[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Novoland: Eagle Flag 九州缥缈录

sugarplum892

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Novoland: Eagle Flag 九州缥缈录
  • Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

OMG!!!! REALLY??? I once read it on weibo about this date but all still in hanzi so i cant read, BIG THX @pad-hari

Yes!!!!:love: finally!!! It was at first June 30th but preponed to June 4th as per mydramalist.  Hope the air date does not change:sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

@epinklyn I also saw the above poster in weibo.  What is it about?  Coz with the same #520 I saw some other preview also with different actor and actress.

Oh i thought today Tencent will anounce the airing confirm date. Please please please... Or it just marketing campaign regarding #520 sigh....

On 5/20/2019 at 4:42 PM, epinklyn said:

Oh i thought today Tencent will anounce the airing confirm date. Please please please... Or it just marketing campaign regarding #520 sigh....

marketing campaign lol. It's half off for subscription to tencent video. The word is it's slated for June 3rd to air on Zhejiang TV, so I think that should be set? Even though the official weibo is still stuck on a birthday message.

1 hour ago, caranita said:

You're right, I looked it up on weibo and June 3 is the premiere date. I guess it's either a typo on the youtube video I showed or they're going to delay the uploading of the episodes by a few days on their youtube channel. *shrug* :huh:

Archived