[Drama 2018] Devilish Joy, 마성의 기쁨

0ly40

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, crystaltears said:

anyone know if they will release that other song too (male vocal singing in English, eps 14-15) I can't find it in google :huh: someone else couldn't find it with Shazam either

sorry chingu

I  read  DJ producer( or the production team) said they would not publish any background music except OSTs.  Someone mentioned some of the music was produced in-house.  Unless some bloggers in Korea look around for the music,  the only way to hear it is in the drama.

16 hours ago, booha said:

sorry chingu

I  read  DJ producer( or the production team) said they would not publish any background music except OSTs.  Someone mentioned some of the music was produced in-house.  Unless some bloggers in Korea look around for the music,  the only way to hear it is in the drama.

ohh that's sad I love that song too, I assumed it was part of the OST and not background music... I'm feeling the same disappointment when Laughter in Waikiki didn't have bgm ost.

On 10/26/2018 at 8:02 PM, namjiho said:

so this drama is really over.. I haven't watched the last 2 episodes yet.. I'm relieved to know it's a happy ending. 

Exactly my thoughts too.. I will miss MaBbeumi, this OTP really upped the level of skinships in all the kdramas I've ever watched. :wub: Every time they kiss, there's butterflies in my stomach.. Haha. I wonder why we don't have yet a shipper thread here.. :P

Hiii everyone... This my first here but i read all ur comment...

Im agree with you please my thread shipper of CJH and SHY.. There are many clue and possible they have real relationship right? 

Maybe im late to comment but im still cant move on from them...

missing  our MaBbum :cry:

SHY doesn’t have her own thread so I have to post about her here.  I’m still waiting to hear news about her possible FM.  Photos from HK   She posed for a fan.  The fan ran into SHY while she was vacationing in HK.  

From Kdispatch(11/13)     SHY in the airport leaving for HK

OR IG

Spoiler

‘ATOR’ eyewear brand is a sponsor for DJ.  The company said due to the popularity of DJ, the sale of its products has increased 200%.     
‘ATOR’ will be holding an online store event to commemorate 'Kwon Jeong Hyeol Glasses' (AT00015: glasses worn by Jang In-seop every ep ), which was sold completely with the effect of supporting the production of ‘DJ’.  

G3hhOBA.jpg

http://www.segyefn.com/newsView/20181114001479

21 hours ago, Si Fa said:

Me too missing MaBbeumi alot :(

Dear booha... Could u make thread for HY and thread for shipper CJH-SHY couple... It's good to hear that if they be real couple... Bcos im hear something abt them :D

Many viewers, including k-viewers, felt the real chemistry between them like a couple dating in reality.  So they said they had to check in k-dispatch in case there might be a photo of them dating for real. Haha  :lol:
It would be nice we can have a shipper thread for our OTP. But we don’t have many members  at the moment so I feel it might be better to stay in this thread and post about them continuously.  Besides I have no experience doing a shipper. Maybe later I should check around the shipper sites. :P

sweet memory lane of crunch crunch MaBbeum  haha    TPqefjq.gif

u8fNP0Q.gif

12 hours ago, booha said:

Many viewers, including k-viewers, felt the real chemistry between them like a couple dating in reality.  So they said they had to check in k-dispatch in case there might be a photo of them dating for real. Haha  :lol:

That really CHJ and SHY said that dear??? :w00t:

How sad CHJ get injury when filming Empress Dignity today :(

Hope he get will soon and speed recovey....

HY onnie pls taking care of him

Pretty SHY updated her IG.  She said ‘off work’   Is she working on some project??  There is some promotional stuff she is doing.  Hopefully she will get many.  

SHY: be careful of colds.  It's cold ..    #Off work

pretty feet & pretty leaves :)

SHY: from fall .. # Fall

Spoiler

Hi guys, I've been a silent reader for a while. I am also green in Kdrama land just starting watching simultaneously about 6 months ago. I admit that the chemistry between CJH and SHY on-off screen no doubt is really heart fluttering (I am a person that really seldom to pay attention for the real life actor-actress, it is surprised me how did DJ effect my head!) . I don't know what kind of emotion they were playing during filming DJ but at least it makes always thinking about them event DJ is already end. It seems CJH also already moving on to the Last Empress Drama but sadly i am still stuck to this ....

Anyway, because of them, it made me sooo freakin' curious (tend to be stalker :sweatingbullets:) about their relationship. I read so many IG post about them. YES and NO, some kinda true some kinda just fans fantasy.

I wonder in the future there is confirm dating news or not. I try to understand the characters of them, and what i know from the thread CJH, it seems he would not be willing to confirm dating anymore due to the after effect "if they are breaking". Seems CJH cares that the ex- will get more rumour then himself. (except if he is seriously wanna tie up to wedding, but 32 y.o it's kinda quite young for korean actors to think about it, IMHO).

I like SHY though, she is really charming, beautiful, and little bit mysterious :)

I found SHY thread in Soompi but unfortunately it's not updated.

So I really appreciated and thank you for you all who never give up posting information and news about them (especially Booha, I realized you are often on the threads related to CJH ).

Hiii @xpiyox welcome dear...

Hopefully dispatch get some pics dating of them so they can konfirm the relationship....

U right dear SHY is mysterious person, I dont get many news abt her... 

And i still cant moveon from DJ... They still playing in my head -_-

16 hours ago, namjiho said:

Annyeong chinggus! 

@xpiyox @Si Fa we're all the same, can't move on from DJ couple.. So out of my wild imagination, I created an IG account for our otp. :D

Wishfully thinking they're together.. 

Annyong dear @namjiho 

Huaaaaa....

What a perfect edit dear... It like real photoshoot :wub:

I love all ur edit pic 

@namjiho

Wow I’m so impressed by your work.  They are well scripted and well produced.  I like how the shade of pink color from SHY’s skirt  was ever so lightly brushed on CJH’s shirt: Though they don’t look at each other, they are sharing something together.   I bet you had spent a lot of time looking for the right images for them as a couple. Or I should say as your couple.   My gosh I know they were artificially created as a couple yet I feel them. haha  Thank you for sharing :)

@namjiho  @xpiyox  @Si Fa

Yes  it’s the first time for me to be attracted by the drama OTP.    Though my head says they are only a drama couple, my feeling says nope.  haha    I know CJH is in another drama now but gosh he changed visually so much that I feel like I have to put on a different hat for his other character.  At this point I don’t have to feel bad for GB because MS  hasn’t left here.  hehe  crazy how one’s head works in kdrama land haha:P
However sooner or later SHY will come back with a new drama and a new beau. But hopefully not too soon. I would like to keep this delusional state of mine awhile longer.  Nothing lasts forever.

Yeah even if they really date unlikely we get to know. :unsure::)

nloWzGM.gif

(from fancam)  Yeah this IG points out about their holding hands.  so natural like a real couple :wub::wub:

@Si Fa @booha

thank you for loving my works.. haha 

I'll post again later. Yeah it's kinda time consuming looking for pictures to match them with. But I'm enjoying it, especially when I achieve the result that I wanted.

21 hours ago, booha said:

I know CJH is in another drama now but gosh he changed visually so much that I feel like I have to put on a different hat for his other character.  At this point I don’t have to feel bad for GB because MS  hasn’t left here.  hehe  crazy how one’s head works in kdrama land haha:P

That's what I'm also thinking. I've watched the 1st 4 episodes of Empress Dignity, but CJH is not yet there.. His character is kinda funny for me and I don't like the heroine at this point. I wasn't hooked the same way I did for DJ on the 1st Ep. I'm glad that Gong Ma Sung's character remains in my imagination as he is. As for SHY, I believe she has a new movie but I think it was shoot way before she did DJ, if I'm not mistaken. Her character is a married woman so I don't know if she has lovey dovey scenes there. I suddenly remembered GMS's warning that her kisses should only be exclusive to him. :D

Archived