Official SNS Accounts:

iunAacD.png&key=d3496c3c8796a692e65a49ee @allendeng1021

yzzIgW6.png&key=7ccc5959597eb984b65e1ece  邓伦

Agency

iunAacD.png&key=d3496c3c8796a692e65a49ee  @denglunstudio

yzzIgW6.png&key=7ccc5959597eb984b65e1ece  邓伦工作室

Television Dramas:

[2013] Flowers in Fog as Xu Hao [Ep#54] 【Hunan TV】Aug 6, 2013 - Aug 28, 2013

[2014] Moment in Peking as Yao A Fei [Ep#43] 【Hunan TV】Mar 18, 2014 - Apr 11, 2014

Dai Jia Lao Ba (2015)

Super Cinderella (2015)

Promise of Migratory Birds (2016)

Magic Star (2017) Guest star

Because of You (2017)

White Deer Plain (2017)

Ode to Joy 2 (2017)

Princess Agents (2017) Guest star

Heavy Sweetness, Ash-like Frost (2018)

Sweet Dreams (2018)

Hai Tang's Rouge Shines Through in the Rain (2018)

My True Friend (2019)

Come On, You’re the Best (2019)

Variety Shows:

Where Are We Going, Dad? Season 5 (2017)

Additional Links:

Deng Lun Instagram

OSTs:

"The Sky is Dark" (2017)

"Love What I Love" (2017)

Hua Bu Yu (2018)

Snowless (2018)

photo deng-1.jpg

cr avirtualovyage

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/29/2017 at 11:38 AM, angelangie said:

he is looking good....when i first saw him....he reminded me of Henry lols :) 

That is exactly how I felt when I first saw him in Princess Agents where I like his acting.  But Henry is more extroverted whereas Deng Lun comes across as a shy guy.

• Like 1

The first time I saw him I saw a good looking young man that different from other young male stars in term of his taste in dressing.....Most of his peers in Asia Ent world are wearing those pastel flowery items that I detest....<_< His wardrobe consisted of proper classic suits with modern twist and nice fitting polo and trousers none of those outrageous weird out of the world kind that made me speechless....

Btw, I almost fell of my chair when I saw some people commented in Sweet Dreams forum (not in Soompi) that Dilreba is beautiful but DengLun isn't good looking......:scream::scream:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, cenching said:

The first time I saw him I saw a good looking young man that different from other young male stars in term of his taste in dressing.....Most of his peers in Asia Ent world are wearing those pastel flowery items that I detest....<_< His wardrobe consisted of proper classic suits with modern twist and nice fitting polo and trousers none of those outrageous weird out of the world kind that made me speechless....

Btw, I almost fell of my chair when I saw some people commented in Sweet Dreams forum (not in Soompi) that Dilreba is beautiful but DengLun isn't good looking......:scream::scream:

Ha ha ! @cenching, fancy seeing you here!   You are our super detective in a couple-shipping forum ( wink,wink) which  is going south !! 

I also notice his costume on stage are all shirts and business pants and even ties! I first saw him in Princess Agents and wondered what the K pop singer Henry was doing there ! But I liked him immediately.

Heavy Sweetness is the 2nd time I saw him and I must say he bowled me over with his charm! 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I am going to casually drop in here since I became a fan after his recent drama :kiss_wink:

@cenching I know! I also find him good looking. Like a manly classy type of guy.

I think a lot of people dont find him good looking bc of his eyes. At least I have seen those comments.

@mrsyooknit,  frankly initially, I too didnt find him good looking in Princess Agents. Yes, it's the eyes. But his looks grows on me.   So much so that I now find it's his single lid eyes that set him apart from the others who look quite similar.

But it's his charisma in his acting that draws me. Great guy . Will have a great future. 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, yclove said:

@mrsyooknit,  frankly initially, I too didnt find him good looking in Princess Agents. Yes, it's the eyes. But his looks grows on me.   So much so that I now find it's his single lid eyes that set him apart from the others who look quite similar.

But it's his charisma in his acting that draws me. Great guy . Will have a great future. 

I think his eyes do set him a bit apart. I can't think of another popular male c-ent celeb that has monolids I always found him handsome since Because of You. But I didn't think his outfit in Princess Agents suited him. He looked better in modern clothes to me until HSALF. 

But I give all my points his smile, he has a killer smile. 

b999183bly1fudy25jt60g20gn09thdt.gif

3 minutes ago, yclove said:

I can't get over him  in Heavy Sweetness. What puzzles me is I am upto Episode 48 (of 60)  now but the 2nd lead actor seems to have more air time.

don't even get me started on this, just picture long rants about fillers, screenwriters messing up book adaptations, etc. 

• Like 9