Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Devilish Joy, 마성의 기쁨

@Carmarie I just PM'd you a site where I've been watching subbed versions.

My heart broke so much for GMS in episode 14.. finding out that not only is he rapidly deteriorating but also that the people he loved and trusted were behind his so-called "accident". 

The scene where GMS talks to his aunt really got me. BTW, I love the song that was playing in the background. Anyone know what the song is?

• Like 6

11 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Wow... no kidding... that is truly a determined effort, with caps... DETERMINED... :lol:

I agree with wow. haha   Yup when this member saw  SHY with the script in the still photo,  her brain must click. haha    That’s why drama watching in any forum setting  can be fun and addictive, as members come with many shades of personalities.   Btw These members are very hyped especially about the ending. Just like we are here, they want a happy ending and not a sad & happy one. 

2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Erhmm... booha.. why are the 2 pics in the spoiler posted upside down? Hahahaa... u did it on purpose?:grimace:

Anyway are these BTS for the coming episodes? I dont recall seeing this scene:

sorry to cut the post

haha  I put them in the spoiler because it wasn’t a real spoiler. It’s just a fun thing to amuse us while waiting.    
You are right. We haven’t seen those scenes yet.  These days DJ wraps my head around about the ending so much that whenever I saw any still pictures  I looked closely to find any clue about OTP’s ending.  So I went through slowly each of these still pictures  to see what the scene was about.   Unfortunately I left with more questions …  lol   
Btw I read there will be another making from MBN on coming Friday.    

"two positions"   :lol::lol:

Spoiler

Jin Hyuk: poor MS

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Caught up on the last few pages here. I watched this past week's episodes late due to the DF shutdown shocker. Thankful for the Eng subs. Tbh, EP 14 was a chore to watch. The worst one. Ma Sung's noble idiocy was soooo frustrating to watch especially when Gi Bbeum asked him several times if he was sick and not to lie to her. The noble idiocy plot device feels dated. I didn't like how they showcased Gi Bbeum's singing and guitar-playing scenes. Not sure if she cannot sing in reality or the show had to cut some corners. Her audition would have left more of an impact if we had actually gotten to hear her sing live.

Ratings for EP 13 = 2.0% and EP 14 = 1.9%.

I do hope the show reaches their highest ratings yet during the finale week. 3.0%? (Might be too hopeful.)

• Like 8

@triplem, btw, I didn't realize that this is the same production team who did the remake of 1% of Anything. So, now I wonder if potential actors will know that if they sign up to work with this production team that they had better be prepared for LOTS of skinship? Not that I'm complaining or anything. I actually really like the arc this OTP has taken for the most part. Except for the last bits of reality denial from MS (or perhaps it was a bit of noble idiocy to keep GB from knowing too soon about his illness and becoming sad earlier on than he wanted), this OTP has pretty much stuck together once they decided to be together. Hurray for trust and steadfastness in love and one's partner!

Also, MS and GB (or CJH and SHY) really are very cute together as they walk along hand in hand. :wub:  A few more days and we'll hopefully see MS become healthier as he and GB start planning on their large brood of children together. :D 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

finally decided to watch this drama 2 days ago, I got hooked by the cute romance in ep 1! Now I'm addicted and can't stop watching... the leads are so cute together they should date in real life :P I love that music playing when they first met (around 5 minutes in ep 1) hope they release the various artists album soon.

their first kiss is my favourite out of all their kisses, the scenery/lighting made the scene more alluring. The way he looks at her is just so sexy :wub:

also Ma Sung looked so handsome in that white suit (ep 8) it matched the scenery perfectly!

Ki Joon is my favourite character, he's a comic relief with all these villains around. One of the background music playing during him and Ha Im scenes sounds like it's from Manhole k-drama, but this version sounds different.

It feels sad the more I watch this, hope it will not be like Uncontrollably Fond. I'd rather they pulled a Miracle That We Met ending but no way that's gonna happen

• Like 8

DJ team said “we will have the content and completion that will bring a successful conclusion”   whahaa successful conclusion   geeweez  It sounds like they want to keep us in suspense till ep16.  :persevere::confounded: 

((translation))

‘DJ’ CJH&SHY, will he tell the separation to her at the end?  Upping the curiosity

Spoiler

Will MS and GB separate after all?

Ahead of this week's final of DJ(writer Ji-Yeon Choi / PD Kim Gam-rah / production IHQ, Golden Thumb), the 15 episode shows GMS arranging his surroundings calmly.

After getting the treatment in the hospital for head pain which caused him to fall at the end of EP 14, GMS writes down his daily activities in his notebook as usual.   The contents include ‘to arrange/clean up my surroundings immediately’ ‘to arrange/prepare the healing village’, which raised concerns about his health.

Above all his phrase ‘separation from JGB’ strikes one’s heart.  GMS promised not to forget his love for JGB even if he would forget everything else. The fact that he writes ‘separation from JGB’ in his notebook, raises concerns that it is time to prepare for irreversible situations.

The producer said “As the curiosity about the ending of DJ  grows, there are writings by some people who claimed to be staffs from the drama through various SNS.” “We can’t give a hint about the ending but we will have the content and completion that will bring a successful conclusion.”

DJ goes toward the end with the love line of the four male and female protagonists which is getting into full swing, and JGB has restored her reputation, but GMS’s health is deteriorating which is heightening tension.

‘DJ’ EP15  will be broadcast simultaneously at 11 pm on the 10/24, in Dramax and MBN.

0rrVhXZ.jpg

http://www.imaeil.com/sub_news/sub_news_view.php?news_id=2018102322410447118&yy=NewestAll

meKZdu1.gif

jN5bb3M.gif

Spoiler

cbdBXrR.gif

BBBZa5w.gif

cr to DC

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

The attic is super cramped.. Poor CJH had to crouch in there.. Haha. So excited to see the attic kiss.. :wub::kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

14 hours ago, crystaltears said:

finally decided to watch this drama 2 days ago, I got hooked by the cute romance in ep 1! Now I'm addicted and can't stop watching...

Sorry to cut your post.. Same here, I got hooked in the drama after watching episode 1.. I know there's nothing new there, this drama has lot of cliches, but I don't know, it must be because of CJH's dreamy white knight feel. :wub: He had me at "Hmm, Appa wasseo (yes, daddy's here)" in that sexy voice.. 

14 hours ago, crystaltears said:

I love that music playing when they first met (around 5 minutes in ep 1) hope they release the various artists album soon.

their first kiss is my favourite out of all their kisses, the scenery/lighting made the scene more alluring. The way he looks at her is just so sexy :wub:

I'm still searching for that song everywhere but can't find it.. And the English version of "Tuk Tuk" (played in Ep. 6  kiss at the Oddball party).

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

warning: just for spoiler's fan...

Spoiler

someone posted a MAJOR spoiler for tomorrow episode on IG.. If you can't wait till tomorrow, you can check it out: try search #devilishjoy hashtag

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

I dunno how to think. The production team has a lot to answer tomorrow night. I sincerely bow to MS’s never ending noble idiocy..He’s very consistent in lying to GB. I humbly expected he would stop lying to her..sigh..

Btw, is it me but MS is looking healthier in Hainan? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

Maybe its just me - but really...

was it needed....

I am sorry - but even the kids where adorable -

was it needed they they met in the past as kids. Can there be a romance drama without that kind of past? Yes - okay - I got the message - those two are fated to be together... it´s cute - but I see that too much in KDrama Land.

sob... sorry...

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

19 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Maybe its just me - but really...

was it needed....

I am sorry - but even the kids where adorable -

was it needed they they met in the past as kids. Can there be a romance drama without that kind of past? Yes - okay - I got the message - those two are fated to be together... it´s cute - but I see that too much in KDrama Land.

sob... sorry...

I think it was totally unnecessary for these two. It might be an Asian thing though because Japanese manga do like childhood connections too. :lol: I’m so used to it that it really doesn’t bother me.

• Like 7

tbh, I really don’t care whether they met as kids. whatever :huh:. agree with you @celebrianna @Mau_Cherry.. it’s so totally unnecessary. What we need is they meet NOW!

I swear I thought MS was gonna have treatment somewhere with some famous doctors..but surprise surprise he goes to Hainan and what is he doing there anyway? My positive side said he knows a doctor there? But my negative said, I don’t care. He’s so..submissive (is that the right word?). 

• Like 9

DJ ep16 preview:

Thank you for your gift of a fateful love

(MS) Thank you for your gift of a fateful love
(004) (GB) MSssi wait for me    I’m going to you.  

(007) (GJ) I know what you did to hyung.  Finding him now.
(011) (MS) Goodbye JGBssi 

(014) (GB) Goodbye GMSssi

** Okay it’s a bit confusing
In the preview Ma-Bbeum are saying a goodbye to each other AND
there are 2 wedding photos (one with OTP which the IG owner asks not to repost so the link:  https://www.instagram.com/p/BpUSEpLFxCY/?tagged=choijinhyuk )

(another, a group photo with cast & staff )

Spoiler

• Like 8

Wahh this drama is killing me . They gave us some hot scenes . I mean those two definitely did more than kissing in the attic . Then it goes into complete Nobel idiocy territory ...like what’s happening show??

/////

ok actually in this interview with SHY in this Indonesian article , our female lead somewhat hinted at the ending ...major spoiler ...do not open if you want to be surprised 

Spoiler

https://www.kholic.id/post/2018/10/32699/mbn-devilish-joy-besok-tamat-song-ha-yoon-beri-sedikit-bocoran-dan-salam-perpisahan/

She somewhat said the love between 

GMS & JGB will move your heart & end beautifully 

There’s a link here to a group photo ( the last one ) taken at the end of filming which is rumoured be taken after the wedding scene . I hv posted this before ..he’s in a suit & she’s in a white  gown. Filmed at a chapel / church 

https://www.kholic.id/post/2018/10/32367/choi-jin-hyuk-dan-song-ha-yoon-menikah-di-bocoran-drama-mbn-devilish-joy/

Thanks for recaps @supergal99

Edited by triplem
  • Like 8