[Drama 2018] Devilish Joy, 마성의 기쁨

0ly40

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Lmangla said:

genius doctor with amnesia, cinderella syndrome?... ummmm, how does he have patients?? :sweatingbullets:

haha   He got ‘Cinderella Amnesia Disorder/Syndrome’ after he had a car accident.   Now he is the patients and chases after a love bird like a buffoon?     
Most of time Choi Jin Hyuk has been able to pick good dramas. So I’m looking forward to this drama as his last two dramas are crime dramas though they are good but I would prefer romcom/romance.     Btw in case you aren’t aware, Devilish Joy is in preproduction.

“Choi Jin Hyuk plays as Gong Ma-sung, a successor of the Sunwoo group,  and an authority on the cranial nerve.  After a car accident when trying to help a woman who he happens to meet,  he suffers from short-term amnesia so that his memory does not last more than a day.    Everyday, he writes down notes about what happened to him that day. The next morning, he memorizes the written notes that he wrote the night before.”

18 hours ago, sheelatpsfm said:

hi. I'm looking forward for this drama.. 

His last drama was "tunnel" and it was good.

I’m happy to hear you liked ‘Tunnel’.  CJH never disappointed me with his dramas either in romcom/melo/crime.  It’s because he has this innate ability to pick a character which he can relate to well.   In case you aren’t aware, DJ is preproduced and it should be on air around late Sep or early Oct.  Check it out later whether it’s your cup of tea or… :rolleyes::)

Hoya

Child actor, Choi Seung Hun ((Everybody comments about the heat wave. It must be very hot in Korea now.))

From Lee Ju Yeon IG:
'New drama # during shooting DJ
Please wait for it'

Spoiler

((translated portion))
Every Sunday I went to the hospital these days, there was a filming.   Today my curiosity was answered. Shooting in front of  hospital lobby café   CJH   Such a small face and tall height and his true physique  Splendid  

From Lee Ju Yeon IG:

@RPM @booha I’m so excited to see a teaser out ! And confirmed airing date  Thanks for updates. I read he’s also considering another drama offer . Yay , he’s on a roll. How Long are each episodes?  Is it standard one hour or 45mins like previous dramax shows ? 

@Lmangla Come watch this with me when it airs !

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Devilish Joy, 마성의 기쁨 - Choi Jin Hyuk, Hoya and Song Ha Yoon - Wednesdays @ 23:00 KST - Premiers on September 5th

EDIT: posting IG teaser-1 since the YT video is no longer available

1st Teaser:

(012) Still doesn’t know the cause of it or how to treat it?

H0ztot9.gif

On 8/8/2018 at 2:10 AM, RPM said:

On 8/8/2018 at 3:54 AM, triplem said:

@RPM @booha I’m so excited to see a teaser out ! And confirmed airing date  Thanks for updates. I read he’s also considering another drama offer . Yay , he’s on a roll. How Long are each episodes?  Is it standard one hour or 45mins like previous dramax shows ? 

@Lmangla Come watch this with me when it airs !

thank you  @RPM  @triplem 
Wow the first teaser   I read DJ will start to broadcast  9/5  Wed 11pm KST.  But there is no info about # of eps &  how long for each ep &  how many ep/eps per a week. :wacko:

However does anybody know where it will broadcast (like viki, DF, ondemandK…)  &&  where can I watch this drama??  

Archived