[Drama 2018] Devilish Joy, 마성의 기쁨

0ly40

On 10/19/2018 at 4:42 PM, AlexandraReid said:

[+4,-0]
Ah, I hope the two will meet each other on public channels again. No, date in real life. Is their chemistry real? 

I think this too all the time. Especially in the scene when she sees the video he stored in mysterious file of laptop and talks about how the celebs actually fall in love with costar to make chemistry more believable or something. Body language and everything, I felt like the fourth wall was broken and it was about them.

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

So, this means we’re getting a wedding. Right? Right? Or is this shot not from the production?

That picture I guess is for Episode 5-6, from the Oddball party, based on their outfits.. 

But I strongly believe there will be a wedding and of course a happy ending.. :D

I am desperately waiting for Wednesday.. I have deadline on that day but I can’t concentrate at all.. This is DJ’s doing 

Hmm, their chemistry is daebak. I won’t be surprised if sometime after this drama ends, I read in the news that they’re dating for real. I give you, CJH and SHY my blessing..

@stroppyse it’s gonna be a happy ending.. can’t you hear the wedding bells chiming already? :wub: but our OTP path to the aisle is not flowery yet.. sigh..

16 hours ago, namjiho said:

Wait, What?? They're in Incheon Airport shooting on 9/15? I was also in Incheon on that day, we're leaving Korea after a five-day vacation. What a bummer :tears: But at that time, I haven't heard of Devilish Joy or Choi Jin Hyuk yet. But I guess if I'll see him in person then, I'll be his fan in three minutes.. Hahaha :lol:

Maybe like a drama-fate, crossing each other but for some cosmic reason missing out … whatever hahaha     The IG owner said she saw them while waiting  on the ticket line.   On the left side there is a gate number of either 46 or 4-6?   Perhaps you went through it.   She said a group of about 9 people. It sounds like a small group. Easily missed it.   Well there is a reason why we call an entertainer a star.  They are very good to look at.   It’s too bad you missed him. Otherwise you could share a picture of him here.   Oh well I hope you had a good vacation in Korea.  Sept is vacationing season.:)

**It seems everyone is curious (or better words, sweating over) about the ending.  Another determined kfan combed through and found this, script lines.  whaha  No spoiler though

RZfIfGB.jpg

Spoiler

mrTLDy8.png

yOqdaQQ.png

((translated from the copy))
(MS) Are you okay now?
(GB) It's so hard when I lived here ((*GB used to live in MS’s house))
I just wanted to die. But I didn’t know who to talk to because they would worry.   
When I couldn’t go home. . .
I wished I had a loved one next to me.
Even if nothing was said, I would have felt comforted…
If the person had hugged me,  my pained heart… would be better…

cr to DC

BTS

OdCXjpu.jpg

Spoiler

QXbXdJI.jpg

Co0LPMr.jpg

Spoiler

9M43Gjo.jpg

IbLxyc9.jpg

RTiSJlw.jpg

IBvtcWK.jpg

IEvShXD.jpg

Spoiler

r9GCmuR.jpg

NEia4Oa.jpg

l4oQDRL.jpg

cr to DC

On 10/18/2018 at 9:27 AM, mouse007 said:

As much as possible I do not want to watch from illegal sites because they are full of unwanted media/images and virus ridden. Hopefully we can find a credible site where we can watch the rest of the episodes with English subs. 

I was watching several dramas on DF when it shut down.  When you find a legitimate site, please post it so that I can watch it there.  As you stated the illegal sites have unwanted images and are virus ridden.  

7 hours ago, booha said:

Maybe like a drama-fate, crossing each other but for some cosmic reason missing out … whatever hahaha     The IG owner said she saw them while waiting  on the ticket line.   On the left side there is a gate number of either 46 or 4-6?   Perhaps you went through it.   She said a group of about 9 people. It sounds like a small group. Easily missed it.   Well there is a reason why we call an entertainer a star.  They are very good to look at.   It’s too bad you missed him. Otherwise you could share a picture of him here.   Oh well I hope you had a good vacation in Korea.  Sept is vacationing season.:)

Incheon Airport  is really big, it can be another tourist spot in Korea.. Hahah. Maybe they were on the other side, I forgot which gate we passed through.

While watching the drama, I was giddy because I can recall those filming areas and thought to myself "I've been there!" :D

Yeah, we had a great time even though it's kinda short. I was really hoping I can bump to a celebrity, but it didn't happen. We even went to Lee Jong Suk's cafe, but he's not there.  Well, there's always a next time.. I will surely come back. :) oops, sorry for my long post.. 

@Carmarie I just PM'd you a site where I've been watching subbed versions.

My heart broke so much for GMS in episode 14.. finding out that not only is he rapidly deteriorating but also that the people he loved and trusted were behind his so-called "accident". 

The scene where GMS talks to his aunt really got me. BTW, I love the song that was playing in the background. Anyone know what the song is?

11 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Wow... no kidding... that is truly a determined effort, with caps... DETERMINED... :lol:

I agree with wow. haha   Yup when this member saw  SHY with the script in the still photo,  her brain must click. haha    That’s why drama watching in any forum setting  can be fun and addictive, as members come with many shades of personalities.   Btw These members are very hyped especially about the ending. Just like we are here, they want a happy ending and not a sad & happy one. 

2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Erhmm... booha.. why are the 2 pics in the spoiler posted upside down? Hahahaa... u did it on purpose?:grimace:

Anyway are these BTS for the coming episodes? I dont recall seeing this scene:

sorry to cut the post

haha  I put them in the spoiler because it wasn’t a real spoiler. It’s just a fun thing to amuse us while waiting.    
You are right. We haven’t seen those scenes yet.  These days DJ wraps my head around about the ending so much that whenever I saw any still pictures  I looked closely to find any clue about OTP’s ending.  So I went through slowly each of these still pictures  to see what the scene was about.   Unfortunately I left with more questions …  lol   
Btw I read there will be another making from MBN on coming Friday.    

"two positions"   :lol::lol:

Spoiler

Jin Hyuk: poor MS

Caught up on the last few pages here. I watched this past week's episodes late due to the DF shutdown shocker. Thankful for the Eng subs. Tbh, EP 14 was a chore to watch. The worst one. Ma Sung's noble idiocy was soooo frustrating to watch especially when Gi Bbeum asked him several times if he was sick and not to lie to her. The noble idiocy plot device feels dated. I didn't like how they showcased Gi Bbeum's singing and guitar-playing scenes. Not sure if she cannot sing in reality or the show had to cut some corners. Her audition would have left more of an impact if we had actually gotten to hear her sing live.

Ratings for EP 13 = 2.0% and EP 14 = 1.9%.

I do hope the show reaches their highest ratings yet during the finale week. 3.0%? (Might be too hopeful.)

finally decided to watch this drama 2 days ago, I got hooked by the cute romance in ep 1! Now I'm addicted and can't stop watching... the leads are so cute together they should date in real life :P I love that music playing when they first met (around 5 minutes in ep 1) hope they release the various artists album soon.

their first kiss is my favourite out of all their kisses, the scenery/lighting made the scene more alluring. The way he looks at her is just so sexy :wub:

also Ma Sung looked so handsome in that white suit (ep 8) it matched the scenery perfectly!

Ki Joon is my favourite character, he's a comic relief with all these villains around. One of the background music playing during him and Ha Im scenes sounds like it's from Manhole k-drama, but this version sounds different.

It feels sad the more I watch this, hope it will not be like Uncontrollably Fond. I'd rather they pulled a Miracle That We Met ending but no way that's gonna happen

DJ team said “we will have the content and completion that will bring a successful conclusion”   whahaa successful conclusion   geeweez  It sounds like they want to keep us in suspense till ep16.  :persevere::confounded: 

((translation))

‘DJ’ CJH&SHY, will he tell the separation to her at the end?  Upping the curiosity

Spoiler

Will MS and GB separate after all?

Ahead of this week's final of DJ(writer Ji-Yeon Choi / PD Kim Gam-rah / production IHQ, Golden Thumb), the 15 episode shows GMS arranging his surroundings calmly.

After getting the treatment in the hospital for head pain which caused him to fall at the end of EP 14, GMS writes down his daily activities in his notebook as usual.   The contents include ‘to arrange/clean up my surroundings immediately’ ‘to arrange/prepare the healing village’, which raised concerns about his health.

Above all his phrase ‘separation from JGB’ strikes one’s heart.  GMS promised not to forget his love for JGB even if he would forget everything else. The fact that he writes ‘separation from JGB’ in his notebook, raises concerns that it is time to prepare for irreversible situations.

The producer said “As the curiosity about the ending of DJ  grows, there are writings by some people who claimed to be staffs from the drama through various SNS.” “We can’t give a hint about the ending but we will have the content and completion that will bring a successful conclusion.”

DJ goes toward the end with the love line of the four male and female protagonists which is getting into full swing, and JGB has restored her reputation, but GMS’s health is deteriorating which is heightening tension.

‘DJ’ EP15  will be broadcast simultaneously at 11 pm on the 10/24, in Dramax and MBN.

0rrVhXZ.jpg

http://www.imaeil.com/sub_news/sub_news_view.php?news_id=2018102322410447118&yy=NewestAll

meKZdu1.gif

jN5bb3M.gif

Spoiler

cbdBXrR.gif

BBBZa5w.gif

cr to DC

14 hours ago, crystaltears said:

finally decided to watch this drama 2 days ago, I got hooked by the cute romance in ep 1! Now I'm addicted and can't stop watching...

Sorry to cut your post.. Same here, I got hooked in the drama after watching episode 1.. I know there's nothing new there, this drama has lot of cliches, but I don't know, it must be because of CJH's dreamy white knight feel. :wub: He had me at "Hmm, Appa wasseo (yes, daddy's here)" in that sexy voice.. 

14 hours ago, crystaltears said:

I love that music playing when they first met (around 5 minutes in ep 1) hope they release the various artists album soon.

their first kiss is my favourite out of all their kisses, the scenery/lighting made the scene more alluring. The way he looks at her is just so sexy :wub:

I'm still searching for that song everywhere but can't find it.. And the English version of "Tuk Tuk" (played in Ep. 6  kiss at the Oddball party).

Archived