Watch: Yang Jiwon Performs SPICA’s “Tonight” And Gets Praise From “The Unit” Mentors

KBS’s “The Unit” has kicked off its idol rebooting program with impressive performances and touching stories by idols that have already debuted. Yang Jiwon debuted in 2012 with the group SPICA, but the members decided to go their separate ways after five years of promotions. Yang Ji Won commented regarding her long training period, “Every year, my […]

The post Watch: Yang Jiwon Performs SPICA’s “Tonight” And Gets Praise From “The Unit” Mentors appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

• 8 months later...

I really thought this thread would have a lot of hype, but I guess people nowadays are only attracted to younger artists.

I watched this and was really glad that Yang Jiwon made it to the final line up of the UNIT+, she has a beautiful voice and even though she was not amongst the main vocal line in SPICA, she became one of the two main vocalists in UNI.T alongside NCA (solo artist).

If you happen to come across this thread, please check out UNI.T's lead single "No More" it's an underrated bop, don't let it go unknown. Their B-Sides "Memory Clock," and "You & I" are also good listens.

Archived