Lee Cheol-Min

Writer

Jung Yoo-Sun

Episodes: 16

Broadcast Period

2018-Mar-05 to 2018-Apr-24
Runtime: Monday and Tuesday 21:00

About the Show

The story of two people who fall in love with each other due to a “cupid” possessing magical pollen.

Oh Soo (Lee Jong Hyun) is a man in his 20’s and works as a promising engineer in the IT field, a cafe owner and a barista. He is smart and handsome. He plays cupid for you men and women by using a mysterious pollen. Due to the pollen, he falls in love with Seo Yoo Ri (Kim So Eun). She is also in her 20’s and works as a police officer. She has a bright personality and supports her family by herself.

Production Information

"That Man Oh Soo" took over the OCN Mondays and Tuesdays 21:00 time slot previously occupied by "Short"
Filming began in  December 2017.

Cast

Main Cast

Lee Jong Hyun as Oh Soo

f131624545643024469(0).png

Kim So Eun as Seo Yoo Ri

f131624574325368329(0).png

Supporting Cast

Kang Tae Oh as Kim Jin Woo

f131624589243899960(0).png

Park Na Ye as Seo Soo Jeon

Lee Hye Ran as Yoon Che Ri

Heo Jung Min as Oh Ga Na

f131624589410197026(0).png

Park Geun Hyung

f131624589478525464(0).png

Yoo Il as Park Min Ho
Kim Ho Jung as Fortune Teller
Lee Hyun Kyung as Yoo Ri’s mother
Kim Yeon Seo

Source: Asianwiki | Dramawiki | Koreandrama

Teasers

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

•  

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NOVEMBER 8 2017

Lee Jong-Hyun & Kim So-Eun cast in OCN drama series “

DOE3PSrUEAAXqYO.jpg

Lee Jong-Hyun (‘CNBLUE’) and Kim So-Eun are cast in new OCN drama series “That Man Oh Soo” (literal title). In the drama series, Lee Jong-Hyun plays title character Oh Soo. He falls in love with a police officer played by Kim So-Eun. Filming for the drama series begins December, 2017 and the drama series will air sometime around March, 2018 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/lee-jong-hyun-kim-so-eun-cast-in-ocn-drama-series

CNBLUE’s Lee Jong Hyun And Kim So Eun To Star In New Romance Drama

DOFr87nVAAMQzKI.jpg

Actress Kim So Eun and CNBLUE’s Lee Jong Hyun has been cast as leads in OCN’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “That Man Oh Soo” (working title).

This new drama containing fantasy and romantic comedy elements will follow the love stories of youth in their 20’s. Lee Jong Hyun will be playing the role of Oh Soo, a “cupid” possessing magical flower dust that can make people fall in love with each other. His character is a promising IT technician, cafe owner, and barista. Despite his handsome appearance, he has some cold and haughty characteristics.

Kim So Eun will be playing Seo Yu Ri, a police officer who lives as the head of her household. Her character has an enthusiastic and optimistic personality. Through the magical flower dust, she and Oh Soo end up falling in love with each other.

“That Man Oh Soo” will begin filming in December and air in March 2018.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/07/cnblues-lee-jong-hyun-kim-eun-cast-new-romance-drama/

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] That Man Oh Soo 그남자 오수 - Lee Jong Hyun and Kim So Eun
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/07/lee-jong-hyun-is-a-cold-cupid-and-kim-so-eun-is-a-clumsy-officer-in-upcoming-romance-drama/

CNBLUE’s Lee Jong Hyun Is A Cold Cupid And Kim So Eun Is A Clumsy Officer In Upcoming Romance Drama

Lee-Jong-Hyun-Kim-So-Eun.jpg

CNBLUE’s Lee Jong Hyun and actress Kim So Eun have transformed into a haughty cupid and clumsy police officer respectively for the upcoming OCN drama “That Man Oh Soo” (working title), and new photos show them in character.

This fantasy and romantic comedy drama will revolve around the love story of people in their twenties.

Lee Jong Hyun will be playing the role of Oh Soo, a modern-day cupid possessing magical pollen that can make people fall in love with each other. He has the uncanny ability to detect people’s emotions through the color of the haze that appears on top of their heads. Despite his ability to make people fall in love with each other, he himself has no love life whatsoever.

On the other hand, Kim So Eun will be playing Seo Yu Ri, an energetic and enthusiastic police officer who has been recently dumped by her boyfriend. Although she can’t stand injustice and loves to meddle in people’s affairs, she is terrible when it comes to dating.

Drama lovers are curious about what kind of love will blossom between these two characters who are complete opposites of each other. They also wonder what kind of chemistry these two experienced actors will bring to the drama.

The first episode of “That Man Oh Soo” will air on March 5 at 9 a.m. KST.

Going to check this.  I like the stars and the potential. First time I watched Jong Hyun in the short episode drama Girls Generation1979 (which  I consider part of my top 5 kdramas of 2017. It was well made drama. best OST )The previous drama, fans described his character as  like" tsundere". I still have no idea what it means. But he was like hyung to everyone. Cold and distant but caring. In some scenes it was a hit and miss  w/ his acting but throughout he carried the character well. 

I'm hoping to see potential for this and his character. I like Kim So Eun as well.  When I first saw her in BOF.. she was more pretty than the lead ( sorry. Just my observation) But other than that I'm not familiar with her other dramas.

I hope this is good. Thanks for updates.

Press conference day for That man Oh soo/Evergreen, lots of pretty pictures.  So want this to be good, so far it looks super cute with some humour. Love Kim So Eun especially in Liar Game and Horse doctor.  Was a CNBlue fan for about two months but  don't think I have seen Lee Jong Hyun in a drama yet.

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] That Man Oh Soo 그남자 오수 - Lee Jong Hyun and Kim So Eun - Premiere on 5th of March

Just saw that Dramafever has gotten the liscense for this drama, so there will be subs! Yay! Can't wait to see the first episode. I love Kim So Eun, and I thought Jong Hyun was OK in Girls Generation 1979. Hopefully he will be good as the lead. (fingers crossed)

https://www.dramafever.com/drama/5164/Evergreen_(That_Man,_Oh_Soo)/

Archived