Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Devilish Joy, 마성의 기쁨

16 hours ago, Lmangla said:

genius doctor with amnesia, cinderella syndrome?... ummmm, how does he have patients?? :sweatingbullets:

haha   He got ‘Cinderella Amnesia Disorder/Syndrome’ after he had a car accident.   Now he is the patients and chases after a love bird like a buffoon?     
Most of time Choi Jin Hyuk has been able to pick good dramas. So I’m looking forward to this drama as his last two dramas are crime dramas though they are good but I would prefer romcom/romance.     Btw in case you aren’t aware, Devilish Joy is in preproduction.

“Choi Jin Hyuk plays as Gong Ma-sung, a successor of the Sunwoo group,  and an authority on the cranial nerve.  After a car accident when trying to help a woman who he happens to meet,  he suffers from short-term amnesia so that his memory does not last more than a day.    Everyday, he writes down notes about what happened to him that day. The next morning, he memorizes the written notes that he wrote the night before.”

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, sheelatpsfm said:

hi. I'm looking forward for this drama.. 

His last drama was "tunnel" and it was good.

I’m happy to hear you liked ‘Tunnel’.  CJH never disappointed me with his dramas either in romcom/melo/crime.  It’s because he has this innate ability to pick a character which he can relate to well.   In case you aren’t aware, DJ is preproduced and it should be on air around late Sep or early Oct.  Check it out later whether it’s your cup of tea or… :rolleyes::)

Hoya

• Like 4

**CJH is delighted with Mang Go’s handy work on IG :)
'Have a drink (mang go’s work2 )'

**Somehow missed this 

real_21ws 'This is a very beautiful place, where shooting diabolic happiness on hainan island.'

• Like 3

Child actor, Choi Seung Hun ((Everybody comments about the heat wave. It must be very hot in Korea now.))

From Lee Ju Yeon IG:
'New drama # during shooting DJ
Please wait for it'

Spoiler

• Like 3

((translated portion))
Every Sunday I went to the hospital these days, there was a filming.   Today my curiosity was answered. Shooting in front of  hospital lobby café   CJH   Such a small face and tall height and his true physique  Splendid  

From Lee Ju Yeon IG:

• Like 3

Lee Su Ji

Spoiler

Kim Ji Young

( Cheongpyeong  set)

waiting for morning shooting ( Cheongpyeong  set)

Yeouido island, all night shooting

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@RPM @booha I’m so excited to see a teaser out ! And confirmed airing date  Thanks for updates. I read he’s also considering another drama offer . Yay , he’s on a roll. How Long are each episodes?  Is it standard one hour or 45mins like previous dramax shows ? 

@Lmangla Come watch this with me when it airs !

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5