On 1/8/2020 at 2:09 AM, beezee1717 said:

Hey guys, did anyone ever find eng subs for Great Escape? For like at least the second ep? 

Mango TV has some episodes subbed. Still waiting for them to complete. But I think at least 50% of the episodes are subbed already. 

DL is such a gem to watch. Waiting for Season 2!! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for not updating lately... busy at work and time spared crash landing on the Forest lols

There isn't much update to Lun2 lately since he's busy filming.

Photoshoot video - Deng Lun in the cover issue story of Esquire Magazine Jan 2020

Deng Lun is one of the best basketball players in C-ent

He is also a big fan of Kobe Bryant and had mentioned in several interviews that he is one of his role models

DL in basketball mode... as a coach this time

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just finished watching Ashes of Love, and this dude definitely caught my attention.  I try searching what drama he's going to be in, and seem like there's nothing no?  Other than the old ones that recently air, he haven't confirm any new drama at all huh? (Discount his movie with Mark)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all! Glad to find DengLun thread on Soompi :wub:

He reminds me of ParkSeoJoon, but the more I see him, totally different. :D 

His gaze, his smile, and his voice tone, wow. His acting on Ashes of Love is outstanding and he can sing well too. 

Looking forward for his upcoming movie. 

Well, I need to backread this thread to know him more. :happy2:

• Love 1

I have to post in this thread Once. I discovered Denglun after AOL and Man did he entrance me. I am not sure do I love Fire God Xufeng or Florist Bo-Hai more??? :ph34r:

His eyes speak volumes and they are beautiful.As an international fan it is difficult to search topics about him and glad Soompi has got a thread on this. Brilliant Brilliant Actor must say, with a different kind of hypnotizing sincerity to his roles which shows. I hope he gets new Tv drama / Movie/ Commercial projects that catapult him more.

:bashful: