Quantcast

Damn, man!

The BTS pics are all making me all kinds of thirsty. :lol:

March is so slow-approaching and I feel I could die now from too much anticipation. Just like what you said, @raziela and @necychessie, I, too, hope and pray Se Yeon's character won't just be a beautiful wallflower in this drama. I hope the writers will give her a story of her own. Like, please, I am freaking tired of women just being pawns in the story while being confused as to why they're so unfortunate as to be trapped in a love triangle. Like, come on! Women are humans, too, y'know, and they also happen to have their own individual body, mind, and soul. So, there it is!

I hope you read this, writer/director!

• Like 4

Wow.. I'm so excited now .. seeing those script reading pictures .. thanks guys .. hope there's  a video clip as well .. great to see all the casts JSW, YSY and SY and the rest of awesome actors/actresses .. hope this drama is going to be great and all the characters are well played by these amazing actors .. :)

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Jillia said:

Finally the official photos from the script readings. :D  Thank you for sharing, @ronayJ. :)

Reveal hidden contents

Source Source 2

6 hours ago, rachelyun said:

More script reading pics:

Reveal hidden contents

http://www.newsa.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=165125

Thanks for the script reading pics all.  What a good looking cast in and out of costume B)

6 hours ago, djappleblush said:

March is so slow-approaching and I feel I could die now from too much anticipation. Just like what you said, @raziela and @necychessie, I, too, hope and pray Se Yeon's character won't just be a beautiful wallflower in this drama. I hope the writers will give her a story of her own. Like, please, I am freaking tired of women just being pawns in the story while being confused as to why they're so unfortunate as to be trapped in a love triangle. Like, come on! Women are humans, too, y'know, and they also happen to have their own individual body, mind, and soul. So, there it is!

I hope you read this, writer/director!

21 hours ago, necychessie said:

THis is truly my biggest wish rn! looking at the teasers seems like the drama will focus heavier on those two brothers so tbh im a lil bit worried that jsy character will only end up being a ‘sidedish’ here. But again it’s too early to judge just based on that short teaser r? ^_^ so let just wait until the real drama start to air. Fighting~

Happy you guys agree @djappleblush and @necychessie! I hope they gives us a strong female lead who has her own story and not just standing around wide eyed while the bros fight over her. JYs led her last drama with a strong female role so she's more than capable and I want the heroine to be interesting enough in her own right to understand why two men are willing to fight -even kill-over her not just because she's pretty and nice. 

@necychessie I kind of had the same worry seeing the teasers but I'm hoping she will get more focus when we get a longer teaser

The director is also the PD of the sageuk classic The Princess' Man so I have high hopes. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 6

Videos] First Two Teasers Released for Epic Period Romance, "Grand Prince"photo941755.jpg                                         Short and sweet, the first two teasers for "Grand Prince" don't give us much but people people, sets, costumes, and a load of angry tension.                                        

Teaser 1

"Grand Prince" (2018)

Directed by Kim Jeong-min-III

Written by Jo Hyeon-kyeong

Network : TV Chosun

With Joo Sang-wook, Jin Se-yun, Yoon Si-yoon, Ryu Hyo-young, Yoon Seo, Kim Mi-kyung,...

20 episodes - Sat, Sun 22:50
Synopsis
A drama about two princes, brothers who share both love and hate, who fight over a woman. One loves so strongly that one would even kill his own sibling to try and protect his woman from being approached by anyone.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2018/03/03

Teaser 2           https://www.hancinema.net/videos-first-two-teasers-released-for-epic-period-romance-grand-prince-115277.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

• Like 2

Yoon Shi Yoon, Jin Se Yeon, And Joo Sang Wook Participate In Script Read-Through For New Historical Drama

jin-se-yeon-yoon-shi-yoon-joo-sang-wook.

Photos have been released of Yoon Shi Yoon, Jin Se Yeon, Joo Sang Wook, and the rest of the cast at a script read-through for their upcoming historical drama.

The drama “Grand Prince” (working title) will be broadcast on TV Chosun beginning in March. It is directed by Kim Jung Min and written by Jo Hyun Kyung and tells the story of two brothers willing to kill each other over their love for a single woman.

Although photos of the script read-through were released only recently, filming on the drama began in November. Other cast members at the read-through include Ryu Hyoyoung, Son Ji Hyun, Moon Ji In, Son Byung Ho, and Yang Mi Kyung.

The read-through took place on November 23 at the TV Chosun studio in Seoul. The actors all greeted each other enthusiastically and got into character right away. Yoon Shi Yoon plays the “Eun Sung Grand Prince” named Lee Hwi, Joseon Dynasty’s most eligible bachelor and third in line to the throne.

yoon-shi-yoon-540x810.jpgyoon-shi-yoon-jin-se-yeon-540x360.jpg

Jin Se Yeon, who has previously found success with historical dramas like “The Flower in Prison,” will play Sung Ja Hyun, who cannot stand injustice and is known for her elegance and beauty. Her character is both gentle and passionate and never afraid to express her own opinion.

jin-se-yeon-540x810.jpg

Joo Sang Wook’s character, Lee Kang, the “Jin Yang Grand Prince,” dreams of becoming the next Lee Bang Won (King Taejong, third king of the Joseon Dynasty), and is incredibly charismatic and ambitious.

joo-sang-wook-540x810.jpgryu-hyo-young-joo-sang-wook-540x360.jpg

Son Byung Ho plays a supporter of the Jin Yang Grand Prince, Lee Je, who is also the Yang An Grand Prince. Yang Mi Kyung plays a benevolent character named Shim Shi, while Ryu Hyoyoung plays Yoon Na Kyum, who desires power before love. Son Ji Hyun plays the Eun Sung Grand Prince’s guard Roo Shi Gae, and Moon Ji In plays a character whose appetites get in the way of their true heart.

son-ji-hyun-540x720.jpgson-byung-ho-540x810.jpg

The production staff stated, “After seeing some of Korea’s finest actors gathered in one place and passionately participating in the read-through, we got a good feeling that a fantastic production will happen as a result. Please look forward to ‘Grand Prince’ starting in March 2018.”

“Grand Prince” will air beginning on March 3 at 10:50 p.m. KST. It will also be available on Viki!

Source (1)

CR. https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/07/yoon-shi-yoon-jin-se-yeon-joo-sang-wook-participate-script-read-new-historical-drama/

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Oh i just noticed that this drama is gonna air on 3rd march instead of 4th march! :lol: so it means this drama is using back the old format by airing it on two days a week instead of two eps back to back r? So does anyone know why they suddenly changed it? Anyway i prefer this way:) just bc i thought people (in korea) might get too tired or feel boring to watch two eps (with a hour long each) consecutively so it might affect the ratings a lil bit here right? 

• Like 5

'Dae Gun' Yoon Sik Yoon - Jean Seon Yeon - Joo Sang Wook, Blood Triangles implies strong force

The TV drama "Dae Gun - Drawing Love", a second teaser, has been getting hot reactions, suggesting a cruel destiny in tight tension.

2018020901000665600046401.jpg

Spoiler

The first teaser of the TV drama 'Dae Gun - Love Draw' (Screenplay Jo Hyun Kyung / Directing Kim Jung Min / Production Yoon E & M, Seestori / Dae Gun), which will be broadcasted on March 3 (Sat) Following the video, the second teaser video, which contains the unmistakable relationship between the characters, is released, raising expectations. The 30 second second trailer, which contains much more detail than the first teaser, has been prevailing in Naver and getting a good response.

Above all, in the second trailer, Yoon Sik Yoon and Ju Sung-wook, who have opposite sex but opposite tendencies, are showing a fierce confrontation with each other. Yoon Seon-yoon and Yoon Sik-wook are playing against each other in front of Jinseyun watching. Even in the trailer of 30 seconds, Yoon Sik Yoon, Jin Seon Yeon, and Ju Sang-wook's "Blood Triangles" are short but stimulating curiosity about this broadcast.

In the first place, a beautiful junior kimono player, Yoon Seon-yun, flashed a flower blob in the pond, and a junior fighter jumped out in the middle of the stadium. Jeon Seon-yeon, who laid out a laughing smile, was introduced as "Ji-hyeon" as if a blood-colored painted on his side.

In addition, Yoon Seon-yoon, who has been suffering from blood iron-like ironing with his right arm getting out of his upper body, and Jean Seon-yeon, who is feeling a lot of nervousness in front of such Yoon Suyun, was added to the story.

Then, as the scene of the attack came out again, he wore the red outfit and freely rolled the long city, and the dignified appearance of Ju Sang-wook appeared. The word "river" was added to the words of Joo Sang-wook, who rushed toward the opponent with a fierce horse ride. In addition, Yoon Seon-yun, who was introduced as "Hui", added to his appearance as a relative opponent in blue wearing a blue outfit. He noticed the fierce confrontation between the two brothers in the drama "River" and "Hui" I got interested in.

In addition, Son Byeong-ho, Yang Mi-kyung, and Kim Mi-kyung were heavily featured in the second teaser video. Son Byeong-ho gave a kind smile, but he showed a glancing eye somewhere, and Yang Myeong-kyung exuded a sense of presence, such as watching a fighting game at the top with a graceful figure. In addition, Kim Mi-kyung has glared at her eyes with a glowing eye.

The production team said, "It will be an important story point where the encounter of Yoon Sik Yoon, Je Seon Yeon, and Ju Sang-wook in the drama will lead to 'Dae-gun - Draw Love'." He said, "Please expect actors to express their character in their own colors."

On the other hand, the TV drama 'Daejun - Draw Love' is a blood romance that contains the love that I wanted to kill my younger brother, the hot desires of two men surrounding the woman who wanted to make it impossible for anyone in this world to approach her, and the record of genuine. It will be broadcast every Saturday and Sunday from 10:50 pm on March 3.

olzllovely@sportschosun.com

CR. http://sports.chosun.com/news/utype.htm?id=201802090100066560004640&ServiceDate=20180208

• Like 9

Yoon Si Yoon, Jin Se Yeon, Joo Sang Wook, and others attend first script reading for 'Daegoon'

By KpopJoA   6 hours ago   3,260   694   14
yoon-si-yoon,joo-sang-wook,jin-se-yeon
The cast of new historical drama 'Daegoon' starring Yoon Si Yoon, actress Jin Se Yeon, and actor Joo Sang Wook attended the first script reading in TV Chosun's broadcast studio in Seoul.

Scheduled to premiere on March 3, TV Chosun's new drama is about two brothers fighting over one lover. With the cast being finalized last November, the actors gathered together with the rest of the staff to go over their lines in a professional manner.

The staff recently shared exclusive photos of the lively atmosphere from November 23 as the actors got into character, making distinct facial expressions and gestures as if they were on the set.

Yoon Si Yoon will be playing the role of Lee Whi, the younger brother of a determined prince, Lee Kang (Joo Sang Wook's character).  Both men soon find themselves in love with the same woman, Sung Jae Hyun (Jin Se Yeon), even considering death for the throne and for love itself. 

yoon-si-yoon_joo-sang-wook_jin-se-yeon_1518027000_201802070809778998_5a7a364217ed4__1_.jpg

CR. https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/02/yoon-si-yoon-jin-se-yeon-joo-sang-wook-and-others-attend-first-script-reading-for-daegoon

• Like 7

Yoon Si-yoon and Jin Se-yun for "Grand Prince"

photo942048.jpg

"Grand Prince" had its first script reading in November and the pictures resurfaced as the air date grows closer. Yoon Si-yoon who takes on the role of Prince Eun-seong, the most wanted husband in the Joseon and the third highest ranking royal, expressed the pure emotions of someone who is going through the phases of first love.

Jin Se-yun who plays Princess Seong Ja-hyeon who can't stand injustice, brought out her character three-dimensionally. Joo Sang-wook in the role of man of passion, Prince Jin-yang, successfully hid his twofold personality.

"Grand Prince" is written by Jo Hyeon-kyeong and directed by Kim Jeong-min-III. It begins on the 3rd of March at 22:50 KST.

• Like 2