[Drama 2018] Devilish Joy, 마성의 기쁨

0ly40

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will say that this was a good /light drama. However, I will admit that the female lead got on my nerves a time or two. They were a 'romantic' couple (I still say the couple in 100% of Anything were more like a true modern day couple), however, the biggest flaw they had was a lack of communication. 

Spoiler

There were also gaps that made no sense. I think the one that put me over the top in a negative way was her telling him that she didn't think he met her manager 3 years earlier. Why wouldn't he have possibly met him if they were all in the same foregin country and city at the same time? Also, why would she go to the manager if she could prove the purse wasn't hers--she should go to the cops who have decided to reopen the case against her. There were several of these stupid little moments that really brought the drama down for me.

I don't understand why the CEO who paid to have her nephew killed, and almost killed, didn't go to jail along with the doctor. That was a huge disappointment. 

• 6 months later...

Came to this thread late but I just watched the drama and loved it soooo much. I can't move on from it. The leads' chimestry is off the charts, they look very cute together. I'll have to rewatch it soon. :wub::wub:

I enjoyed the story alltogether, it has plotholes and letdowbs but it's enjoyable. I like the ending, but I desperately need a second season (too much to ask?) Because I need to see a fully recovered Ma Sung living a happy life with Gi Bbeum (and kids).

One of the best dramas I've watched, so underrated (just like Because This Is My First Life). Wish the actors lots of success.

By the way, where's Song Ha Yoon? I want to see more dramas of her. Can anyone tell what she's up to lately? Same with Choi Jin Hyuk, he's very discreet.

Kisses to everyone :wub:

*back to beginning of the thread*

On 5/12/2020 at 8:38 AM, burgundyprincess said:

Came to this thread late but I just watched the drama and loved it soooo much. I can't move on from it. The leads' chimestry is off the charts, they look very cute together. I'll have to rewatch it soon. :wub::wub:

I enjoyed the story alltogether, it has plotholes and letdowbs but it's enjoyable. I like the ending, but I desperately need a second season (too much to ask?) Because I need to see a fully recovered Ma Sung living a happy life with Gi Bbeum (and kids).

One of the best dramas I've watched, so underrated (just like Because This Is My First Life). Wish the actors lots of success.

By the way, where's Song Ha Yoon? I want to see more dramas of her. Can anyone tell what she's up to lately? Same with Choi Jin Hyuk, he's very discreet.

Kisses to everyone :wub:

*back to beginning of the thread*

Hi happy to read you like DJ.  Yes we all got hooked by OTP’s chemistry.  Such joy to watch them on the screen.   Yeah the drama has some shortcomings but I overlooked them because PDnim did a great fan service by giving us a kdrama happy ending.  haha   Btw I don’t know whether I really want to see MS recover completely. I kind of like their weekly marriage proposal and wedding ceremony which seem to suit well for our couple as happily-ever-after.:lol::love:

PS I just read Song Ha Yoon might appear another romcom in channel-A. :blush:

OqLAyZU.jpg

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202003241654540310

Archived