Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Kingdom, 킹덤 - Joo Ji Hoon, Bae Doo Na - Netflix

On 12/27/2018 at 11:43 PM, Dramanoona said:

And I don't have Netflix! *wails like a zombie!*

Good to know I'm not the only one :joy:

• LOL 3

Yooooo

i can’t believe I’m gonna drag my butt onto Netflix at midnight to see some Joseon zombies BUT that’s what I’m doing. 4 more hours~

• LOL 5

19 minutes ago, triplem said:

I just saw the main trailer on Netflix Asia. Looks good . Waiting for them to release the episode! 

Just opened Netflix and they showed me the trailer with the German dub. I had a good chuckle over that one. :lol: 

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

Just opened Netflix and they showed me the trailer with the German dub. I had a good chuckle over that one. :lol: 

Would the actual drama be dubbed ? It won’t be so nice to watch ...

27 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols

so this is the drama @triplem is hyping about? zombie in saeguk version? :D 

Yes, it is . Just 6 episodes!  Hwaiting. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

Would the actual drama be dubbed ? It won’t be so nice to watch ...

Yes, it is . Just 6 episodes!  Hwaiting. 

If the drama isn't a Netflix original it won't be dubbed. There are only the subtitles available for any Asian drama. :) But since Kingdom is a Netflix drama they will most likely dub the whole drama. But original with German subtitles will be available as well. :D 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@angelangie I'm sad that you totally look past me. I hyped for it too :sweatingbullets: So in your heart there is only @triplem No me?:tears:...Joking.. hahaha. Alright *closes the door and leaves* 

lols no cause i only saw @triplem here lols....of course i didnt look past you however with my short memories nowadays i just notice the next one im seeing to the drama title lols :D 

come over here and post too lols so i know u are into this as well :D 

• LOL 4

I'm gonna be that one person who would sign up for Netflix for free trial and watch everything before cancelling my account. Life of a student who is desperate to watch but no money buy netflix :) 

• LOL 7

Is this already dropping on Netflix? Ottokkeee I don’t have Netflix premium anymore :bawling: but I want to watch handsome Joo Ji Hoon :wub:

Wait.. is this going to be dubbed?? :crazy:

• Like 3

I don't know Netflix in France aires 1rst ep today bc they aire only with sub not RAW/

Onething is sure 100% that I don't watch it...................at night hahahaha !

It wasted very long times for me to decide watching Train to Busan and thid ....haizzzzz

even I've waited this drama from the beginning !

Kingdom fighting !

On 1/13/2019 at 8:32 AM, ebullient said:

I do not have Netflix, so I have no clue how to watch Kingdom. I will find a way because nothing will stop me from getting my dosage of Joseon's zombies. :P

I think it's very difficult to watch a movie or serie made by Netflix out of thid network !

For ex :  with movie Okja; Netflix presented it at the competition in Festivals

de Cannes but.......they didn't play it in the theater. So it made a huge peoblem 

bc Cannes's rule is the one who wins must plays in the theater. So why, even the movie

was very good but the jury of Festivals couldn't give it a price.

So bc of that, I must ........pay for having Netflix; it's not expensive...8€/month;

the second line ( for someone in your family) is 3€

Oh no... I've just opened Netflix; it aires and now it's 10am so I can watch it hihihihi

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, diane90 said:

Oh no... I've just opened Netflix; it aires and now it's 10am so I can watch it hihihihi

hahaha you are funny.

Drama is dripping $1.74 million USD each episode.  I love the cinematography!  Beautiful opening credit too.

• Like 4
  • Love 1