[Soompi Event] Would you like to join our Soompi forum staff?

Hanyeoun

Hello Soompiers!

As we're approaching Soompi's 20th birthday, our staff is looking for active candidates willing to join our team with one of the biggest forum communities dedicated to Korean Entertainment.

Eligibility restrictions

Anyone who has an account in good standing with a tenure of one year is encouraged to apply! We're looking for people who are passionate about this community, willing to work under conditions which often require a lot of teamwork and communication on a regular basis.

Available Positions

- Moderators

Moderators are the backbone force of the Soompi forum staff. They are members who have proven signs of leadership and can also exercise fair decision-making in various parts of our community.

• Enforcing the rules of the Soompi forums
  • Moderating specific forum sections
  • Helping the community and assisting members
  • Issuing warnings and answering reports/member requests
  • Investigating cases

Event Organizers (New!)

Event Organizers are members willing to create and host community events with Administrators and Viki Community Staff. Unlike moderators, this position doesn't have any moderating abilities.

• Hosting community games
  • Creating giveaways and events
  • Promoting forum events

Procedures

Selected candidates will go through a probation period of approximately 3 months.

The service will last one year! (Renewal will be optional!)
Please take note this is not a paid position. It is all voluntary work!

How to enter

The deadline is November 20, 2017 00:00 PST - Midnight (Pacific Standard Time).

APPLY HERE!

• Like 6

• Hanyeoun pinned and featured this topic
14 hours ago, malikaiman said:

Is it possible for those people who are not member since complete year can join ?

Applicants of good, active accounts with less than a year of membership at the forums might be considered on a case-by-case basis, but not those registering for the sole purpose of the recruitment.

If you feel passionate about joining us as a staff, stick around the forums as a participating member and re-apply the next time. :)

On 11/11/2017 at 2:10 PM, ellaanutekkaa said:

I have a question. I am one of the people who want to apply. Is there an age limit? That is it. Thank you. Also do we have to know how to speak korean? Because I want to apply as an event organizer.

No age limit is required, as long as applicants are of sound judgment and health.

Korean language ability is desirable but not obligatory for consideration. :)

• Guest unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later...
On 1/25/2019 at 3:38 AM, privateinvest1 said:

Also do we have to know how to speak korean? Because I want to apply as an event organizer.

No. Korean language fluency is not a requirement.

PM me if you are interested to apply as an Event Organizer.

• ferily locked this topic