[Drama 2018] Devilish Joy, 마성의 기쁨

0ly40

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

I want Eldest Aunt and Dr. Yoon to be punished for their actions as well. And, not just developing guilty consciences, but actually paying the price of hiring a hitman. Also, KJ needs to know what his mother did to MS, so that he understands who he's going up against since KJ seems determined to live a life not approved by his mother. For instance, is Eldest Aunt so ruthless that she could arrange an "accident" for HI to get rid of her from KJ's side somehow? Maybe not, but KJ needs to understand that his mother is ruthless and can be dangerous.

I am with you in this one. I want bought to pay for what they have  donne. 

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I will wait until the final episode is aired before watching the last 4 episodes. 

same here.. I figured out what happened in eps13 and 14 from this thread and short clips from IG.

@stroppyse i hope you’re right. it will be too cruel and unfair for GB if MS leaves her so that he can die alone.

Jail too good for that Evil Aunt, and her sisters  also need to join in what ever bad karma and punishment comes her way as they all complicit.

I hope KJ and MS stripe them of every last penny. Let them go find hard work to do and 'slum' it, thing that would be worst for them than jail where they are guaranteed food and housing.

MS seems have come to terms with his death but for a head doctor he sure is thick as a brick. If you crawl off some where to die those left behind are gonna be so hurt and racked with gulit and what ifs. A noble idoit is still dam idiot, come on MS. Hoping he going away to try some experimental treatment only available abroad and he doesn't want to get anyones hopes up so he's going go face it alone hoping to return with good news. Come on Writernim don't turn him into a fool, please, time for noble idiot line to retire.

[Devilish Joy] Ep 13 Choi Jin Hyuk melts at Song Ha Yoon's whisper, "I love you"

joy.png

Article: Naver 'Devilish Joy' Song Ha Yoon, "I love you" Choi Jin Hyuk melts at her whisper (this part will be aired on ep 14) 

1.[+37,-0]
The best drama that causes explosions of sadness and heart flutters at the same time this autumn. ♡

2. [+32,-0]
My top star, Choi Jin Hyuk!~

3. [+24,-2]
I love you~ a whisper.. Going to die of heart flutters again!!

4. [+19,-1]
It feels so sweet just by reading the article~~~ Going to be a first broadcast killer today too~~ 

5. [+13,-0]
Is Choi Jin Hyuk's character going to die? Please make it a happy ending... 

6. [+5,-0]
I really like this drama, it's so sweet~ The kiss scenes are really daebak. Been a while since I felt excited kiss scenes~ It feels like I went back to my 20s where I had passionate relationships. My vitamin-like drama~ I'll be a first broadcast killer today too. Let's go for 3% viewer ratings^^

7. [+4,-0]
Ah, I hope the two will meet each other on public channels again. No, date in real life. Is their chemistry real? 

8. [+4,-0]
Gong Ma Sung ♡♡♡

9. [+3,-0]
I believe in Choi Jin Hyuk and his work. What does he lack? ♡ Going to be a first broadcast killer for Devilish Joy at 11pm~

Spoiler

devilish.png

Article: Naver 'Devilish Joy' Choi Jin Hyuk, "I like my aunt" … Jeon Su Kyung, "I hate you"

1. [+55,-0]
Ah, this scene was so sad. ㅜㅜ

2. [+20,-1]
It was so sad. ㅠㅠ  Gong Ma Sung ㅠㅠ 

3. [+15,-0]
My heart hurts. 

4. [+5,-0]
My heart hurts so much. Gong Jin Yang, the terrible things you did will hurt Ki Joon in the end. 

5. [+5,-0]
The scene where Ma Sung is pitiful. ㅠㅠ

6. [+4,-1]
Pitiful Ma Sung. But he has Gi Bbeum by his side, I hope he overcomes his illness. Let's go for a happy end. 

7. [+3,-0] 
My heart broke~

=====

[Devilish Joy] Ep 14 Choi Jin Hyuk cried his heart out after his aunt admits her attempt to kill him

devil.png

Article: Naver 'Devilish Joy' Choi Jin Hyuk questions the incident from 3 years ago, "Why did he lie?" 

1. [+180,-4] 
He's sick, but his heart broke too. The feeling of betrayal is painful. I feel bad for him, Gong Ma Sung. 

2. [+138,-1]
Ah. Seriously, please don't do this. ㅠㅠ Where is the happy ending? It's not right to make them lovey-dovey and then end it with a sad ending!!!!!!!! No one is sick of happy endings!!!!!!!!

3. [+100,-1]
Ah.. Why.. How is the scriptwriter going to end this.. ㅠㅠ You kept writing as if there isn't much time left.. This isn't going to be a sad ending right? 

4. [+98,-1]
The situation around the male lead is really sad. Is the aunt still a human? And the doctor.. 

5. [+84,-1]
Please save Ma Sung. 

6. [+22,-0]
I feel so bad for Gong Ma Sung. What should I do? My heart hurts so much for him!! The aunt and the doctor are really mean!! It's just a drama, but they are too much. Please make it a happy ending~~ I hope Mabbeum get to walk the flowery path~~ ♡♡

7. [+21,-0]
It's only not that Choi Jin Hyuk's sweet gaze is good, but he makes me sad because of his sad expressions too. 

8. [+21,-1]
I cried along with Ma Sung. I think he's a god in acting. It felt so real. 

Spoiler

joy14.png

Article: Naver 'Devilish Joy' Choi Jin Hyuk's tear ducts has failed him, bursting into tears.. viewers cried along with him

1. [+83,-0]
Ma Sung-ssi~ Don't cry anymore and walk the flowery path as Mabbeum. 

2. [+65,-1]
Choi Jin Hyuk's sad acting when he cry is great~!! His acting was great in Tunnel too... But 

he's better in Devilish Joy... I'm supporting you~~!!

3. [+41,-0]
Gong Ma Sung is the god of acting! I'm still tearing up now. It was so sad. The acting is so good that my heart hurts just by watching. Please give us a happy ending~~

4. [+34,-0]
It's not a sad ending... right? ㅠㅡㅠ

5. [+25,-0]
My tears flowed down too. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

cr

10 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

These two... I really wonder how can they not continue with dating for real after all the filming is wrapped up.... Won't they like miss each other? :lol:

the most important question is: will we miss them once this drama ends? I know I will :rolleyes:

I'm just finally watching episode 13 with eng subs.. and I have to say it was so sweet when GMS protected JGB from the anti fans as she was going into the prosecutor's office to be interrogated and it was also so sweet the way KJ drove in and assisted them. JGB is against the world but the few who remain by her side are so sweet and loyal.

The lives of two lovely people, a young doctor and a young famous actress, were abused and ruined, taken away many years of their happiness and livelihood... They and their families have suffered so much pains, physically, finally and mentally.... Just because of some greedy aunt and an evil doctor who should not call himself a doctor.

What kind of justice should be done?

In the end, is Dr. Gong Ma Sung going to die and sadly leave his love alone? 

MS changed GB’s phone name from ‘fuss, strange/bizarre one’ => ‘fuss JGB’
(** MS deleted ‘strange.’ I don’t know what it means.  Maybe he feels he is getting to know her more? I forgot how DF translated it.  Hopefully it’s close.)
(** I read someone thought that, after repeatedly looking at the scene where MS wrote something on his hand in the restaurant, it appeared to be like GB’s phone name.)

Spoiler

ZI0kXjb.jpg

cr DC

I read the ticket is for GB for a jewelry CF (Los Angeles)

Spoiler

yqPeCb2.jpg

cr to DC

rWp8xe5.png

cr to DC

(response from some of kviewers. )

Spoiler

- Isn’t this GB’s attic room?     
 - What is this?  Why is MS’s shoe next to him?   Did they go there in secret from the family?
 - But in the preview MS greets GB and cries but it’s not the same clothes.. I don’t think it’s the same day which he leaves…?
 - I bet on my soul  how hard Ma-Bbum had tried to find that pose. keke  ((meaning they had to try many ways to find a right pose??)      PDnim has a born talent.. keke
 - Finally there is a pose in which GB’s neck didn’t have to bend backward..  I know I have to feel happy but soon there is goodbye   tutuu
 - They came there at the end of the date.  eissy  They should’ve gone to MS’s house (his house is bigger)
 - It’s Myeongdong dating.  After date MS brought GB home and then he begged her not to go to his home so they ended up in the attic room??  
 - I always wanted to see their kiss scene with her sitting on his lap so it finally happened.  uuu
 - Why is their barefoot look so sexy.
 - GB still has on the jacket.   It means, as soon as MS was seated, GB grabbed his wrist and pulled him in.
 - They must be desperate as MS’s shoe is lying like that and GB hadn’t taken off her jacket  keke
 - MS’s right hand is holding GB’s leg rather tightly ke  And where is MS’s left hand???
 - Look at all these comments  kkkkkk  I’m going crazy

xwg9z19.gif

FjkFcDr.gif

cr to DC

4 hours ago, booha said:

I read the ticket is for GB for a jewelry CF (Los Angeles)

thanks! glad to hear.. at least it means that even though there’s gonna be a separation, it won't be for long.. It looks like MS will get treatment while GB is away. 

On 10/20/2018 at 2:51 AM, gutibear said:

the best karma for the aunt(s) and dr Yoon would be, they all suffer the disease MS is having now #evillaugh

Oh not for me - they should feel misarable - and guilty. I don´t grudge (is that the right word) them to forget. I hope they will suffer for a long time - remembering what they did. (and loosing everything).

2 hours ago, gutibear said:

It looks like MS will get treatment while GB is away. 

Thats what he need - he never got treatment from a person who wanted him to be cured anyway. Or at least get better.

@supergal99

Gosh I like the lyrics. Thanks  It gives a feeling that Ma-Bbum’s love will conquer their obstacles.   We all are dreadfully apprehensive about the ending.   So much suspense  The writer surely knows how to torment us  lol  :unsure:

"My companion these days"

Well I saw this IG before then I forgot about it till now.  A traveler happened to be in the airport and saw the shooting.  She responded saying it was around 9/15 and she didn’t see SHY(GB) but CJH(MS) & another man(sec Yoong??).  
Is it the same clothes as MS’s in the preview while he is saying goodbye to people? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:    If this scene is in the drama, then is MS  going somewhere?? Hainan?? 

preview

Spoiler

5 hours ago, booha said:

Well I saw this IG before then I forgot about it till now.  A traveler happened to be in the airport and saw the shooting.  She responded saying it was around 9/15 and she didn’t see SHY(GB) but CJH(MS) & another man(sec Yoong??).  

Wait, What?? They're in Incheon Airport shooting on 9/15? I was also in Incheon on that day, we're leaving Korea after a five-day vacation. What a bummer :tears: But at that time, I haven't heard of Devilish Joy or Choi Jin Hyuk yet. But I guess if I'll see him in person then, I'll be his fan in three minutes.. Hahaha :lol:

Archived