career.   So Lee Dong-wook is in the same agency as hers. :)

I’m glad to hear you two found a creative muse from OTP and  are doing something fun.  Yes soompi is a great place to let out one’s inner creative spirit.   So envious of anyone who has the ability to make such various fanarts.  :blush:

• Like 3