Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Novoland: Eagle Flag 九州缥缈录

38 minutes ago, angelangie said:

im not seeing anything on this....even though it does circulate around that it was suppose to air today....however Baidu and Weibo seems to be quiet about this airing currently.

I read about the news of the mobile game and the weibo accounts on douban here. This person is a fan that does daily updates on the rumors etc that they find from weibo and the net on the fate of the show. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, MidnightRain said:

I read about the news of the mobile game and the weibo accounts on douban here. This person is a fan that does daily updates on the rumors etc that they find from weibo and the net on the fate of the show. 

im seeing it thru Novoland official weibo though....so far nothing is there....we know for sure when i get off work

• Like 2

The rumors are everywhere right now.. we'll know for sure tonight.... :D

铁甲依然在~ tie jia yi ran zai! [The armor is still here!]

• Thanks 1

Please pleaseeeeee, i will watch three serials in a row: The Untamed, Longest Day in Chang An and Novoland!!!!  :love: yeahhhh!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, epinklyn said:

Please pleaseeeeee, i will watch three serials in a row: The Untamed, Longest Day in Chang An and Novoland!!!!  :love: yeahhhh!

seems legit.....baidu had also just updated their page to reflect today as the airing date.... :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, a_tumiwa said:

10 pm is...??? what timezone?

+8 UTC

that is China times Zone

Latest Poster unveiled by Novoland weibo confirming that it is airing right now.

1C1sSpt3spS_jFOctk4trTUFksVMmW77AH1ZBoZD

• Like 7

8 ep out on Tencent VIP, I only watched like half episode though. All these dramas airing one after another ahh.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, skibbies said:

8 ep out on Tencent VIP, I only watched like half episode though. All these dramas airing one after another ahh.

Hooray!  Now just to hope we get subs somewhow!

I read there will be 56 episodes so they have cut a lot from the previously announced 68.  I hope it doesn't impact the drama too much.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, raziela said:

Hooray!  Now just to hope we get subs somewhow!

I read there will be 56 episodes so they have cut a lot from the previously announced 68.  I hope it doesn't impact the drama too much.

sometimes when they cut it ....the editing will be bad....and sometimes when they prolong it.....it make the drama which seems exciting to be boring sigh.....production need a better grip on their drama

this is also one of the downsides i hate of Cdrama other than that i have no complain...... :)

• Like 4

Is there any link to watch? raw no problem, i will watch anything for it! While being super patiently waiting for the proper eng sub available.

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Is there any link to watch? raw no problem, i will watch anything for it! While being super patiently waiting for the proper eng sub available.

Same!  According to the excellent fan Twitter account it will be streaming on Youtube from Friday 19th July :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, FightSphere457 said:

Raw episodes are available on maplestage:

http://maplestage.com/show/九州縹緲錄

20 hours ago, raziela said:

Same!  According to the excellent fan Twitter account it will be streaming on Youtube from Friday 19th July :)

Thx both of you!!! Really made my day brighter! 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do Not quote Media

I been watching the first 8 ep and I thought i wasn't going to like it, BUT around the 4th episodes, i couldn't stop watching it. It's actually very good. Just wish someone will recap the episodes. My mandarin is so-so.

• Like 2