[Drama 2018] Devilish Joy, 마성의 기쁨

0ly40

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/29/2018 at 4:49 AM, Si Fa said:

On 11/28/2018 at 7:17 AM, namjiho said:

Our OTP similarities.. Both posted a selfie wearing white parka. Coincidence? :wub:

Noooo dear... That not just coincidence, it mean sign couple :love:

haha  let’s pray  those white coats are saying something to us.  B):P

7 hours ago, namjiho said:

Happy birthday Song Ha Yoon -ssi.. Your gonggalpang has a video message for you :D

My My it’s so hilarious. What great lines.  Gosh you know how to write. My hat’s off to you.  haha   I wish they could see your magical matchmaking scheme.  If they aren’t actually dating, this video will work like a spark on them.  However if they are dating, we don’t have to know how they will react  haha  Your video is fantastic  Yes we all are rooting for fireworks for a MaBbum couple  miJMZ0i.gifmiJMZ0i.gif

** Jin Hyukssi birthday is 2,1986  +  SHY  12,1986  

Spoiler

Tirr Lirr Jewelry promotion.
SHY had a special event for Tirr Lirr Jewelry

fan wishes her unnnie a happy birth day

Spoiler

12 hours ago, booha said:

My My it’s so hilarious. What great lines.  Gosh you know how to write. My hat’s off to you.  haha   I wish they could see your magical matchmaking scheme.  If they aren’t actually dating, this video will work like a spark on them.  However if they are dating, we don’t have to know how they will react  haha  Your video is fantastic  Yes we all are rooting for fireworks for a MaBbum couple  miJMZ0i.gifmiJMZ0i.gif

Haha, thanks for your flattering words @booha 

The videos work magically on non-Koreans because of the subs.. :D But for Koreans and those who know the language and the actual words they're saying in the videos, i may seem too delusional.. Hahaha. Maybe JinHyuk and HaYoon will find it really funny or childish. I really wonder how they felt about each other.. If they are not dating, I hope at least they became close friends after the drama and will still keep in touch with each other. I wish JinHyuk really send her a birthday greeting yesterday. :wub:

@namjiho

haha  Actually I liked so much what you wrote I turned down the volume.  Sooo much better just looking at their expressions and reading the subs.   Omg JHssi dimple   That’s great   Being a star follower has the reward of making your head spin with so much delight.  haha  I have no doubt JHssi sent a birthday card but hopefully something more like flowers??  haha  :lol:

Spoiler

@namjiho

Gosh this is the second time these two came out with the similar/or same outfits.  :o  No such coincidence twice :oB)   Maybe they are sending a smoke signal.  haha :D ((*CJH was on the way to Japan FM))
Luckily we have someone who decided to translate these video clips. She translated other ones so hopefully she will do it continuously. 

DJ making

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

3 hours ago, booha said:

Gosh this is the second time these two came out with the similar/or same outfits.  :o  No such coincidence twice :oB)   Maybe they are sending a smoke signal.

@booha yeah I'm hoping that was really a signal they're giving.. :wub: Aww, my shipper heart. #OTPsimilarities

4 hours ago, booha said:

Gosh this is the second time these two came out with the similar/or same outfits.  :o  No such coincidence twice :oB)   Maybe they are sending a smoke signal.  haha :D ((*CJH was on the way to Japan FM))
Luckily we have someone who decided to translate these video clips. She translated other ones so hopefully she will do it continuously.

They make my heart flutters always :wub:

((eng sub))

DJ Taiwan KKTV promotional video

Spoiler

making clip

so funny the way CJH reacted, ((outside acting, no big deal:huh::mellow:)).... chupchupp((inside, so embarrassing   huhuu :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: ))!!!  ahahaha

Spoiler

Spoiler

4 hours ago, booha said:

so funny the way CJH reacted, ((outside acting, no big deal:huh::mellow:)).... chupchupp((inside, so embarrassing   huhuu :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: ))!!!  ahahaha

Hahaha.. He looks like a shy kid who doesn't want to admit that he did that on purpose.. Pressing his lips hardly against hers.. any chance that he gets? Hahaha. :wub:

10 hours ago, booha said:

If there arent something abt them, why chj looked so shy?? :D:wub:

@namjiho  @Si Fa

haha  CJH is not a smooth type in such a situation.  Most actors would make a light joke and brush it off but he seemed ??? :sweat:  :mask:    Maybe he had never encountered such an incident.  But I liked how SHY teased him. sweet girl  haha

From DJ DC drama site   (I’m so happy there are still some members who couldn’t walk away from DJ  haha)

XR9isXK.jpg

kP213OC.gif

X16MggC.jpg

cr to DC

4 hours ago, booha said:

From DJ DC drama site   (I’m so happy there are still some members who couldn’t walk away from DJ  haha)

Me too.. I'm glad someone's still subbing those Bts and interview videos. Hope they'll keep it coming. 

Based on all the bts I have seen so far, I have a feeling SHY is more into him than him towards her. Is he always shy or aloof towards his onscreen partners? 

@namjiho

CJH is rather reserved and private.  Before in any public appearance  I felt  a bit of awkwardness from him.  But now he seems more relaxed.   Maybe he is maturing with age or his experience with his knee injury gave him a new pov about the life and career?   Or both?  
He is supposedly from a big city(Mokpo, southern port city)  But I’m guessing he may have lived on the outskirts of a city in a country setting because he talked about growing up with  large family clans with many cousins and nephews etc.   Yeah living in Seoul all those years  didn’t shake him off his provincial unpolished parts.
To me he seemed much more open to SHY than any other female counter parts from his previous dramas.  I don’t know if it’s because the drama was preproduced with a heavy OTP love line so they emerged emotionally on the characters for the drama.  Or else??  hehe

So I keep eye on them.  Now here is a bit from my probing eyes:  SHY posted the last IG photo which has an interesting line: ‘new beginning’ & #good night.   She looks like she had a haircut so it’s possible she has a new project. But it’s about her ‘good night’ which made my head wondering.  If what she is wearing is a night gown and saying ‘good night’ in such a way,  it can be  interpreted a certain way right??  haha    I know it may turn out to be nothing or it may not.   hahaha  
PS every actor has to be very careful with his onscreen partners outside of shooting.  Any wrong scandal can kill off the actor’s career in kentertainment. 

DJ will be aired in Japan:
January 6, 2019 (Sunday) at the CS broadcasting station "Satellite Theater" First episode broadcast ahead!
Start broadcasting from January 24 (Thursday)!
Every week (Thursday) 11:00 pm - late night 1:30 (two EPs continuous broadcast)

7ELS11r.jpg

cp3GMp2.gif

Spoiler

gt7iBnp.jpg

6n8ntB7.jpg

dmQ7TbJ.jpg

D2d3bES.jpg

cr to DC

4 hours ago, booha said:

DJ will be aired in Japan:
January 6, 2019 (Sunday) at the CS broadcasting station "Satellite Theater" First episode broadcast ahead!
Start broadcasting from January 24 (Thursday)!
Every week (Thursday) 11:00 pm - late night 1:30 (two EPs continuous broadcast)

Hide contents

cr to DC

I hope they invited together to promote DJ...

On 12/15/2018 at 4:29 AM, booha said:

CJH is rather reserved and private.  Before in any public appearance  I felt  a bit of awkwardness from him.  But now he seems more relaxed.   Maybe he is maturing with age or his experience with his knee injury gave him a new pov about the life and career?   Or both?  
He is supposedly from a big city(Mokpo, southern port city)  But I’m guessing he may have lived on the outskirts of a city in a country setting because he talked about growing up with  large family clans with many cousins and nephews etc.   Yeah living in Seoul all those years  didn’t shake him off his provincial unpolished parts.
To me he seemed much more open to SHY than any other female counter parts from his previous dramas.  I don’t know if it’s because the drama was preproduced with a heavy OTP love line so they emerged emotionally on the characters for the drama.  Or else??  hehe

I dont know CJH before DJ and bcoz of DJ im become his fan now... And i dont know how he with his co-star in prev drama, I only see it makes no difference both in front and behind the screen how or his gaze towards SHY...   I really hope for their relationship is true...

On 12/15/2018 at 4:29 AM, booha said:

So I keep eye on them.  Now here is a bit from my probing eyes:  SHY posted the last IG photo which has an interesting line: ‘new beginning’ & #good night.   She looks like she had a haircut so it’s possible she has a new project. But it’s about her ‘good night’ which made my head wondering.  If what she is wearing is a night gown and saying ‘good night’ in such a way,  it can be  interpreted a certain way right??  haha    I know it may turn out to be nothing or it may not.   hahaha  
PS every actor has to be very careful with his onscreen partners outside of shooting.  Any wrong scandal can kill off the actor’s career in kentertainment. 

@booha agree with u, dear... Keep eyes on them ...

And about SHY pic in ig that make me curious too and feel something mysterious :lol:

@Si Fa  

Yes Yes wow two of them together   It would be a flying rainbow splash.  Just thinking about it made me …whahaha …  go gaga  hahaha  :lol:

@namjiho  @Si Fa

**In case you haven’t seen these photos of JHssi

Spoiler

(It’s from his current drama. ):ph34r:B)

**The song is from this scene. I don’t know whether it was posted here before.

Kathleen Edwards - It Must Have Been Love

cr to uploader

On 12/15/2018 at 11:29 AM, booha said:

@booha I haven't known CJH since DJ so I'm not familiar how he is offcam. If he's more open and comfortable around SHY than his other previous onscreen partners, then it's a good news for me!! :D

On 12/16/2018 at 12:49 PM, Si Fa said:

I hope they invited together to promote DJ...

@Si Fa praying it will happen too.. Really hope to see them again together. :wub:

@namjiho  @Si Fa

gxaMXpm.gif       rMapl3F.gif

Merry Christmas to MaBbum and mabbum girls OBfp0PS.gif

Singles made a bedtime story with CJH for Christmas

It’s a bed time story with rhymes (some are colloquial words)  so the translation shows a general meaning about it. 

#Singles_star
Are you having a good Christmas Eve?   For tonight, no one will have nightmares!  Choi Jin-hyuk delivers a goodnight message with a honey voice. Please raise the volume up and listen.

Korean

Spoiler

어느새 밖이 캄캄해요.

집들은 환하게 불을 밝혔구요.
지금은 몇시?

꾸벅꾸벅 졸다가 아아함 하품할시간,
무도회가 끝날시간,

이제는 방으로 가야할시간,
더놀겠다고 떼쓰다가 야단맞기 딱 좋은 시간,  
불이꺼졌네요.
집들은 어둠에 잠겼어요.

지금은 몇시?
모두 쿨쿨 잠잘시간.

(CJH voice) 잘자요 악몽으로 부터 여러분을 지킬게요

It is already dark outside.

The houses are lighted brightly.
What time is it now?

Time for nodding off with a big yawn,
Ending time for the dance party,

Time to go to the room,
Time for getting a sharp scolding from pestering to play more
The light is off.
The houses are darkened.

What time is it now?
Time for everybody in a deep sleep.

(CJH voice)Sleep well. I will protect you from nightmares

JYfp4vJ.gif

pRhgu9Q.gif

@booha 

Merry Christmas to you too and have a great New Year ahead!!

I only read your last post in this thread just now.. Too preoccupied with the holidays and personal stuffs. But I'm still not over DJ or MaBbeum couple.. Heehee. In fact last night, I'm rewatching DJ again. Haha. 

I was just sad about the issues regarding DJ production still not paying SHY and the 2nd lead actress their full talent fees for the drama. That was unfair. :tears: Hope these issues be resolved soon. 

Archived