[Drama 2018] Radio Romance 라디오 로맨스

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, dbsg lub3r said:

Quick Question!

I'm only on episode 3 so I don't know if there were scenes where it shows that GR doesnt remember JSH but if i remember correctly,

wasn't there a scene in episode 1 where GR was like theres no way he can remember me. I know JSH remembers her and I thought GR knew JSH too but they were both hiding the fact they knew each other.

Can someone clear this for me? LOL

I think SGR's thought was refered to their encounter 4 years ago when JSH (intentionally?) tripped her to fall. But even that time, SGR just recognize him as actor JSH, not as her childhood friend.

But that scene is still unclear too, maybe they will give longer version of that scene later?

Ha Joon aka Secretary/Spy Kim Joon Woo really looks like an long lost older brother of Park Bo Gum for real...:lol:

If Geu Rim was indeed blind when young for than span moment it's understandable why she doesn't know him...Doubt he really tell her his full name and after we could see from the flashbacks he never showed himself to her,just observed her from a distance alone or with his friend...She might remember that boy when she was younger if some memories are triggered somehow , it's still possible but to know it's him it's kinda hard and irrealistic...Curious if she'll freak out about the kiss...I guess it will be awkward afterwards for sure...

Also what the ...

Can't believe Doc Friend is a twisted/psycho dude out to harm SuHo....More likely i bet is related to the friend that died and in twisted ways wanting revenge or worse,for his study research....Still,didn't expect this twist but very disappointed that the sole person who he actually kinda trusts is doing something like that to him,poor guy,at least from now on he'll have rally genuine people who will be by his side...

The kissssss..i do notice that because of the age gap it wasn't such an intense kiss..i can't say that they were locking up the lips..this aspect ruins my love dream:D

But i do expect to see how she will react after that kiss and if she will remember him:ph34r:..let us see the preview:blink:

The reason why GR in a blindfold when she was young because she wants to know what it is like to be blind so that she understands her mum better or what to know what it is like to be in her mum's shoe?  I seem to remember in ep1 that her mum had eye surgery and may loose her sight.  Hence GR didn't know SH because she has never seen him, only heard his voice.  I may be wrong. 

Oh my god...  Kiss scene..  :wub::wub::wub: I didn't want to hope that GR will recognize SH after that.. (Even yes,  that will better).... Maybe we will see more of their young interaction to see how SH make GR realize that he is that young boy... God.. No preview.. It's good and we even have kiss in earlier episode..  Can't wait for the next episode 

The person who wish to become a psychologist often needs one himself / herself.

Whaa...

Why do I feel like there was noone sitting on the opposite of Jason. Like he is talking to his dead friend... brother... whatever...

Is the real reason Jason wants JSH to find his emotions only because than he can hurt him and take revange on a different level.

Trying to find a good reason - thats hard - using the cards so JSH gets confrontad with the past and can find a way to overcome it... but thats not the vibe Jason gives me now.

So was there really noone around SH he could trust... damn...

@Sailormoon008 i am with you on this for now , but i will wait and excitedly watch the development of Radio Romance  . I do not have subs yet , but episode 6 kiddies singing made my heart happy :heart:    The RR characters with all their yin and yang are interesting to me and the show unique since i stopped listening to the radio ages ago .. SH and PD Lee are my two men that i am cheering on  ..Namaste LOL 

1 hour ago, chowderina89 said:

The kissssss..i do notice that because of the age gap it wasn't such an intense kiss..i can't say that they were locking up the lips..this aspect ruins my love dream:D

But i do expect to see how she will react after that kiss and if she will remember him:ph34r:..let us see the preview:blink:

Since this is their first kiss after long time.. I can expect that there will be no intense kiss. It must be weird tho to have that kind of kiss.SGR must be utterly shocked even with this kiss. In her mind, he is nobody (yet)

14 hours ago, Kasmic said:

YDJ my what a turn of character from the Splash Splash Love

@Kasmicyup - I'm here and Frappeing away,. For ths show I might pair that with hash browns or french fries depending on time of day :grin::grin: I actually discovered YDJ from the 2 eating/food dramas he did and enjoyed salivating over both series. The romance was on the odd side but I was watching it only for the FOOOOOOODDDD!!!!. And boy did he do a good job with that.!!!! 

So does that mean we get to watch more of this show this week or does it mean we have to wait till next wed/thu to watch this show?

Well Jason you are piece of $##$#....... according to this last scene :frown: .   Rewatched with subs and the words in the children's song so heart wrenching auuuuu .  The kiss i felt was more of a reminder to GR of when they were young friends ..still nice and sweet and almost innocent no matter what their age is , so i am glad for both of them.  

Hi to all chingus.. havent been in this forum for ages. But this drama makes me wanna starts again.

Have  a feeling that GR will still be clueless and in a daze after the kiss but I hope she will be reminded of her 'old young friend' and hoping for a start of a romance but having SH to warms up and open up will do for me for now.

More interested to know what actually happened in the past and how all the characters are connected. I hope this drama will give closure to all the characters on whatever issues that they are facing. For once i hope for Kdrama with less angst, no noble idiocy and  SH mother should just fly kite.. 

Now i'm looking forward to MONDAY......

10 hours ago, kriswu said:

but it doesn't really make sense to me how she cannot remember suho... i mean they even kissed (whoa there :o kudos to the young actors!! :D) and they seem really close. maybe she was really blind before? and her mom donated her eyes to SGR? :unsure:

and that kiss in the soccer field. I'M  S H O O K. even after all these years, he still loves her :wub:

I think so. SGR blind when JSH approached her. It's makes sense he still love her cause since then so many happen to him that make him lost himself.

[SPOILERS] RADIO ROMANCE E05-6 + RATING

/ 2:25 AM
0003717950_001_20180213230314958.jpg

1.png

1.png

Naver - Osen: 'Radio' Yoon Doo Joon, says to Kim So Hyun "I'm curious about you"

1. [+2586, -32] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder If Yong Jun Hyung messaged Yoon Doo Joon after the broadcast? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1524, -36] Ah seriously Doo Joon is heart fluttering...He is so handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1388, -35] Heart attack♡

4. [+1325, -32] Honey keeps on dripping from his eyes

5. [+1107, -30] Heart attack...

6. [+314, -1] Seems the doctor doesn't think of Soo Ho as a patient but as a paper for a presentation...

7. [+271, -1] What's with the thriller suddenly? What's wrong with that doctor?

8. [+250, -2] But why is his doctor friend creepy...ㅠㅠㅠ If that's flow, the doctor friend is the killer ㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+243, -4] Ah Ji Soo Ho was bad last week but now he is heart fluttering ㅎㅎ

10. [+236, -5] Yoon Doo Joon is good at acting and he is cool. He is seriously the best

0000822875_001_20180214001259267.jpg

1.png

Naver - xports news: 'Radio Romance' Yoon Doo Joon, kisses Kim So Hyun "Don't you remember me?" 

1. [+2586, -32] Soo Ho is so sweet ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Yoon Doo Joon's eyes are the best...but what's wrong with the doctor, is he a psycho...? Goosebumps

2. [+1524, -36] Oh It's sad. The words he said to the kids

3. [+1388, -35] Ah...I went to sleep while my heart doojoon doojon (t/n: doojoon doojon is the sound of the heart beating)  ㅠㅠ

4. [+1325, -32] 1. Kwank Dong Yeon's identity 2. The diploma had Ji Soo Hoo's name 3. Kim So Hyun got her mother's eyes 4. Ji Soo Ho's identity and his past,  Everyone match their characters so well

5. [+1107, -30] Why there is no preview ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ How can I wait till next week

6. [+314, -1] But the people around Soo Ho are just people who want to use him~ His heart's wound is really deep...Geu Rim is the only one who can take care of that wound so he can't help but fall in love with her...They are both pretty and suit each other

7. [+271, -1] Please don't let Soo Ho get hurt again~ I like Doo Joon so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+250, -2] Today's ending did everything

9. [+243, -4] It was so fun today ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Soo Ho breaks my heart...

10. [+236, -5] Seriously Doo Joon Doo Joon

-----

Rating:
E05: 5.1%
E06: 4.2%

Archived