Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Devilish Joy, 마성의 기쁨

DJ will be aired in Japan:
January 6, 2019 (Sunday) at the CS broadcasting station "Satellite Theater" First episode broadcast ahead!
Start broadcasting from January 24 (Thursday)!
Every week (Thursday) 11:00 pm - late night 1:30 (two EPs continuous broadcast)

7ELS11r.jpg

cp3GMp2.gif

Spoiler

gt7iBnp.jpg

6n8ntB7.jpg

dmQ7TbJ.jpg

D2d3bES.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, booha said:

DJ will be aired in Japan:
January 6, 2019 (Sunday) at the CS broadcasting station "Satellite Theater" First episode broadcast ahead!
Start broadcasting from January 24 (Thursday)!
Every week (Thursday) 11:00 pm - late night 1:30 (two EPs continuous broadcast)

Hide contents

cr to DC

I hope they invited together to promote DJ...

On 12/15/2018 at 4:29 AM, booha said:

CJH is rather reserved and private.  Before in any public appearance  I felt  a bit of awkwardness from him.  But now he seems more relaxed.   Maybe he is maturing with age or his experience with his knee injury gave him a new pov about the life and career?   Or both?  
He is supposedly from a big city(Mokpo, southern port city)  But I’m guessing he may have lived on the outskirts of a city in a country setting because he talked about growing up with  large family clans with many cousins and nephews etc.   Yeah living in Seoul all those years  didn’t shake him off his provincial unpolished parts.
To me he seemed much more open to SHY than any other female counter parts from his previous dramas.  I don’t know if it’s because the drama was preproduced with a heavy OTP love line so they emerged emotionally on the characters for the drama.  Or else??  hehe

I dont know CJH before DJ and bcoz of DJ im become his fan now... And i dont know how he with his co-star in prev drama, I only see it makes no difference both in front and behind the screen how or his gaze towards SHY...   I really hope for their relationship is true...

On 12/15/2018 at 4:29 AM, booha said:

So I keep eye on them.  Now here is a bit from my probing eyes:  SHY posted the last IG photo which has an interesting line: ‘new beginning’ & #good night.   She looks like she had a haircut so it’s possible she has a new project. But it’s about her ‘good night’ which made my head wondering.  If what she is wearing is a night gown and saying ‘good night’ in such a way,  it can be  interpreted a certain way right??  haha    I know it may turn out to be nothing or it may not.   hahaha  
PS every actor has to be very careful with his onscreen partners outside of shooting.  Any wrong scandal can kill off the actor’s career in kentertainment. 

@booha agree with u, dear... Keep eyes on them ...

And about SHY pic in ig that make me curious too and feel something mysterious :lol:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 3

@Si Fa  

Yes Yes wow two of them together   It would be a flying rainbow splash.  Just thinking about it made me …whahaha …  go gaga  hahaha  :lol:

@namjiho  @Si Fa

**In case you haven’t seen these photos of JHssi

Spoiler

(It’s from his current drama. ):ph34r:B)

**The song is from this scene. I don’t know whether it was posted here before.

Kathleen Edwards - It Must Have Been Love

cr to uploader

• Like 2

On 12/15/2018 at 11:29 AM, booha said:

To me he seemed much more open to SHY than any other female counter parts from his previous dramas.  I don’t know if it’s because the drama was preproduced with a heavy OTP love line so they emerged emotionally on the characters for the drama.  Or else??  hehe

@booha I haven't known CJH since DJ so I'm not familiar how he is offcam. If he's more open and comfortable around SHY than his other previous onscreen partners, then it's a good news for me!! :D

On 12/16/2018 at 12:49 PM, Si Fa said:

I hope they invited together to promote DJ...

@Si Fa praying it will happen too.. Really hope to see them again together. :wub:

@namjiho  @Si Fa

gxaMXpm.gif       rMapl3F.gif

Merry Christmas to MaBbum and mabbum girls OBfp0PS.gif

Singles made a bedtime story with CJH for Christmas

It’s a bed time story with rhymes (some are colloquial words)  so the translation shows a general meaning about it. 

#Singles_star
Are you having a good Christmas Eve?   For tonight, no one will have nightmares!  Choi Jin-hyuk delivers a goodnight message with a honey voice. Please raise the volume up and listen.

Korean

Spoiler

어느새 밖이 캄캄해요.

집들은 환하게 불을 밝혔구요.
지금은 몇시?

꾸벅꾸벅 졸다가 아아함 하품할시간,
무도회가 끝날시간,

이제는 방으로 가야할시간,
더놀겠다고 떼쓰다가 야단맞기 딱 좋은 시간,  
불이꺼졌네요.
집들은 어둠에 잠겼어요.

지금은 몇시?
모두 쿨쿨 잠잘시간.

(CJH voice) 잘자요 악몽으로 부터 여러분을 지킬게요

It is already dark outside.

The houses are lighted brightly.
What time is it now?

Time for nodding off with a big yawn,
Ending time for the dance party,

Time to go to the room,
Time for getting a sharp scolding from pestering to play more
The light is off.
The houses are darkened.

What time is it now?
Time for everybody in a deep sleep.

(CJH voice)Sleep well. I will protect you from nightmares

JYfp4vJ.gif

pRhgu9Q.gif

• Like 1

@booha 

Merry Christmas to you too and have a great New Year ahead!!

I only read your last post in this thread just now.. Too preoccupied with the holidays and personal stuffs. But I'm still not over DJ or MaBbeum couple.. Heehee. In fact last night, I'm rewatching DJ again. Haha. 

I was just sad about the issues regarding DJ production still not paying SHY and the 2nd lead actress their full talent fees for the drama. That was unfair. :tears: Hope these issues be resolved soon. 

• Like 1

On 12/29/2018 at 9:45 PM, namjiho said:

@booha 

Merry Christmas to you too and have a great New Year ahead!!

I only read your last post in this thread just now.. Too preoccupied with the holidays and personal stuffs. But I'm still not over DJ or MaBbeum couple.. Heehee. In fact last night, I'm rewatching DJ again. Haha. 

I was just sad about the issues regarding DJ production still not paying SHY and the 2nd lead actress their full talent fees for the drama. That was unfair. :tears: Hope these issues be resolved soon. 

My first thought after reading about it was ‘There goes my mabbum’s love.’  :bawling:     I hope I don’t have to settle just for the drama love for them.  

CJH still tries hard to promote DJ in Japan as DJ is going to broadcast soon.  CHJ had Osaka FM because of DJ.    He had to wear sunglasses during FM  because his face was swollen from injury.
I don’t know what problem the DJ production team is having.  But I agree I want to see the production team to stop dragging it out.  For the sake of MaBbum!! :angry: 
So happy to see your new mabbum IG.  :P
Happy New Year    take care

IxXS4YJ.png

dchZ5w2.gif

cr to DC

• Like 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1284817wpp/devilish-joy-production-company-clarifies-plans-outstanding-payments-cast

According to the article, the production will pay on Dec 31. Hope it's already  settled now. I'm missing Song Ha Yoon.. She's so low profile and private person. And I'm missing CJH's smiles.. His NWS/CWB role is so stoic and serious, that's why I'm rewatching DJ and falling in love with MaBbeum again. 

Come to think of it, there's also no wrap up party for DJ? :tears:

• Like 1

Finally Viki has all 16 EPs with full translations. 

thank you viki translator for DJ   :blush:

Spoiler

vkim.ale    Devilish Joy:
.Today I've finished my very first project for Viki Rakuten. At the beginning I was so nervous because it was my first time translating a kdrama and also I wasn't sure I can do this well, but at the end I'm pretty happy with my results.
.It was such a nice and pleasant experience.  Hope I'll have the chance to do it again.

thank you chingu   ObyMZlv.gif

• Love 1

CJH admitting there were 'dating rumors' and I really believe it's with SHY because their kissing scenes went trending during DJ's run.. I love how Kang Ho Dong keeps on squeezing CJH to reveal something but CJH was so careful but he's blushing.. How cute :D:wub:

• Love 1

On 3/13/2019 at 2:40 AM, namjiho said:

CJH admitting there were 'dating rumors' and I really believe it's with SHY because their kissing scenes went trending during DJ's run.. I love how Kang Ho Dong keeps on squeezing CJH to reveal something but CJH was so careful but he's blushing.. How cute :D:wub:

Dear chingu I completely missed about SHY in that scene.  You are so observant.  haha  maybe we are seeing his subconscious spilling about SHY??  haha :lol:    So much suspense with these two.  
Btw  SHY is still busy with cf sponsorships  
Thank you for sharing your delightful imagination about mabbeum, SHY&CJH  

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 1

1 hour ago, booha said:
On 3/13/2019 at 3:40 PM, namjiho said:

Dear chingu I completely missed about SHY in that scene.  You are so observant.  haha  maybe we are seeing his subconscious spilling about SHY??  haha :lol:    So much suspense with these two.  

@booha well, I watched that part many times already.. Haha :D And just like Kang Ho Dong I want to catch CJH spilling something.. I agree with you, his sudden "yes" reply to KHD's "sometimes those rumors are true??" is probably his subconscious mind.. :lol: I think he's an honest person, he's bad at bluffing.. 

• Like 2

On 3/15/2019 at 10:57 AM, booha said:

Hiii chingu...

Missing mabbeumi couple alot and thx to we will channel you, im so happy after seen cjh-shy kissing segmen and cjh subconscious mind :lol:  that adding facts about their relathionship...  And when cjh interview in taiwan media, he so happy for answer the questions about their kissing scene in DJ...   

I've question chingu, why nothing article about cjh answer for kissing segmen while so many articles about jang nara and oh aa rin. Doesn't that make us wonder what behind it??

• Like 3

On 3/21/2019 at 4:26 AM, Si Fa said:

Hiii chingu...

Missing mabbeumi couple alot and thx to we will channel you, im so happy after seen cjh-shy kissing segmen and cjh subconscious mind :lol:  that adding facts about their relathionship...  And when cjh interview in taiwan media, he so happy for answer the questions about their kissing scene in DJ...   

I've question chingu, why nothing article about cjh answer for kissing segmen while so many articles about jang nara and oh aa rin. Doesn't that make us wonder what behind it??

Oops sorry for late response  Somehow I missed your posting   :expressionless:
I think CJH’s appearance in ‘We Will Channel You’ was a part of promotion for The Last Empress as SBS owns WWCY.    
Btw I was curious why Song Ha Yoon hadn’t selected a new drama yet.  But I just read that SHY left her previous agency and signed with a new one.  Maybe she was in transition so she didn’t pick a new project.  I guess soon we might hear about her new drama. :) 

http://star.mk.co.kr/v2/view.php?mc=ST&year=2019&no=243267

7 hours ago, xpiyox said:

another fanart

I really miss Song Ha Yoon :(

I realize that manys already leave this topic but still wanna say hello to @booha @namjiho @Si Fa who still catch and post something in here.

Hello thank you for the sweet video.  Yes a few of mabbeum girls are still lingering around here hoping to hear any dating news about OTP  haha  :smirk:

• Like 1