[Drama 2018] Radio Romance 라디오 로맨스

Go Seung Ji

On 14/02/2018 at 8:00 AM, blademan said:

OMG all those threatening letters to SH calling him a 'murderer'!!! And the screen pans to Jason :o Consider me intrigued!

You are.not the only one.  It has become a mini thriller for me now.  Jason's action does reflect to me that he thinks of JSH as an experiment item or  a special case.  Given a certain factor.... different result will occur.  The latest episode made me wonder... who the sender of the message is. Who is that person who knows the incident that happened to  his friend and ready to.damage his image by calling him a murderer.  

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, fieza1871 said:

Havent watch ep 5&6 with sub but honestly don't like the idea that jason is not a good friend to SH

Yea,from what I'm reading up there, he is really bad. So it means the guy is sorrounded by wolves.

They shouldn't make me hate this drama. How can everybody around one person be bad? Is that a possibility?  Then I should quit my fake life and take off to an unknown land to start all over again. I'm just so annoyed

1 hour ago, myramalie said:

Hi to all chingus.. havent been in this forum for ages. But this drama makes me wanna starts again.

Have  a feeling that GR will still be clueless and in a daze after the kiss but I hope she will be reminded of her 'old young friend' and hoping for a start of a romance but having SH to warms up and open up will do for me for now.

More interested to know what actually happened in the past and how all the characters are connected. I hope this drama will give closure to all the characters on whatever issues that they are facing. For once i hope for Kdrama with less angst, no noble idiocy and  SH mother should just fly kite.. 

Now i'm looking forward to MONDAY......

It will have to be another Tuesday next week, if I'm not mistaken. ☺

Welcome back to the forum chingu... i was so excited after reading the posts and watching the video clips this morning.  So that is why SGR does not recognise her young friend when she sees him.   Their first meeting was when she was being blind folded and I guess JSH never introduced his real face and his real name when they were together.  That is why he knows her well but she isn't. What a friendship and it is making me eager to watch  and Iove it more no matter what the rating is.

"Radio Romance" Yoon Doo-joon and Kim So-hyun Kiss

photo944482.jpg

"Radio Romance" Yoon Doo-joon and Kim So-hyun kissed. However, not all is well.

The fifth and sixth episodes of the KBS 2TV drama "Radio Romance" were broadcasted continuously on the 13th. Top star DJ Ji Soo-ho (Yoon Doo-joon) and a lousy script writer Song Geu-rim (Kim So-hyun) began their radio show.

Soo-ho has been a puppet all of his career and he insisted the radio show be recorded rather than live. Director Lee Kang (Yoon Park) wanted to trick him and pretended the radio was a recording when it was actually live.

Not knowing this, Ji Soo-ho was surprised when a listener called to complain and said, "Let's do this again" during a live show. It was one of the worst radio accidents that could happen, but Lee Kang saw this as an opportunity.

His agency wanted Ji Soo-ho off the radio, but he told Song Geu-rim he wanted to learn more about radio. They got closer. Then he said, "I want know more, about you".

On their way back to Seoul, Ji Soo-ho and Song Geu-rim were caught in traffic and were about to be late. Lee Kang planned to turn the crisis around by making up a new radio show. Song Geu-rim and Lee Soo-ho made it to the rundown school on time.

The two of them successfully managed the show. It was snowing. Ji Soo-ho kissed Song Geu-rim and asked her if she really didn't remember.

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...

8 hours ago, chowderina89 said:

The kissssss..i do notice that because of the age gap it wasn't such an intense kiss..i can't say that they were locking up the lips..this aspect ruins my love dream:D

But i do expect to see how she will react after that kiss and if she will remember him:ph34r:..let us see the preview:blink:

I really hope is not intense or passionate kiss scene because the situation was really heartwarming and beautiful.

So yeah we know that JSH wasn't only watching over her from afar.. apparently he's really close with her! But, up until now, we see that he just approached her when she couldn't see his face.

It makes me wonder, how if those two boys appeared as one person in front of her? Like she misknew JSH's friend as JSH himself. 

This could be the reason why JSH felt upset toward his friend, and maybe the reason why SGR couldn't recognize JSH. It's not because she forgot him, but... she thougt his friend was him, and he's dead.. :o

Hahaha is it weird theory from me? Lol :D

my first comment in this thread...

after watching up to ep6

*Jason is creeping me out, that laugh of his is not like he was happy as SH's friend, is he hiding something from him? i wonder if he was also paid to keep SH in check.

* I'm a bit confused with SH being a murderer, why, because of that truck accident? and regarding his manager JonWoo and TaeRi, is SH was threaten by them bcoz they knew somethng that could ruined his image ??

*What's with his dark past?

*SH's not really his mother's son or is he?

PS. I don't want the story turns out soo dark because of their past...

Please maintain these drama as Romance as possible

29 minutes ago, loveiskim said:

So yeah we know that JSH wasn't only watching over her from afar.. apparently he's really close with her! But, up until now, we see that he just approached her when she couldn't see his face.

It makes me wonder, how if those two boys appeared as one person in front of her? Like she misknew JSH's friend as JSH himself. 

This could be the reason why JSH felt upset toward his friend, and maybe the reason why SGR couldn't recognize JSH. It's not because she forgot him, but... she thougt his friend was him, and he's dead.. :o

Hahaha is it weird theory from me? Lol :D

I like your theory! let's connect with mine.

Here is their dialogue (video in spoiler)

SGR: My mom got her eye surgery when I was 14 years old.

Ever since then, I left the television off. (JSH looks at her).

I didn't want to laugh or cry while seeing a world my mom couldn't see. That's how I felt when I was young.

Instead, the radio always open at home. I wanted to hear the world she was hearing.

But I fell in love for after a while.

See the bold ones? if our theories combined;

Since she is practicing to using the walking stick and were blind folded, she only knew him through his voice and  maybe his friend has introduced himself as 'JSH'.  But I fell in love for after a while.This could be the reason why JSH felt upset toward his friend, and maybe the reason why SGR couldn't recognize JSH. It's not because she forgot him, but... she thought his friend was him, and he's dead.

Ever since then, I left the television off.  She doesn't watch or listen to his voice again at the some period time and she forgot all the memories. She just assumed that is somehow like puppy love and heartbroken too so she choose to forget everything.

Spoiler

Okay I have finally watched both episodes already. I have to admit if i really liked ep1-4, I am in love with 5-6. I felt the story really coming along really wonderfully. We got to see each character and their growth together and individually.

I really love that JSH is really making an effort not just to know about radio but also about SGR. I really do love how he is slowly breaking down his walls. The scene where JSH is reading the comments after that mishap in the his live radio show, I really love how he begun to get use to failure but also realise that despite failure and disgracing himself there are people who still continue to support him.

The last scene in ep 5 was really sweet, JSH was just jealous of the relationship between LG and GSR that he asked SGR to come with him. So sweet. the postcard during that scene of JSH and his friend, that means they too listen to radio??

Screen_Shot_2018_02_14_at_3_12_39_PM.png

giphy.gif

Even though at times I feel that LG is really crazy haha, I have to admit I quite like the cute combo of LG, JSH and SGR, they really work well together :tongue:

I find JSH really cute at how he tries to find silly excuses to make sure that LG and SGR don't stay up all night to work on scripts :tongue: so cute.

The scene with the phone conversation was really nice, i am glad that SGR took the time to call and talk to him and get to know him better. Afterall, she is the main writer she is writing what he wants/will say into the radio.

I am truly curious to see what exactly is SGR's script like that makes her writing so terrible. I know she tends to be rather descriptive but even then, it can't be all bad right??

Why JSH's mother is unbelievable i tell you, she just does everything without taking into consideration anyone elses feelings. To be honest, I dont really care much for the father since all he thinks about is women. But for her to take out all her pain on JSH is unbelievable.

I don't really know how I feel about JSH's manager because i know he struggles to be JSH's friend but at the same time he is loyal to JH Entertainment and the mother, so at times I don't know why he doesnt what he does. @bebebisous33 @YourHighness . @Kasmic @vangsweetie637 @Yongzura

I found that the story about that boy with his friend, his experience really mirrored what JSH went through as a teenager as well, i guess if anything it is really helping JSH heal, bit by bit, little by little. JSH is really learning and growing bit by bit, it is clear that when he learns more about the stories he reads, and more about how the workings of radio is, he is growing himself as a person. Being more in touched with himself

So there must be something in JSH's past - it could be related to his friend passing away, I have a feeling rather than LG being linked it is Jason that is linked? Clearly Jason was talking to someone, and is using JSH's case as sort of a case study or seminar piece. I am not too sure whether Jason is bad or good.

Screen_Shot_2018_02_14_at_3_57_42_PM.png

It is sad where JSH hung his graduation diploma, where his friend's urn is.

I do find it a bit curious how come SGR doesnt seem to realise that boy is JSH, but maybe JSH never told SGR his name or at least his real name. Like what the past showed, SGR was practising what it felt to be blind because of her mother, maybe she never did see his face.

Hello.... I asked for a sweet lovestory with a bit typical stuff like mean Mother and all that so not too boring - but why in all the world did I start to get the melo feeling here too. I am so not good with melos and I promised myself to not wach an ongoing again... so what is this...

Okay - maybe my feeling is just totally wrong and I see it darker than it is... but right now I feel like a lot happen in the past.

So it seems like SH only got in contact with young GR after she pretended to be blind.

She was the young girl who smiled but was not happy and he was the young boy who did not cry but still was said.

I will remember that phrase well.

I have a lot to think about now - And my mind is working on it even if I don´t want it. Did meet SH his friend Ji Woo in the Hospital? Where they friends before. We know SH knows Joon Woo back than too - where they all friends. And sure - this annoying child actress was there too. I wonder if it was Ji Woo who sended the card to the radio station - and maybe it can help SH later if he reads what his friend wrote back than.

Tae Ri is a pain in the neck. She knows something and she knows that JW has the evidence. I guess the evidence is his mobile phone and the messages and recorded voice mails from SH from the day of the accident.

I don´t think SH was angry with his friend - but more he felt guilty. So can it be that his mother made it so Ji Woo wrote the test for SH - and thats why SH put it in the box to his urn.

So maybe GR never knew SHs name - or maybe not his right name. And she never watched TV so she could never recognize the boys voice too.

I found out to early - I betters had watched this later and marathoned it in one night.

I am so angry because the Mother (who is not even his Mother) use SHs stamp like she is pleased and I can´t wait for him to stood against her for real. Looks like TR can use the same info against the Monster Mother - as she herself used against the FAther and the Son.

I wonder if GR knews the boy who died too -

Is Jason really related to the dead Boy? MAybe he is not only after revange but he needs to find out what happen in the past. So he try to make SH talk to him. But I can´t stop my feeling about Jason beeing not in his right mind.

Joon Woo is strange - is he loyal to the company or is he in real trying hard to protect the girl he likes and the Boy who once was his friend... but knowing too well how the buisness works. I hope he never give any evidence to TR.

I need the translation for the preview....

Archived