17 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

Yes.. i found it too but the great chemistry is with yangzi.. i'm really hope they can be real couple. Looks like they are very familiar with each others when filming ashes of love.:wub:

please no!! DL is mine only :love:  but truly, solo fan like me,  do not like shipping real life otp couple.

In the drama or movie, yes okay to ship the characters for the storyline but in real life, no... there are just too many reasons to list, but the fact is currently this couple China OTP fans are super obsessed and causing lots of fighting between DL and YZ solo fans. Most of DL antis are YZ fans and vice versa.  

DL and YZ in real life are actually not too good of friends, the drama was filmed two years ago and they rarely kept in contact. Both have moved on to other dramas since AOL (DL and YZ filmed like 3-4 other dramas). 

• Sad 1

On 1/4/2019 at 11:34 AM, gibas231 said:

please no!! DL is mine only :love:  but truly, solo fan like me,  do not like shipping real life otp couple.

In the drama or movie, yes okay to ship the characters for the storyline but in real life, no... there are just too many reasons to list, but the fact is currently this couple China OTP fans are super obsessed and causing lots of fighting between DL and YZ solo fans. Most of DL antis are YZ fans and vice versa.  

DL and YZ in real life are actually not too good of friends, the drama was filmed two years ago and they rarely kept in contact. Both have moved on to other dramas since AOL (DL and YZ filmed like 3-4 other dramas).  

Oh, yes? they are not close in real life? because I know they are old friends, for that when filming they look very close to each other. and they look very compatible with each other. deng lun handsome and yang zi beautiful:wub:

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/3/2019 at 8:34 PM, gibas231 said:

How do you know they are not close? They’ve been friends for more than 8yrs, DL even mentioned in an interview that they give each other gifts for their respective birthdays. He even mentioned that their dads are close. They have a very good friendship, ofc in every fandom there are bad apples but it would help if fans don’t act soo posesssive over their favs & act like they know what’s right for them or who is right for them!!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, joowonie said:

How do you know they are not close? They’ve been friends for more than 8yrs, DL even mentioned in an interview that they give each other gifts for their respective birthdays. He even mentioned that their dads are close. They have a very good friendship, ofc in every fandom there are bad apples but it would help if fans don’t act soo posesssive over their favs & act like they know what’s right for them or who is right for them!!!

Hi there... my first time to visit this thread. I usually visit and ship Korean celebrities but since I watched AOL with DL and YZ in it. I just can't get over it. It has been filmed years ago and yet I keep on following them and their future dramas. Also my first time to be in love in fantasy Chinese drama. That's so nice that they gifted each other on their birthdays...And good to hear that they have good relationship and even their dads are close. So that means they are just really good friends and nothing more. But their BTS and interviews since I can't understand a bit, it seems they could be more than that if they are willing to push it harder. Just rooting so much for these couple. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, starry58 said:

I just stumbled upon AOL on Netflix. And I find myself having a new crush. LOL. So just passin by to say how manly and good looking DL is. I am now a fan and will start watching his other dramas. 

I would recommend Because of meeting you. It's another one of his best works. The drama itself is kinda cray cray. But Deng Lun as Yunkai is the best boyfriend/husband material. They have the most sweetest loveline. But you need to have a lot of patience to get through certain unreasonably evil characters. Lol. 

• Like 1

On 2/23/2019 at 2:40 AM, kokodus said:

I would recommend Because of meeting you. It's another one of his best works. The drama itself is kinda cray cray. But Deng Lun as Yunkai is the best boyfriend/husband material. They have the most sweetest loveline. But you need to have a lot of patience to get through certain unreasonably evil characters. Lol. 

Thank you. I actually just started watching it. Lovin his character and the OTP interaction already. He seems to have good chemistry with his leading ladies. Swoon... :wub:

• Like 1

Hello Wicks! Sorry for the late update, I had some problem logging in and it turned out we were required new passwords, I only realized after a friend told me.

---------------------

The turn of 2019 is very auspicious for Deng Lun.

He finished filming the drama Mr. Fighting!
He became one of the brand ambassador of one milk brand in China.

He was made the brand ambassador of the hottest model of adidas, the Ultraboost19 or UB19

and of late he came to the 2019 F/W Fashion Week at the MIlan Fashion Week as the latest ambassador of BALLY for the Asia-Pacific region.

Congrats DL! More projects to come!

Will post updates from where I left off as soon as I'm not mobile.

• Like 3