[Upcoming Drama 2019-2021] Kingdom, 킹덤 - Joo Ji Hoon, Bae Doo Na - Netflix - One-Episode-Special to premiere in 2021

0ly40

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Kingdom, 킹덤 - Joo Ji Hoon, Bae Doo Na - Netflix

I don't know Netflix in France aires 1rst ep today bc they aire only with sub not RAW/

Onething is sure 100% that I don't watch it...................at night hahahaha !

It wasted very long times for me to decide watching Train to Busan and thid ....haizzzzz

even I've waited this drama from the beginning !

Kingdom fighting !

On 1/13/2019 at 8:32 AM, ebullient said:

I do not have Netflix, so I have no clue how to watch Kingdom. I will find a way because nothing will stop me from getting my dosage of Joseon's zombies. :P

I think it's very difficult to watch a movie or serie made by Netflix out of thid network !

For ex :  with movie Okja; Netflix presented it at the competition in Festivals

de Cannes but.......they didn't play it in the theater. So it made a huge peoblem 

bc Cannes's rule is the one who wins must plays in the theater. So why, even the movie

was very good but the jury of Festivals couldn't give it a price.

So bc of that, I must ........pay for having Netflix; it's not expensive...8€/month;

the second line ( for someone in your family) is 3€

Oh no... I've just opened Netflix; it aires and now it's 10am so I can watch it hihihihi

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Having just watched the first 5 mins of Ep1... I can already tell this is going to be a very long 6-episode watch for me, as I find myself in the vicious cycle of Play, avert my eyes, Pause, take a deep breath, and the cycle begins once more. Gonna try again later tonight, fortified by company in numbers (aka family), and a huge pillow to hide my chicken self behind :sweatingbullets::wacko::D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Hiiiii @triplem you are here too :lol:

Do you know where to watch this beside from Netflix? I don’t want to subscribe netflix again because it cancelled my other favorite shows and only want to watch this one :lol:

Anybody knows where to watch this online or maybe download it?

I usually hate horror/zombie genre because I hate being surprised by scary music but I will endure this one just for Joo Ji Hoon! :wub: 

Is this going to be like western show with multiple season? Because I read somewhere that Netflix already greenlight 2nd season. But not sure whether the souce is reliable.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, triplem said:

Netflix released all 6 episodes. This is suppose to be season 1. I think some of those sites out there will pick it up. 

i can’t wait to watch this. :lol: so good to see you here, scrambled-egg chingu :lol::lol: have you watched this? the 1st episode?

• Like 1

It's done with 2 eps; it's really the trademark of Netflix : horror, violence....!

I"ll continue tomorrow with ep 3 if not I can't sleep well tonight hahaha !

I don't want watch it while eating........grurururruur !

So until now I don't like the Crown Prince : he's so weak; not brave, no skills....

I don't know what he will do in the future to save his people and his kingdom

• Like 4

Ah, I think I've been run over by the Truck of HIGH-QUALITY DRAMA. I'm in love!

The show kept me in its grip from the first ep and didn't let go til the end. There's not a second wasted to stretching out the show or to make convoluted nonsense twists to the plot. Solid from start to finish. Budget well-spent, thank you Netflix.

Season 2 can't come soon enough.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Whew this show is probably one of the most aesthetically pleasing shows in recent years, and I’m not surprised with the amount of money spent. That being said, the plot is very well written and production is A1. The writer was able to weave together your usual court politics and ZOMBIES, so well done. The cast did an incredible job here, and so did the production crew. Makeup team did not PLAY, they showed up. The zombies were violent and gory, but it wasn’t scary after the first episode. 

I’m disturbed that the Jo Hak Jo wasn’t even bothered by the news of the zombies but that definitely raises the stakes in the next season. Also the way he treats his daughter, compared to his son, not surprising at all. He’s a great villain, I wished we got more screen time of him. And the Queen? As soon as I saw that scene where the women were gathered up, I knew something was shady. 

Crown prince was iffy for me in the first episodes, but he’s gotten better. I wished Bae Doona’s character had a bit more depth but she did a good job too. Ryu Seung-ryong must’ve been expensive to cast but he played his character well. 

Overall, I like the show. My expectations were surpassed, but not with flying colors though. This show was everything I wanted it to be, but I feel a bit “whelmed”. I don’t know what it is, but it’s okay, I’ll be back for S2.

Last note: I don’t think I can look at meat the same after this 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Wow! So intense. Gorgeous as well. I'm on episode 3 right now. So the new scholar who was sent for, I guess there must be a resurrection secret that happened 3 years ago. 

Soup calamity guy's survival instinct is top notch. 

I feel like I got a caffeine injection or something. I need to take pauses in between, it gets too intense.

• Like 4