Hii~ happy found this forum.. I know Deng Lun fr SD n since then I'm really into him :flushed: i think his almond eyes is cute n moreover his sweet smile  hence  i can't help but smiling too..

finished Bcs of you n now excitedly waiting HSALF everyday.. 

And i found out his perfect husband material in 'Dad, where are we going'.. *kyaa* how can't i not head over heels?:love:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Deng Lun joins instagram after Jordan Chan started following the wrong guy

wrong Deng Lun instagram account
There are two things trending about Deng Lun, and the whole thing's pretty funny. Jordan Chan recently started following @denglun on instagram. Assuming that it was his official account, Jordan Chan left a comment, "Jia you..... thinking of you." The thing is, Deng Lun doesn't have instagram so Jordan Chan basically followed the wrong guy. The innocent mistake has become a popular hashtag on weibo. 

Deng Lun instagram Jordan Chan
It seems that Deng Lun caught wind of what happened as he's just opened an instagram account today with the username @allendeng1021. He writes, "Have kept everyone waiting for too long, I am finally here.@jordan_chan_36."

Deng Lun instagram Jordan Chan
He also cheekily sends a screenshot of it to Jordan Chan to say that it's for real this time. It seems random that these two are friends. One's a 51-year-old Hong Kong actor and singer while the other's a 25-year-old Chinese actor. It turns out that both were together in Where Are We Going, Dad? Season 5

cr: dramapanda.com
  • Like 5

I think DengLun is a good kisser for C drama standard.....He is very professional and when his kissing partner is Reba who’s has no qualms in doing kissing scene, it’s like a chemistry explosion....:lol: and they did it like a real proper kissing.....

• Like 5

4 hours ago, cenching said:

I think DengLun is a good kisser for C drama standard.....He is very professional and when his kissing partner is Reba who’s has no qualms in doing kissing scene, it’s like a chemistry explosion....:lol: and they did it like a real proper kissing.....

I think so too. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

923fc775gy1fuysif08tfj20hs0a3jsq.jpg

[Deng Lun: My aspirations aren't in Shijiazhuang] (T/N: Deng Lun's hometown is Shijiazhuang) While Deng Lun was in high school, there were girls who liked him. He asked the girls to give up by saying "My aspirations aren't in Shijiazhuang."  Even his rejection is so good, as expected of a phoenix with aspirations. Let’s take a look at Deng Lun who was handsome from when he was young until now

923fc775gy1fuysieihzaj20yf0af78j.jpg

923fc775gy1fuysierx3vj20ku0ku77w.jpg

923fc775gy1fuysif7o55j20hs0e2760.jpg

923fc775gy1fuysihfpaqj20rs1fgqv5.jpg

923fc775gy1fuysiipvq6j20rs185b29.jpg

923fc775gy1fuysig13vdg20aa08d1k5.gif

923fc775gy1fuysijwcp6g208c08cx60.gif

923fc775gy1fuysioastyg20aa08dqfr.gif

[488 shares] [764 comments] [3061 likes]

1. [+44] Is this actually true? Can someone confirm, he's had four ex-girlfriends? 
[+25] Reply: It's probably true, who hasn't had an ex-girlfriend! I still like Deng Lun
006FSwEAgy1fuysqec9g4j30qo0r3q5j.jpg
(Saying that his past girlfriends were all dancers, so OP should go learn dancing)

2. [+21] If your aspirations aren't here then fine, what has your hometown done to you? If your aspirations aren't here, don’t come back here to open a hot pot restaurant. I look down on him
[+56] Reply: Have you ever heard the saying, good men have aspirations everywhere? It doesn't mean that he does not love his hometown OK

3. [+83] Haha he's been handsome since he was young. I'm looking forward to 我的真朋友 (currently filming), 海棠经雨胭脂透, 燃情大地, 毕业季, and 封神. (T/N: These works don't have English titles yet) Thanks for being here this summer 
006YsRDkgy1fuyslmeg9pj30bu09jmxu.jpg

4. [+48] Recently, Deng Lun is so popular, he's in all the hot searches. I also like him very much.

5. [+56] Jiayou Deng Lun! Work hard at your career, play in a lot of dramas, I am looking forward to him as a drama fan

6. [+86] I have already fallen. Teacher Deng, you should hurry and get married with Teacher Yang! ! !

7. [+46] He's really so handsome after he grew up

8. [+24] He's been not standing straight since his school days 

• Like 5

Hello everyone!

I am so in love with Deng Lun lately. I started crushing on him when he played that stepbrother role in Fifteen Years for Migratory Birds with Sun Yi. I am a sucker for boys with really great smiles and monolid eyes. Then came Because of Meeting you.. baaam! I just couldn't get over him and have been waiting for his project ever since. I came across one comment where they said he wasn't handsome :blink:. He may not be the go-to look for lead actors today but I still can't help falling in love deeper each and every time he smiles.:wub:

I would've loved for him to be with SY but since she's married, never mind. It would be great if they can once again team up for another project. Then came HSALF and, woohoo! :w00t:  My baby boy looks so good in costume! 

I like how his kisses are passionate and not chaste. His eyes and face are also very expressive thus you'd totally feel for his character. I hope he gets better and bigger projects in the future.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

On 8/30/2018 at 11:39 AM, cenching said:

@mrsyooknit

He is very comfortable with YangZi and vice versa....They worked together minimal in 3 dramas so they know each other very well. Beside YangZi is in a long term relationship with someone I forget his name....:lol:

I noticed DengLun is very comfortable with BQ too but so stiff with Reba in SD’s PressCon even though in bts they were playing around. Maybe they wanted to avoid being linked together...He is so sweet with every female big small old young....:lol: He will fix their hair, treated them gently, showered them with attention, spoke gently. He treated his child in Dad, where are we going? like a lady....:lol: 

Btw, this thread is so quiet.....:sweatingbullets:

Ahh I didn't see his other bts but I saw him fixing YZ hair all the time. Idk to me when he looks at her there's that gaze of admiration. It could also be that they're comfortable with each other 

• Like 3

I noticed that Reba and YangZi's fandoms are waving war over The Golden Eagle Awards that nominated both of them.....:sweatingbullets: Funny thing is DengLun get dragged into the "dispute" as well......I was like :o.....These Chinese fandoms are ridiculous and laughable.....:lol:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, cenching said:

I noticed that Reba and YangZi's fandoms are waving war over The Golden Eagle Awards that nominated both of them.....:sweatingbullets: Funny thing is DengLun get dragged into the "dispute" as well......I was like :o.....These Chinese fandoms are ridiculous and laughable.....:lol:

He worked with both of them and was the male lead

1 minute ago, angel318 said:

He worked with both of them and was the male lead

Yeah, I know that...but why dragged him into the dispute about who deserved the award better??? I heard (not sure whether it's true or not) some reporters even went to asked DengLun who is Prettier, Reba or YangZi???  Who will he vote, Reba or YangZi? <_<

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, cenching said:

Yeah, I know that...but why dragged him into the dispute about who deserved the award better??? I heard (not sure whether it's true or not) some reporters even went to asked DengLun who is Prettier, Reba or YangZi???  Who will he vote, Reba or YangZi? <_<

lol Deng Lun probably avoided that, no good answer. I do think he is friends with Yangzi while he is not close to Reba but no need to bring him into the fight. 

• Like 3