1 hour ago, angelangie said:

this was released by his studio for his participation in the event of 20th years with Sina :) 

006nNCxqly1fxrnundzr6j31jk2bcqv6.jpg

guess, multi-tasking :) same outfit he wore for the 2019 IQIYI Scream Night

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

i have the same pictures save up lols.....was it iQiYi? lols might be my mistakes....lols :P 

yup it was IQIYI

Posted by Deng Lun's official photographer 摄影师栗子酱

记录之:邓伦✖️爱奇艺尖叫之夜~
灯芯们收图~

9529ade3ly1fxre793wmmj22kw3vcqv7.jpg9529ade3ly1fxre7fchzvj22kw3vc7wj.jpg9529ade3ly1fxre7mai7zj22kw3vcb2b.jpg

Spoiler

9529ade3ly1fxre7waiyej22kw3vcx6q.jpg9529ade3ly1fxre83pfnhj22kw3vc4qr.jpg9529ade3ly1fxre8jh8bej22kw3vcx6s.jpg

A very hectic 2-day schedule

20181203 Beijing to London (undisclosed schedule)

20181204 London to Beijing

20181204 2018 15th Esquire MAHB (Man At His Best) Drama TV Actor Award (for Sweet Dreams and Ashes of Love)

• 3 weeks later...

he has good chemistry with all his costars, my least fav is actually yz...ugh cant even rewatch AOL because of her now.

He just exudes those warm fuzzy feelings on all his shows. The proposal scene from Because of meeting you, watched it at least 20 times and i cried   buckets every single time. 

Funny thing is most of his c-fans actually most envious of his chemistry with Xiau San Cu and the cat in the forbidden city show than any of the ladies.

• Like 1

On 12/29/2018 at 1:36 PM, gibas231 said:

he has good chemistry with all his costars, my least fav is actually yz...ugh cant even rewatch AOL because of her now.

He just exudes those warm fuzzy feelings on all his shows. The proposal scene from Because of meeting you, watched it at least 20 times and i cried   buckets every single time. 

Funny thing is most of his c-fans actually most envious of his chemistry with Xiau San Cu and the cat in the forbidden city show than any of the ladies.

Yes.. i found it too but the great chemistry is with yangzi.. i'm really hope they can be real couple. Looks like they are very familiar with each others when filming ashes of love.:wub:

• Like 1